Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ((Here is part 2 of my three part story about Teenage Fiona and Rhys. Again, thanks for all the inspiration from all of you. :) ))

In a different universe, far, far away.

It has been some days since Teenage Rhys and Fiona have been preparing for their upcoming exam. Rhys seems prepared while Fiona still seems to be frustrated and stressed. They are inside Rhys' room at his home. It was a far more nicer, cleaner and wealthy home than Fiona's. Rhys is sitting at the couch, reading while Fiona is still trying to take notes. She is biting her pencil as she struggle to memorize and read the books. Eventually Fiona crash her head on the table again.

Fiona: "Arrrggghhh! Just kill me already! No wait! I am dead already!" [Her muffle tone could be heard]

Rhys: "Want to have some ice cream to cool off?" [He said in a relaxed tone while still reading his book]

Immediately Fiona stand up, her long wild hair made her look like a beast. She grabbed the nearest pillow and smack Rhys in the face. He made a gulp sound as he dropped his book and crumble at Fiona's fiery pillow assault.

Rhys: "What the hell, Fiona! I just asked if you want ice cr-..." [His speaking got interrupted when Fiona hit him in the face again]

Fiona: "This is sooo much better than ice cream! Letting out some steam is a good way to CALM DOWN!" [She said while repeatingly hitting Rhys with the pillow.]

Eventually, Fiona stopped, exhausted and crash onto the couch next to Rhys. She looks tired, but she also have a quiet look in her eyes. Rhys sat up, fixed his hair and gave his friend a concerned look.

Fiona: "I'm scared, Rhys...I don't want to fail." [She said with a quiet tone, almost un-Fiona-like]

Rhys: "Hey in my experience, you should give everything you have. If you want to succeed, then you show your absolute best performance." [He suggested as he pat her on the back]

Fiona: "You think I can do it?" [Her eyes are looking directly at him]

Rhys: "of course! I believe in you, Fiona." [He smiled at her.]

Her confidence seems to return again. There are fire in her eyes again.

'Fiona: "Alright. Let's get back to work again!" [She declared. She pull Rhys down with her, making him help her with taking notes.]

Days passes by, Fiona seems to be improving. She began to get better at memorizing. She is able to read and analyze properly. Rhys felt happy for his friend and a sense of pride that she is getting better. Besides preparing, they also spend their time watching movies, eating and playing games.

Finally the day for the exam arrives. They both arrived at the school, Fiona is looking rather nervous, Rhys responded by giving her a comforting pat and a knowing look. Fiona breathed and they both enter their classroom for their exam.

Handsome Jack: "Alright kiddos. Time for hell. By the time we have finished, I want to see pristine results. If you fail me, you will get...Well, killed. YOU GOT THAT!!!!???" [He screamed his last words out at the classroom]

Fiona and Rhys is sitting together. In a classroom filled with adults, elders and handicaps.

Fiona gave Rhys a confused look.

Fiona: "Rhys...This is strange...Are we suppose to be here?"

Rhys is checking his information.

Rhys: "I-....I'm absolutely certain...I am..." [He is checking his info frantically]

Rhys: "It IS this room...But how...Oh god...Either they have made a mistake or we are really thrown into an exam for failures." [His face clearly showed the horror of their situation]

The exam for failure was an exam for those who have fail their first exams, however occasionally unsuspecting students are also thrown into this exam. Students who are here, are trying to finish their exam so they can leave. However, this exam have a notorious reputation of NEVER allowing a student to pass. This was a torturous hell-hole that no one is getting out of, except the most intelligent students. The amount of students who passed the exams can be counted on one finger. This was a truly dangerous exam. No one can survive it. People have left the classroom crying and eventually took to drinking and´some other stuff. It has only gotten worse ever since Handsome Jack became the overseer. He is the satan of this exam, no one can expect mercy from him. Truly, truly, an impossible exam.

....You must realized by now that I was only joking. True, while this exam is difficult, it wasn't impossible to pass. Now back to the story.

Fiona: "Oh god...What do we do!?" [She said in a stressful and panicking voice.]

