Bronn

Bronn is awesome, Jaime is alright, Sand Snakes suck!

Theres a theory going on that Bronn is going to die because he got cut and the knife is poisoned...

In my opinion that would be a shitty way to do it, one of the coolest characters killed by one of the most boring ones...

"For fuck sakes" - Bronn, 2015 (Even he is unimpressed by their poopy storyline)

Comments

• He is probably going to die, but not from the poison. He will probably die in a fight against Areo Hotah, and that will be this season's viper vs. the mountain, where a fan favorite character dies in a big fight scene.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Say it ain't so, HBO. T_T

• "Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done,

the Dornishman's taken my life,

But what does it matter, for all men must die,

and I've tasted the Dornishman's wife!"

• That would be nice, but it's hard to see a reason for them to fight now since Bronn is already captured... Well maybe if he does something stupid.

• I loved hearing him sing in the last episode.

• They might have a trial by combat, or Bronn and Jaime try to escape. I just know they wouldn't pass up an opportunity to show a fight scene like that.

That would be nice, but it's hard to see a reason for them to fight now since Bronn is already captured... Well maybe if he does something stupid.

• There were some leaked casting videos a while back, they've been fairly accurate so far and this Bronn scene has yet to happen so SPOILERS!

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/88807750.html

• Dammit! I wish I could have seen the video.

tmsmyth4 posted: »

There were some leaked casting videos a while back, they've been fairly accurate so far and this Bronn scene has yet to happen so SPOILERS! http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/88807750.html

• I think he's poisoned.

• Bronn could possibly replace the Arys Oakheart scene with Areo or Jaime even could, if they dared...

That would be nice, but it's hard to see a reason for them to fight now since Bronn is already captured... Well maybe if he does something stupid.

• People don't always die gloriously... hardly anyone dies gloriously in Game Of Thrones. I don't get the complaints...

• Valar Morghulis

• Well if this is accurate and wasn't taken out of the story then I guess that means...Bronn might get some sand lol.

tmsmyth4 posted: »

There were some leaked casting videos a while back, they've been fairly accurate so far and this Bronn scene has yet to happen so SPOILERS! http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/88807750.html

• no :,( we need him and tyrion one more time

• Nothing will ever shock me as much as Oberyn getting his head exploded like a watermelon. ** But I think this year it will be Jorah! ** He has promised to fight in the pits for the slavers....I think he will be reunited with Daenerys Targaryen when she makes eye contact with him while he's fighting.

• 100 percent poisoned. They wouldn't put so much focus on it if not. Plus they are OBERYN's daughters he definitely told them to always poison their blades!

I think he's poisoned.

• He has been poisoned, but based on the audition tape, the Sand Snakes give him the antidote. I figure what will happen is, Ellaria realises that if the Sand Snakes kill Myrcella then that would set Doran against them, so they convince Bronn to do it for them, by offering him a wife and castle in Dorne better than what Jaime was offering him. And he accepts. Remember what Tyrion said to Bronn in season 2: "If I asked you to kill an innocent child, would you do it without question?" - "Without question? No. I'd ask 'how much?" That way it would still lead to war with the Lannisters, but they are in a better political position because they can blame an outsider for the deed itself.

So, Bronn tries to kill Myrcella, but Jaime blocks him so that he only manages to disfigure her, and then Areo kills Bronn. That way Bronn takes on both Gerold Dayne and Arys Oakheart's roles from the books.

• Yeah I wouldn't be so sure of it if they hadn't done a super close up on the cut when it happened.

Wigams posted: »

100 percent poisoned. They wouldn't put so much focus on it if not. Plus they are OBERYN's daughters he definitely told them to always poison their blades!

• I know Jerome (who plays Bronn) and if you really want to know... Spoiler in post below

• I'm meant to me catching up with him at the end of October, but he's not sure if he can make it now because of his filming schedule for GoT

• That's sounds pretty valid. Wouldn't be surprise as it doesn't seem like Bronn is critical to the main plot. I think that's why they killed of Ser Barristan.

• I don't see them together again. Plus their dynamic changed since season 4.

jamex1223 posted: »

no :,( we need him and tyrion one more time

• edited May 2015

they can be buddies :,(.....

pcharl01 posted: »

I don't see them together again. Plus their dynamic changed since season 4.

• Bronn in season 6 confirmed?
    How do you know him?

• He's ok everyone!

• edited May 2015

He's the friend of a friend. They're in the army and became close when he was filming Soldier Soldier in the 90s. I know him through them, and I'm part of his fundraising team for a couple of charities. He's a great bloke, nicest person you'll ever meet.

I'm still terrified he'll take Oakhearts story though, instead of being safe with Lollis, where he should be!

He did let me know about the new seasons of Ripper St before they were announced, so no reason to doubt him, season 5 will be finished by then, so not re shoots.

Bronn in season 6 confirmed? How do you know him?

• yeah why did tyrion ask him that??? i really dont remember? was he just testing his loyalty and his moral ground?

• He had just made Bronn the new commander of the goldcloaks after pointing out that the old commander, Janos Slynt, had murdered a baby in a brothel (one of Robert's bastards), because Joffrey had ordered him to.

jamex1223 posted: »

yeah why did tyrion ask him that??? i really dont remember? was he just testing his loyalty and his moral ground?

• Ormcould it be it's a potion that speeds up the poison! (I doubt it lol)

kaza125 posted: »

He's ok everyone!

• ohh so just to test his moral lines.

He had just made Bronn the new commander of the goldcloaks after pointing out that the old commander, Janos Slynt, had murdered a baby in a brothel (one of Robert's bastards), because Joffrey had ordered him to.

• I dont think hes out of the woods yet. Why would she give him the antidote so quickly? Im betting its only a temporary cure so he could feel the effects of the poison and when they kick in again, he'll be willing to do what she wants.

kaza125 posted: »

He's ok everyone!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.