HBO Game of Thrones 507

Another okay episode. The only plot line I care about is the High Sparrow/Cersei/Tyrell which took an interesting turn earlier than I expected. It goes to show Cersei's carelessness & lack of foresight that she allows the Sparrows power to rid herself of the Tyrells over sexual "abnormalities" when she has questionable relations with her brother. As far as the other story lines, nothing happened to make me care. I admit though I was wrong about Sansa immediately asking Reek for help.

Feel free to post your comments here.

Comments

• Tyene's tits <3

Oh and cant wait for cersei having a little stroll ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

• I think one of the better episodes in the season. The Tyrion Danearys cross over was awesome.

• Easily the best episode of the season. Just for the fact we saw Tyene naked makes it a 10/10 XD. Just kidding, but seriously great episode and She did a good job in the Jailhouse scene. Seems like she's the only good Sand Snake. The others come off bland and boring (so far.)

• Good episode, just watched it. And especially good considering it's the last episode before the climaxes of the season begin.

King's Landing was probably the strongest location of this episode, the Sparrow storyline remains solid. Cersei visiting Margy and then being thrown to the cell herself - two great scenes. LF and Olenna in the brothel - What did LF mean with "young handsome man"? Was he talking about Lancel? Or what? :D

Meereen was also pretty good, always nice to see Jorah fight. And Tyrion meeting Dany was probably the best moment of the episode - I'd say Dany will give her wheel-speech in next episode to Tyrion.

This was the best episode so far for Dorne. Jaime and Myrcella scene was pretty good and Bronn&SS wasn't that bad either. Little more Doran and I'll be happy :)

Not the strongest episode for the Wall, but the scenes with Aemon were great (RIP ;_;). Sam lost his virginity, yeah XD Well, Jon is on his way to Hardhome now, next week will be amazing.

Meanwhile in Winterfell... Fuck you Reek. I really hope Ramsay dies in this season, best would be if Sansa killed him.

And damn it was great to see Stannis be like "Fuck off!" when Melisandre suggested burning Shireen. :D

8,5/10

• edited May 2015

Tyene's body is amazing. However, I've never been a fan of girls with super short hair. I think it's extremely unattractive and makes them look like 12 year old boys.

The episode was great. The only thing that bugs me is what's happening at the wall. Sam getting beaten and his girlfriend almost getting raped pissed me off. Not because of what it was, but for the fact that their should be ORDER at the wall. Jon Snow leaves, doesn't appoint anyone as Acting Lord Commander, and now suddenly the wall is in a damn state of chaos? It just seems... unlikely. Almost a plot hole, otherwise, just terribly poor decision making on Jon Snow's behalf. I agree with him going with the Wildlings. "Fewer." But close off the loose ends at the wall before you leave. I'm not sure whether or not to lose respect for the character or the writers.

• edited May 2015

Oh, must have missed that. Even better! Because Allister Thorne isn't going to try and undermine your position and fuck shit up for you even more.

Jon Snow leaves, doesn't appoint anyone as Acting Lord Commander, He did appoint Alliser Thorne.

• Jon Snow leaves, doesn't appoint anyone as Acting Lord Commander,

He did appoint Alliser Thorne.

Ryanoo posted: »

Tyene's body is amazing. However, I've never been a fan of girls with super short hair. I think it's extremely unattractive and makes them l

• I thought it was more than okay but i care about more of those storylines.

• Like I said last week it sucks they made Sansa a victim again.

Sand Snakes are still meh.

However, there's a lot of subtle hints. Such as, it's possible that Sansa will write the pink letter in the show with the whole Jon Snow speech Ramsay gave her.

Tyrion finally meats Dany (YES!). Can't wait to see how it will play out even though there's only a few episodes left.

Unlike the books, things are looking really bad for Stannis which sucks. At this point I don't see how he can win this battle due to the weather conditions and a broken down army whereas the Boltons are fresh and may have rallied some support with the Sansa-Bolton marriage. Nevertheless I'm interested how it will play out.

I really hope Brienne isn't imprisoned by Ramsay.

• yep right now shit is going down at king's landing. goddamn it there is nothing more that i want to see and thats cercei going to fucking jail or be killed but not from the pedophile looking motherfucker. wth is going on with olenna do something! and why cant the kings guard just kill those religious fucks? oh also i like how tommen goes mini joffrey for a lil. jack most have given him some tips. and it was freaking seeing that creepy peepin tom of Lil finger.

jorah just wrecked shit. poor lord friendzone... and yeah tyrion meeting dany was awesome.

and yeah it was awesome how mycerlla said that jaime doesnt know her and he literately doesnt know her, nor probably knew joff or even Tommen.

and what did you expect from reek? he's reek ramsay really broke him.

yeah i was fearing a lil, still am, that stannis would agree with her.