Rhys: "Do our best. You can do this, Fiona. You can."

Handsome Jack: "FORM UP! HAVE A NICE SPACE BETWEEN YOUR STUDENT! Begin."

The hellish Exam began. Fiona is already struggling. Rhys is trying his hardest. The first task is to analyze a painting made by a person named nohuhhuh. A very talented person. The next task is to analyse a text written by Wolf Lord. The next task is to write a long essay about the nature of the universe and the possibility of a universe similar to theirs but in strange different circumstances. Fiona wrote about the possibility of there was another version of herself who might be more confident and successful in her life.

Finally, after hours and hours have passed, the exam is over. Handsome Jack went around to gather the student's test. Fiona and Rhys looks very tired and hungry.

Handsome Jack look at some of his results and pick his first victim. He scold a man of writing an essay about himself and not enough about him. The result was that Handsome Jack throw the man out of the window. He found his next victim and did the same again. Again, Again, and again, again and again. All the while, Fiona and Rhys looks scared. By the time only seven students of the original 300 remain, including Rhys and Fiona. Handsome Jack looks extremely exhausted but he fought the exhaustion and focused again.

Handsome Jack: "Al...Alright...[Breath], that's...that's...[Breath]...That was fun...Now let's continue." [He said as he look at the next test.]

It was Fiona's. Handsome Jack gave Fiona a look and then approached her.

Handsome Jack: "What the hell is this!? You call this a student's work!? What...What the hell is this!?" [His tone made it clear that he wasn't happy.]

Fiona wasn't looking at Handsome Jack. She was playing with her fingers nervously. She was sweating.

Handsome Jack: "LOOK AT ME!" [He shouted at Fiona's face]

Fiona look at Handsome Jack. Her big wide eyes are fighting back tears.

Handsome Jack: "I asked you...WHAT IS THIS!?"

Fiona: "My work...I work hard on it..."

Handsome Jack: "That's not enough! I can't accept this!"

Fiona: "Why not!? Tell me!" [Fiona rose up from her seat. Her eyes are burning. Her fists are shaking]

As they argue, Rhys is looking at them. His hands are shaking with anger as he listened to Handsome Jack insulting and scolding Fiona.

Handsome Jack: "You will never amount to anything in your life. You will never be success. You will end up as dirt and homeless."

Fiona: "Screw. You." [Fiona punched Handsome Jack in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him. There are tears in her eyes as she ran out of the classroom.]

Rhys: "Fiona!" [He reacted by reaching his hands out for her.]

But Fiona is already gone. She quickly ran out of the classroom, out of the school, passing the amount of people that Handsome Jack has thrown out. They are all sitting together. Fiona didn't care about them.

She just wanted to be alone...

To be continued

• edited May 2015

Ooohh good luck! Wish my country had an animation school, unfortunately it's not a popular subject (people here still at medics, police, only classics) :( well there IS a private one but costs too much money. Hope you pass them, join, graduate and will help other wanna-bes animators (like me) as well as be part of awesome projects.

tl;dr Good luck ;3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hi. Just to let you know, I'm not gonna post here in a couple of days because I have some tests to do. To get into animation school. Nervous.

• Good luck! We're gonna be with you! You can do it, I believe in you!

Hi. Just to let you know, I'm not gonna post here in a couple of days because I have some tests to do. To get into animation school. Nervous.

• Good luck, we're all cheering for you!

• It's no trouble at all. :)

I changed my avatar. Sorry @ABigBadWolf for trouble!

• This is a great part 2, can't wait for the third part!

He is the satan of this exam

This sounds accurate as hell.

((Here is part 2 of my three part story about Teenage Fiona and Rhys. Again, thanks for all the inspiration from all of you. )) In a dif

• Thanks, mate! Glad that you like it.

HJ in this universe is a brutal overseer who threw under 300 students out the window. You have to admire his dedication for his job. :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This is a great part 2, can't wait for the third part! He is the satan of this exam This sounds accurate as hell.

• He's just looking out for them!

HJ did nothing wrong.

