Are You Ready ?

Hi everyone I'm a fan of Game Of Thrones, my name is Alexander, I'm coming from France, I'm 20.
You wan't to laught ? Check this video out :

Thanks for your attention :)

For more explanations for people who are not lazy to read: (I had wrote this first, but I thought It was a little bit to much)

This last couples of month I've been through a difficult period in my life. To get through it I needed to stay busy so I've watched a lot a TV shows. Then I thougt I needed to laught a bit. This is maybe going to sound strange but I started to think about jokes when I was watching my series. From there I started to wrote them. Two month ago I thougt « Why not sharing them, It's not that bad ! ».That's why I've made a video.

Why am I here on this forum though ? Because this first video is about the saison 1 of Game of Thrones and this section is about Game Of Thrones.. About the game of Game of Thrones.. (This sentance is way to complicated to be simplified by my brain xD) But I guess If you like the game you like the TV show too ! If you are interested here's the trailer for my video :

I hope you'll enjoy it, sorry if I have made any mistakes in English, I try to do my best :)

If you have any questions just ask me, I'll be pleased to answer.
Thanks, I « sinceriously » wish you a wonderful day :)

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited May 2015

Please don't "bump" threads without adding something worthwhile as it's considered poor forum etiquette.

Forum Guidelines

1.9 Please don't post in old and/or inactive threads just to "bump" them back up to the top. If something new and relevant comes up or if you otherwise have a good reason to add something new to discussion, that is fine. However, it's poor forum etiquette to make a generic post in an old or inactive thread just to get people to look at it again.

I also notice that you don't have many posts, only long term forum members are allowed to advertise their channels so could you possibly try and interact with the community more before advertising your channel.

2.2 Make sure that you're still here for the community discussion first, not primarily for making people aware of this video walkthrough or that fan fiction. Only participating community members have that right.

AlexKj posted: »

Up

This discussion has been closed.