Good episode, just watched it. And especially good considering it's the last episode before the climaxes of the season begin. King's Land

• I think sansa is about right, weak and a victim sure but she is trying to manipulate ramsey

Like I said last week it sucks they made Sansa a victim again. Sand Snakes are still meh. However, there's a lot of subtle hints. Such

• edited May 2015

Very good episode

• Kings landing was fantastic
    • Cersei vs Margery continues to be good
    • The faith getting cersei was also epic
    • Olenna and littlefinger i'm wondering about

• Winterfell was okay as was stannis

• Sansa and Theon were good, both of what they did was in character

• Wall stuff was...okay

• Aegon was a sad miss though I'm guessing sam and gilly are gonna leave

• Dany was alright though I am very happy with the two finally meeting

• Dorne was also the best so far, Bronn and one of the beter sand snakes was cool, also bronn didnt die so bonus

• edited May 2015

Payback is sweet, Cersei! >:D I really don't like religious fanatics, but I'll take that moment. I feel like poor Tommen is going to get stuck between a rock and a hard place, and eventually die. The battle for the throne will probably come down to Daenerys vs Stannis.

I wonder if Sam's show storyline is eventually going to follow the same path as his book one? The attempted rape of Gilly might motivate him to follow the book route instead of sitting around at the Wall.

It was good to see Stannis' negative reaction to Melisandre's suggestion. Poor little Shireen deserves better than that.

Disappointed that Theon didn't follow through for Sansa. I thought this episode would be the catalyst for the next stuff in the Winterfell story. How much worse can it get before he finally helps? I loved that bit of Sansa sassing Ramsay, reminded me a little of her with Joffrey.

So glad that they're actually showing Daenerys' reunion with Jorah and meeting Tyrion! I was so peeved in the last book when it never actually got around to that bit. I'm really looking forward to seeing how that goes - will she take Tyrion as a councillor? Or imprison him? Try to use him as a hostage?

If we get to follow Jon on the rescue mission north of the Wall, things could get very exciting! There are dead things in the water, right?

• I really hope they replace Mance's position in the Reek/Bolton storyline with Brienne, would be great to see that happen. Maybe even give Brienne a coat...

• Heh, I want to see Margaery's reaction to Cersei's becoming her cell-mate. She quite literally brought it on herself.

• Great to see the crazy bitch getting locked up like it should have been from the beginning. I am slightly worried for Shireen, I don't want anything bad happen to her.. Sansa really needs to stop being so fucking naive and the same goes for Jon Snow.

• How did they make Sansa a victim this time? That poor woman was the victim.

Like I said last week it sucks they made Sansa a victim again. Sand Snakes are still meh. However, there's a lot of subtle hints. Such

• How is Sansa being naive, or Jon for that matter? I really think people dont seem to understand how terrifying Ramsay is.

lindblom posted: »

Great to see the crazy bitch getting locked up like it should have been from the beginning. I am slightly worried for Shireen, I don't want anything bad happen to her.. Sansa really needs to stop being so fucking naive and the same goes for Jon Snow.

• I think she was thrown into a different cell.

FishySticks posted: »

Heh, I want to see Margaery's reaction to Cersei's becoming her cell-mate. She quite literally brought it on herself.

• edited May 2015

I wonder if Sam's show storyline is eventually going to follow the same path as his book one?

Pretty sure it will, Oldtown and Citadel have been namedropped couple times this season (Sam even mentioned that he wanted to become a maester), Randyl Tarly has been namedropped, Aemon told Gilly to take the baby to south and now there was this attempted rape. Probably Jon will send Sam to Oldtown when he comes back from Hardhome, now that Aemon is dead.

HeartOfGold posted: »

Payback is sweet, Cersei! >:D I really don't like religious fanatics, but I'll take that moment. I feel like poor Tommen is going to get

• She was. The Faith wouldn't let them stay in the same cell.

I think she was thrown into a different cell.

• edited May 2015

I was waiting for that moment, as soon as I saw Cercei going into Margaery's cell to gloat. I bet Margaery is using that knowledge to warm herself at night, lol

FishySticks posted: »

Heh, I want to see Margaery's reaction to Cersei's becoming her cell-mate. She quite literally brought it on herself.

• Can't believe Cersei didn't see that coming. History has taught us, if you get relegious fanatics/lunatics to fight your wars for you, eventaully they will turn on you too.

• At least there aren't any crazy Dornish girls up on the roof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5V8ecsrxeY&ab_channel=RobsonandJeromeVEVO

• Asking Theon for help.. What did she expect? Jon Snow is naive to believe that he can regain power at the wall when he returns. He should obviously have understood that the very moment he rode out his enemies at the wall would start plotting. It is a massive mistake because I don't think that they will actually open the gates for the wildlings as long as Alliser Thorne is in command and he have the majority of the nightswatch behind him.

KCohere posted: »

How is Sansa being naive, or Jon for that matter? I really think people dont seem to understand how terrifying Ramsay is.

• Cercei is either very dumb or very blind or both.

ClemRanger posted: »

Can't believe Cersei didn't see that coming. History has taught us, if you get relegious fanatics/lunatics to fight your wars for you, eventaully they will turn on you too.