Thanks, mate! Glad that you like it. HJ in this universe is a brutal overseer who threw under 300 students out the window. You have to admire his dedication for his job.

• Guys. It is day 69.

DAY 69!

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Guys. It is day 69. DAY 69!

• Rhys and Fiona duet please?

Kimmy-klu posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldLg19FT7PM I'm so bored... .--.

• The universe was created by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eryka posted: »

Wonderfull, does images explain all.

• ..I'm gonna draw this.... o_o

Rhys and Fiona duet please?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Wonderfull, does images explain all.

• Yay! :P

..I'm gonna draw this.... o_o

• I´ve always loved this song for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldLg19FT7PM I'm so bored... .--.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I was thinking it was Rhyiona, seems like I was wrong.

The universe was created by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• But Rhyiona = ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Eryka posted: »

I was thinking it was Rhyiona, seems like I was wrong.

• edited May 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXkbMVCLb00

Troy baker does sing this too lol..sort of

I´ve always loved this song for some reason.

• ErykaEryka Banned

It's so clear now, everything make sens.

But Rhyiona = ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

• I like the nod to nohuhhuh's and Wolf's works :D

And overall this is awesome, I got so immersed. Now I'm going to wait for the next part. :)

((Here is part 2 of my three part story about Teenage Fiona and Rhys. Again, thanks for all the inspiration from all of you. )) In a dif

• After seeing lots of awesome fan art from people here, it inspired me to make this.

Alt text

Made using SFM/Photoshop, feel free to use for whatever

My gallery

• Alt text

After seeing lots of awesome fan art from people here, it inspired me to make this. Made using SFM/Photoshop, feel free to use for whatever My gallery

• I am happy that you like it, mate! I will post part 3 eventually. :)

buntingsir posted: »

I like the nod to nohuhhuh's and Wolf's works And overall this is awesome, I got so immersed. Now I'm going to wait for the next part.

• Alt text

This is incredible! I like delicate colors in this one.

After seeing lots of awesome fan art from people here, it inspired me to make this. Made using SFM/Photoshop, feel free to use for whatever My gallery

• Contributing to day 69 with art, i expect the other artists and their awesome fan art here too

• Alt text

This is so, so good. The things you post are always so impressive, thank you for sharing!

• edited May 2015

Tales from the Atlas Coffee Shop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WidEcTA_pKM

Episode 3: Packing a punch

"These shows all suck."

Handsome Jack flipped through the channels and Rhys frowned at him.

"Yo, old man, you could let someone else grab the remote, yeah? You’re not the only one who´s bored."

Jack smacked his hand hard when he’d reached for the remote and Rhys yelped.

"What the hell? That hurt!"

"Uh," Jack rolled his eyes, "that was your robotic hand. Stop fuckin’ lying."

Rhys pouted and Fiona patted his head sympathetically.

"Whatever, you´re just hogging the TV for yourself." He whined.

Fiona got up and beckoned for him to follow her before he started stomping his foot down like a child and he reluctantly lifted himself up from the couch.

"Stop being a baby. We’re leaving in a bit anyway. Gortys’ birthday is coming up and we´ve gotta set up a party for her, remember?"

"Oh yeah," he brightned up instantly, "Gortys, come here!"

The robot floated her way down the stairs at the mention of her name and jumped enthusiastically into Rhys´ arms.

"Yes?"

"We´re going out. We´ve got a surprise for you!" he bounced her in his arms and she crossed her her own.

"My party?"

His excitement faltered and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"How did you--?!"

"I know everything." Gortys dramatically stared down at him.

"Wow," Rhys scratched the back of his neck, "okay, that’s creepy."

"Or she just heard us mention it literally a minute ago." Fiona tried with a shrug.

"Or that." Gortys admitted, defeated.

"Can you guys shut the hell up already? I’m trying to be bored in peace." Jack’s irritated voice interrupted their little moment.

"Rude, much?" Rhys mumbled under his breath while Fiona went up the stairs to get Loader Bot, who almost crashed the floor above in excitement for the tenth time that week.

