Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's great that we Rhyionas inspire each other. <3

You welcome! I can't wait to see them! And your arts are one of the inspirations for my story.

• mmmmmmmmmnnnn... nah (only if it's about Rhys's life- cuz death=no H.Jack)

Use this ama(ask me anything) as a reference...

This is a strange question, but for part 2 of my story, I intend to use Handsome Jack. But would it be out of character if he is a complete dick and jerk?

• That's completely in character.

He's just all that in a comical way. ;P

This is a strange question, but for part 2 of my story, I intend to use Handsome Jack. But would it be out of character if he is a complete dick and jerk?

• It is just the situation of the scene will seem rather...extremely uncomfortable. But then again, that's the reaction I am aiming for. I just don't want to accidentally make Handsome Jack a dick in a dramatic negative way.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

That's completely in character. He's just all that in a comical way. ;P

• I say give it a go!

It is just the situation of the scene will seem rather...extremely uncomfortable. But then again, that's the reaction I am aiming for. I just don't want to accidentally make Handsome Jack a dick in a dramatic negative way.

• I have read the reddit! I love it. I'm curious though. Was it one of the writers (Like Anthony Burch) who acted as HJ or was it Dameon Clarke?

XDJulieXD posted: »

mmmmmmmmmnnnn... nah (only if it's about Rhys's life- cuz death=no H.Jack) Use this ama(ask me anything) as a reference...

• I have NO idea :/

I have read the reddit! I love it. I'm curious though. Was it one of the writers (Like Anthony Burch) who acted as HJ or was it Dameon Clarke?

• If you guys have any prompts I'd love to hear them. I still have some left to post but I gotta start working again. <3

• How about justifying that dancing fanart?

And maybe something about the gang having a party and then Rhys and Fiona sharing some special moments... I don't even know. :[

If you guys have any prompts I'd love to hear them. I still have some left to post but I gotta start working again.

• my god. Do we have, animated Rhyiona on our hands right now?!

XDJulieXD posted: »

I'm crying right now!!! It took me a while to do this but it was worth it... sorry for the small size thou X3 UPDATE: Was too lazy with the hand X3 UPDATE UPDATE: I'm a master of effects

• Or combine both!

buntingsir posted: »

How about justifying that dancing fanart? And maybe something about the gang having a party and then Rhys and Fiona sharing some special moments... I don't even know. :[

• Rhys and Fiona are baking cookies together. Surprise birthday party for Fiona. Baby Gortys and Loader Bot are finally going to amusement park on rollercoaster(dreams are coming true). Whole family is going to the circus. If you could make any of this happen I would go bananas.

If you guys have any prompts I'd love to hear them. I still have some left to post but I gotta start working again.

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

my god. Do we have, animated Rhyiona on our hands right now?!

• Just 6 more official members.

We can make glory happen.

Also, tomorrow is a glorious day.

The 69 can never be stopped.

• That's a lot of ideas, thank you, I'll make use of them. :D

Janek95 posted: »

Rhys and Fiona are baking cookies together. Surprise birthday party for Fiona. Baby Gortys and Loader Bot are finally going to amusement par

• But... but... but it's amazing 0o0

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oooooh okay..okay... Yeah.. no..

• Noted. ;P

Or combine both!

• Tomorrow might just be the best day in all this waiting, well, until we get news or classification that is :P

Just 6 more official members. We can make glory happen. Also, tomorrow is a glorious day. The 69 can never be stopped.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBDi0iM2kcU

I haven't been in this thread for 2k+ comments...

@InGen_Nate_Kenny

• I haven't been in this thread for 2k+ comments...

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBDi0iM2kcU I haven't been in this thread for 2k+ comments...

• Might? You mean will. ;P

Tomorrow might just be the best day in all this waiting, well, until we get news or classification that is :P

• I wonder if I'm part of it. Then again. I only made sporadic borderlands art. Thinks she should keep working on human drawings of arms and etc...

Just 6 more official members. We can make glory happen. Also, tomorrow is a glorious day. The 69 can never be stopped.

• Perfect usage of gif by the way, Julie.

• TWD S2 Episode 5 was classified 6 days before the release date, so don't lose hope yet. :)

No way its gonna be J2, it hasnt been classified yet. I guess we should all go get some pitchforks ready though

• Pipas, you're a lifesaver.

Pipas posted: »

TWD S2 Episode 5 was classified 6 days before the release date, so don't lose hope yet.

• edited May 2015

Well, I didn't add you to the poster because you didn't request it.

But I think you easily are part of the family by now so I can put you in. :)

RedHounds posted: »

I wonder if I'm part of it. Then again. I only made sporadic borderlands art. Thinks she should keep working on human drawings of arms and etc...

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Update for RedHounds because she´s definitely part of our family after everything and deserves a spot with us. Thank you for your wonderful art, Hound!

If you want to be in but aren´t just ask, don´t be shy. :)

• So I tried to draw Rhys and Fiona dancing and it kinda just came out like this .-.

Alt text

• Just realized I haven't posted here all day

I think I felt insanity for the first time in my life

• edited May 2015

Hi. Just to let you know, I'm not gonna post here in a couple of days because I have some tests to do. To get into animation school. Nervous.

Alt text

• I changed my avatar. Sorry @ABigBadWolf for trouble!

• I will miss your old avatar.

I changed my avatar. Sorry @ABigBadWolf for trouble!

• I just wanted it to be more unique :(

I will miss your old avatar.

• Goodluck uwu <3

Alt text

Hi. Just to let you know, I'm not gonna post here in a couple of days because I have some tests to do. To get into animation school. Nervous.

• Aw thank you! ;) Hopefully it goes alright.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Goodluck uwu

• edited May 2015
  • Don't get me wrong, I love it! I am just used to see you with Loader Bot avatar.

Also, I hope you will still be around when I post my part 2, almost finished.

I just wanted it to be more unique

• Haha true.

Don't worry, I'm going to read it eventually. :D

Don't get me wrong, I love it! I am just used to see you with Loader Bot avatar. Also, I hope you will still be around when I post my part 2, almost finished.

• Alt text

Pipas, you're a lifesaver.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.