• Oh my mistake, cell neighbor then.

I hope Margaery gets the chance to provoke her.

I think she was thrown into a different cell.

• I am surprised it took this long for Melisandre to suggest that it's time to kill Shireen to Stannis. I've been afraid he'll do it, & now, the stakes are very high. He can't afford another lose and the fact sellswords are leaving may force him to consider it. So horrible. Which duty is > important to him?

I was disappointed D&D chose To have Sansa ask Reek for help. I guess she thought she could snap him out of his reek persona. Though he did get to the top of the broken tower, it's a shame he had to sell out To Ramsey. I don't know if Reek will ever recover. Unless Brienne tries to get into Winterfell without the candles, Stannis is her only hope.

It's episode 7 and I still don't know what they are doing with the Sand Snakes. Anytime Bronn is on screen, I am down with it. Most times, I am down with female nudity. But their screen was awkward. If seducing him excelerated the poison fine, but I hope it's a fake antidote. Coercing a desperate man into acknowledging your beauty after fighting him, then saving his life is pretty weak.

• Cersei is too cocky. She did not realize there will be blow back from them. Then again she empowered them so she believed it would not turn against her. And honestly, if her cousin was not part of the Sparrows, I doubt she would be in this predicament.

ClemRanger posted: »

Can't believe Cersei didn't see that coming. History has taught us, if you get relegious fanatics/lunatics to fight your wars for you, eventaully they will turn on you too.

• It's episode 7 and I still don't know what they are doing with the Sand Snakes.

I think the Sand Snakes will play a bigger role next year - one of them (or maybe all three) will probably go to King's Landing in season 6.

pcharl01 posted: »

I am surprised it took this long for Melisandre to suggest that it's time to kill Shireen to Stannis. I've been afraid he'll do it, & n

• She said that she was locked in the room all day alone. She only saw Theon and Ramsey. What else could she do? It was a chance. Whoever found out about the chambermaid and told Ramsey screwed that up.

As for Jon, dont believe that he doesnt know what he's risking, but to him its worth the risk. They need every man they can get to bolster their numbers, and there's no other choice. They havent been getting men any other way. Whether he keeps his position, we'll have to see about that.

lindblom posted: »

Asking Theon for help.. What did she expect? Jon Snow is naive to believe that he can regain power at the wall when he returns. He should ob

• I really hope Brienne isn't imprisoned by Ramsay.

ohhh fuck man i dont even want to think about that..

• People wanted her to do somethong and she did something. She asked for help, and Theon is the only one around, and the only one who has any understanding of what shes going through. What did you want her to do? It seems to me that Ramsay is not going to be dealt with until Stannis arrives and that wont be until episode 9 or 10. They have been building up to this convergence of characters meeting up at Winterfell and theyre not going to blow this big confrontation so soon.

pcharl01 posted: »

I am surprised it took this long for Melisandre to suggest that it's time to kill Shireen to Stannis. I've been afraid he'll do it, & n

• I feel like poor Tommen is going to get stuck between a rock and a hard place, and eventually die

what he'll die??....

HeartOfGold posted: »

Payback is sweet, Cersei! >:D I really don't like religious fanatics, but I'll take that moment. I feel like poor Tommen is going to get

• He hasn't died in the books yet, but considering Cersei's prophecy and the current situation I'd say he most certainly wont live to see the last season, maybe not even season 6.

jamex1223 posted: »

I feel like poor Tommen is going to get stuck between a rock and a hard place, and eventually die what he'll die??....

• I think this is a good episode. My negatives being that Sansa is making rather...stupid decisions. Angering Ramsay by calling him a bastard, entrusting Theon with a mission to call for help, resulting in a horrible death of one of Sansa's allies. I know you are desperate, Sansa, you have to be smarter than this.

My positives is Tyrion. I love that he is finally starting to show his badassery again. Ever since he came to Essos, he has become witty and more daring. And the meeting with Daenerys was a good scene and I want to see what happens next.

Dorne...Well...Fanservice...Still thinking about those...Uhrm...Something.

• Again, people keep saying Sansa is being stupid, naive, but what would you have her do? She's showing some backbone and people still aren't satisfied.

I think this is a good episode. My negatives being that Sansa is making rather...stupid decisions. Angering Ramsay by calling him a bastard,

• I see you point. It is definitely an improvement to her character that she is actively trying to do something. It is just her choices aren't the smartest. Please don't take this as offensive, but can you explain to me why she didn't do the signal herself rather than asking Theon for help?

KCohere posted: »

Again, people keep saying Sansa is being stupid, naive, but what would you have her do? She's showing some backbone and people still aren't satisfied.

• She is too lazy...

I see you point. It is definitely an improvement to her character that she is actively trying to do something. It is just her choices aren't

• She was locked in her room, of course she could have left when Theon brought the food, but Theon would've still ratted.

I see you point. It is definitely an improvement to her character that she is actively trying to do something. It is just her choices aren't

Sign in to comment in this discussion.