Before Rhys knew it, Loader Bot had picked both him and Fiona up, Gortys sitting comfortably on her brother´s back, and they were both out the door. But Loader Bot couldn’t open doors very well so he just smashed it and left a gaping hole on the wall.

"Wow, good thing I won’t have to fix that." Jack raised an eyebrow and a faint ’Loader Bot, I forgot my wallet!’ could be heard in the distance.

"These channels really do suck."

-

It wasn’t long until Jack found himself some more victims for his daily verbal torture because Bigby and Kenny had a terrible habit of coming by uninvited. And they made use of that habit that day.

"Howdy, Jacky!" Kenny waved, not even commenting on the state of the font door.

"Yo." Bigby just lit a cigarette.

"First of all, fuckface, I don’t want smoking in my house." Jack laid back on the couch with narrowed eyes.

"It’s not your house," Bigby shrugged matter-of-factly, "It’s Rhys and Fiona’s."

"Yeah, well, I’m his dad so fuck you. Second of all, Kenny, your beard gets more and more oily by the day. Take a damn bath."

"You pickin’ a fight, asshole?" Kenny messed with the tip of his hat in irritation.

"Yeah, I am." Jack confirmed with a sneer. "You, me. Now. There´s a gym upstairs. Best two out of three, punk."

"Wrestling or boxing?" Kenny cracked his knuckles.

"Boxing."

"You´re on."

And the two started running upstairs leaving Bigby with a bored look on his face.

"This is normal." he sighed, taking his phone and dialing Snow´s number. He might as well have some fun himself.

-

"What -- what happened to their door?" Snow stared open mouthed at where the front door should be.

"Honestly?" Bigby quickly put out the cigarette so she wouldn’t berate him. "No idea."

"Why don’t you ask them?"

"They’re... uh, not here."

Snow facepalmed and glared at him angrily, hands on her hips, and he figured despite everything she’d just end up angrier if he’d lied.

"So you’re inviting me to their house without their permission again? Were you even invited?"

"Um... no." He admitted.

"You’re impossible." She shook her head but still stepped inside without commenting further on the subject. "I’m guessing Jack and Bigby are here?"

"Yeah, about that..." He gestured upstairs and she moved without him having to say anything, listening in for what door to open.

Eat this, you fuck!’ Kenny´s muffled voice could be heard.

That all you got, you old fart?’ Jack sounded like he´d gotten hit just then.

Snow sighed and opened the door, the two stopping their fight and staring at her in confusion.

"So, are you two gonna act like babies forever?" She tapped her foot on the floor.

"Fuck, Bigby, did you really need to do this?" Kenny whined. "Now we can´t finish what we started."

"Hey, this was more for me than for you." Bigby held up his hands and Snow, noticing the implication, elbowed him in the gut.

"You shut up, mister."

"Yes, ma’am..." Bigby grunted in pain and the other two quickly moved away from each other fearing the same treatment.

"Good boys, that’s what I like to see." Snow smirked before hushed voices coming from downstairs shut her up. She reached a finger to her lips in a silence motion and Jack moved on his tiptoes, opening the door slightly and peeking downstairs.

A group of four people were blabbing in a language they didn’t understand.

"Yo, who are these guys?" Jack frowned.

"Well, thieves, genius." Bigby rolled his eyes.

"Thanks, Captain Obvious."

"Shut up, Kenny." Bigby flicked him off and Kenny swatted his hand away.

"You guys are missing the point." Snow interrupted their banter, "They’re gonna take everything in the house."

"What do we do, then?" Bigby asked her.

"I don´t kn-- oh, no, they’re gonna come upstairs. Let’s hide in the closet for now."

Jack gasped, offended.

"Hide? I’m not a little bitch!"

"It’s our best option for now!" She countered. "Then we can catch them when they don’t expect it."

"...Fine, but I don´t fucking like it."

"I don´t care, Jack."

"But wait," Bigby grinned, an idea popping up in his mind, "there´s four of us. We don´t all fit in one closet."

"That´s true." Kenny stroked his beard in thought.

