Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• damn it I´m trying to be optimistic here ;_________;

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah, but it was also classified 2 weeks prior ;-;

• Yeah, but it was also classified 2 weeks prior ;-;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Didn´t GoT come out of nowhere last time?

• Pray2Telltale

damn it I´m trying to be optimistic here ;_________;

• edited May 2015

That's a brilliant statement.

They can solve sudoku, we have Rhyiona for entertainment instead.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

If you ship Rhyiona and your icon isn´t here/you want to join, just ask, we don´t bite. ;P

• edited May 2015

I really JUST found this on tumblr. Like holy shit. I need a fic of this.

Alt text
    http://megdesu.tumblr.com/

• That was a kind gift from @Megami_Kizukanai. :)

Linsepins posted: »

I really JUST found this on tumblr. Like holy shit. I need a fic of this. http://megdesu.tumblr.com/

• I guess they just can't help themselves :p

nohuhhuh posted: »

damn you sneaky gifs! Being scary and stuff..

• Alt text

Alt text

Oooooh okay..okay...
    Yeah.. no..

• Actually fanfic that Wolf posted today had this beautiful moment.

I really JUST found this on tumblr. Like holy shit. I need a fic of this. http://megdesu.tumblr.com/

• This gif is amazing! I love it

Alt text

• Oh come on, don't be so hard on yourself! It's still a great fanart!

Oooooh okay..okay... Yeah.. no..

• Nah, it's just me. I just have dirty mind today..

I will keep that in mind for part 2. Glad that you like it! And gosh, mate. I swear I didn't have that stuff in mind when I wrote that sentence!

• Thanks!
    For now I'll probably comment time to time until the next episode, that's when I'll fangirl over the moments they have and stuff :)

Hey, buddy, thank you! Feel free to participate when you can, if you want, you´re always welcome here.

• It´s alright, you´re still one of us!

Alt text

Amorgod posted: »

Thanks! For now I'll probably comment time to time until the next episode, that's when I'll fangirl over the moments they have and stuff

• We´re close. :D Close enough that sooner or later I´m gonna be forced to make new pictures.

Amorgod posted: »

If this keeps up, we'll be a country soon

• If this keeps up, we'll be a country soon

• Guess I didn't pay attention then xD

buntingsir posted: »

Actually fanfic that Wolf posted today had this beautiful moment.

• Lol I did not notice.. XD Haven't really been paying attention then

That was a kind gift from @Megami_Kizukanai.

• it is okay. Btw, I deeply love your teenage Rhyiona art and the adult sequel. SO BEAUTIFUL!!! :D

Nah, it's just me. I just have dirty mind today..

• It was a while ago so I don´t blame you. :)

Lol I did not notice.. XD Haven't really been paying attention then

• Yeah I know but wow.. it's just sooo weird to look back at this. This was my first real fan art and..jeez I can't look at this xD

I'm not really upset it's just weird how much better my pictures look now (in my opinion)

Oh come on, don't be so hard on yourself! It's still a great fanart!

• edited May 2015

The- Yeah no. RH is a dead give away. The one that made me laugh was the violin and saxophone duet. Makes me wonder if Rhys have watched epic saxophone guy.

• It's normal, I feel the same way about my stuff. So weird. :D

Yeah I know but wow.. it's just sooo weird to look back at this. This was my first real fan art and..jeez I can't look at this xD I'm not really upset it's just weird how much better my pictures look now (in my opinion)

• edited May 2015

I'm crying right now!!! It took me a while to do this but it was worth it... sorry for the small size thou X3

Alt text

UPDATE: Was too lazy with the hand X3

UPDATE UPDATE: I'm a master of effects

• Wow, I can't stop staring...

XDJulieXD posted: »

I'm crying right now!!! It took me a while to do this but it was worth it... sorry for the small size thou X3 UPDATE: Was too lazy with the hand X3 UPDATE UPDATE: I'm a master of effects

• It's my amazing skills with effects

Alt text

Wow, I can't stop staring...

• AAAAW this is great! So cuute. AAAWWAQWDEQADE!

I'm crying right now!!! It took me a while to do this but it was worth it... sorry for the small size thou X3 UPDATE: Was too lazy with the hand X3 UPDATE UPDATE: I'm a master of effects

• It's so hypnotic..

Wow, I can't stop staring...

• AAAAA thanks a lot! That really warms my heart! I still have many teenage Rhyiona doodles in my sketchbook so maybe I can post some of those here pretty soon(ish)

it is okay. Btw, I deeply love your teenage Rhyiona art and the adult sequel. SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

• edited May 2015

thank you <3

Alt text how I feel everytime I post something

AAAAW this is great! So cuute. AAAWWAQWDEQADE!

• Thanks to you, we will always have this wonderful moment. Thank you, XDJulieXD....Thank you so much! [Crying]

• THIS IS TOO CUTE

2CUTE2HANDLE

• You welcome! I can't wait to see them! And your arts are one of the inspirations for my story. :)

AAAAA thanks a lot! That really warms my heart! I still have many teenage Rhyiona doodles in my sketchbook so maybe I can post some of those here pretty soon(ish)

• Alt text

Thanks to you, we will always have this wonderful moment. Thank you, XDJulieXD....Thank you so much! [Crying]

• This is a strange question, but for part 2 of my story, I intend to use Handsome Jack. But would it be out of character if he is a complete dick and jerk?

• Alt text

THIS IS TOO CUTE 2CUTE2HANDLE

• Very, very weird.

(but yeah it's normal and it's nice to see that I'm getting better at drawing! xD)

It's normal, I feel the same way about my stuff. So weird.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.