"How about you two," Bigby pointed to Jack and Kenny, "sneak into the one in Rhys and Fiona´s bedroom and we´ll take the one in here?"

"Heh," Kenny snorted, "you just wanna get --"

"Off you go!" Bigby pushed both out of the door quietly and they had no choice but to stealth their way into the bedroom if they didn´t wanna get caught.

Snow pinched the bridge of her nose, exasperated, and Bigby grabbed her hand and forced them both inside the closet.

-

"Wow, seriously, a pink bed?" Kenny laughed as quietly as he could when they closed the door behind them. "The things Rhys does for her."

"Actually," Jack cut him off, "it was his idea."

"...Oh, wow."

They, too, made their way into the closet and Kenny coughed, pushing the clothes away.

"Holy shit, this place is cramped." He complained.

"Yeah, and I have to sit in here with you. Have you even showered in a whole year, you pig?"

"I showered three months ago, for your information!" Kenny crossed his arms, offended.

"You disgusting little shit--!"

They had to quiet down forcefully because they could hear bedroom door open and one of the thieves. They could tell it was only one of them and they heard him close the door behind him as he started opening drawers looking for valuables and Kenny nudged Jack.

He motioned a circle with his hand and a slitting throat motion and Jack grinned, understanding.

As soon as they could tell he was near the closet, they burst out in one swift motion and pushed the thief on the floor, while he screamed words in what they could tell was russian now.

-

"Soooo Snow?" Bigby slid himself closer to her inside the closet as she scooted away immediately after and he pouted.

"Yes?"

"We’re uh... alone in here." He tried his most charming grin, hard to see in the darkness.

"Yes. We are."

She wasn’t giving him a lot of room to work with.

"So..."

"So?"

He didn’t give her time to think and just leaned in for a kiss. It didn’t last, though, because her hand left a very bright mark on his cheek in a hard slap.

"Ouch, what the?"

"The only reason that’s all you´re getting right now," she hissed, "is because we have to be quiet. Otherwise you´d be laying on the floor half dead."

"Wow, this hurts my feelings." Bigby gasped and she grabbed his face, getting close to him as she whispered a ’Good.’ angrily.

He twirled his fingers awkwardly, stealing some glances at her irritated and stiff frame for a couple of seconds before he tried again.

"What about a kiss on the cheek?"

She raised her hand again.

"Okay, okay, I get him."

Being Bigby was suffering.

-

"Wow, a fucking kid?" Kenny crossed his arms as Jack pinned him down.

"Please! I no hurt anyone...! I just need money! For sister!"

"Yeah, bullshit." Kenny discredited his story.

"You mean that chick downstairs?" Jack snorted, "Yeah, she looks fine to me."

"How you know that was my sister?" Arvo blinked.

"Because she’s as ugly as you are." Jack laughed at his own joke. "Anyway, I got an idea to get rid of his buddies. Don´t let him escape."

"Never." Kenny cracked his knuckles again.

Jack sneaked outside and tip toed his way again, this time carefully opening the door to Loader Bot and Gortys´ room.

"Oh, this is gonna be fun." He laughed to himself. "Lee?"

A happy bark and a tail wag.

"We have some intruders in the house!"

The bark turned angry and the Skag ran out of the room like a torpedo. Surely enough, Jack could hear the panic filled screams from the thieves downstairs, whatever they stole could be heard dropping to the floor in their surprise, and when the voices turned distant, it was clear they´d left in fright.

Lee returned back upstairs, his tail wagging a bit of blood on his mouth.

"Heh!" Jack petted his head. "I knew Gortys was more like me. She has good taste in pets."

-

"Did you hear that?" Snow light up right when Bigby was slowly inching to touch her hand with his own and he freaked out, shoving his hand back in his pocket.

His luck was horrible and he wanted to cry.

"What?" He tried to sound interested.

"They left!"

With that, she opened the door a little too eagerly and disappeared through the door.

"Wow, okay, nevermind that I exist."

Being Bigby was really suffering.

-

"So what do we do with this guy?" Jack grinned. "I got a few ideas."

"No," Snow interrupted, walking in, "your ideas are always messed up."

"He deserves it! He was going to steal my family´s shit!"

"No, no, no, I defenseless! Look, I have leg brace!"

"We never finished our boxing match." Kenny motioned to Jack, ignoring Arvo. "Whaddya say of a two on one against this kid?"

Jack grinned and Snow shrugged.

Could be worse.

Arvo weeped.

-

"Home sweet home!" Rhys threw his arms in the air, sliding one across Fiona´s shoulders afterwards.

"And a giant hole on the wall to fix." She dryly commented.

"I´m sure Scooter can fix it." He dismissed it with a wave of his hand.

"Scooter fixes cars, father." Loader Bot reminded him.

"Eh, if I pay him extra I´m sure he´ll do i-- what the hell happened here?"

A lot of their things were in bags sprawled all across the floor and drips of blood covered the floor, Lee greeting them with a wag of his tail and a bloody mouth.

"Lee!" Gortys hugged him. "Did you kill a lot of people today."

The skag jumped up and down and she lifted her hands up in the air excitedly.

"I knew you were the best skag I could ask for!"

"Just like her grandpa!" Jack made his way downstairs, wiping a fake tear away.

"What happened?" Fiona rubbed her temples to cool her forming headache.

"Oh, nothing much." Kenny dragged a beat up Arvo by his collar. "Just fun times. Also, people tried to rob your house."

"And you half kill him?" Rhys facepalmed.

"And you let him? I thought you were anti violence." Fiona lifted an eyebrow, looking at Snow.

"I am. But I always did kinda like boxing." Snow looked at her watch. "Now if you’ll excuse me I got a lot of paperwork to sign. Goodbye, people."

"I, uh, I’ll drive you home!" Bigby ran after her.

"I’ll walk."

"I’ll walk you home!"

"I won’t get lost."

"I’ll make sure of it!"

"Oh, screw off already!"

They could hear Bigby sniffle even after they were out of sight.

"Wow, poor Bigby." Rhys looked down. "But what do we do with that kid now?"

Fiona tapped her chin in deep thought.

"Well," she finally replied, "Lee could always use a playmate."

Lee showed his teeth as if he’d understood as Gortys hugged him tighter.

"Wow," Jack clapped, impressed, "That´s genuinely evil. Rhys, my boy, you really know how to choose a girl!"

Rhys just blushed.

Yes, we know, episode 3 is here after fifty billion years.

I´m so sorry for the long delay but this is a lot more work that it looks.

A collab between me, @bloop and @Poogers555. ;P

• You've learned well from the master, a.k.a moi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nah, it's just me. I just have dirty mind today..

• The return !

Tales from the Atlas Coffee Shop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WidEcTA_pKM Episode 3: Packing a punch "These shows all suck." H

• edited May 2015

Also, because of Wolf's newest Coffee Shop skit reminded me, anyone here whos reading/read the fables comic kinda notice that Rhys and Fiona kinda have a similar relationship to Bigby and Snow in the first few comics ?

• What better day to bring it back than the 69th day amirite?

The return !

• edited May 2015

That's really well done, beautiful!

Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

I'm crying right now!!! It took me a while to do this but it was worth it... sorry for the small size thou X3 UPDATE: Was too lazy with the hand X3 UPDATE UPDATE: I'm a master of effects

• Yeah, I cant wait for Season 2 of Wolf so we can see how Telltale handles their relationship some more.

Alt text

My two OTPs...

• My two OTPs...

Alt text

Also, because of Wolf's newest Coffee Shop skit reminded me, anyone here whos reading/read the fables comic kinda notice that Rhys and Fiona kinda have a similar relationship to Bigby and Snow in the first few comics ?

• Lycka till med proven!!

• Season 2 of Wolf

If we get one.

Alt text

Yeah, I cant wait for Season 2 of Wolf so we can see how Telltale handles their relationship some more.

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• Guys... you're amazing.

Tales from the Atlas Coffee Shop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WidEcTA_pKM Episode 3: Packing a punch "These shows all suck." H

Sign in to comment in this discussion.