Comments

• I love your username. I made a Boromir vs. Ned thread a while back.

• edited May 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z92-pe9ydd4
    Around 2:05 Melisandre gives the idea to Stannis but he seems to refuse it :)

• I think Selyse will do it behind his back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z92-pe9ydd4 Around 2:05 Melisandre gives the idea to Stannis but he seems to refuse it

• Stannis will totally kill that awful woman if she does. At the very least, she will burn, possibly Melisandre too, but I think he might keep her around just to win the throne.

I think Selyse will do it behind his back

• Selyse would do anything, especially when it's Mellissandre making the suggestions. I wouldn't put anything past her. We already know she has no love for Shireen.

• Selyse will probably burn Shireen or attempt to burn Shireen and Stannis will burn her.

• I really hope Stannis (and Davos) won't stand for that. Shireen's a sweet kind, and definitely doesn't deserve it.

I don't like Melisandre. >.<

• Davos won't stand by and let a kid be burned alive for a god he doesn't worship and for a witch he loathes. And Stannis already had that heartwarming speech with Shireen saying how he'd do anything for her. I'm thinking Stannis' wife will be burned for trying to burn Shireen.

HeartOfGold posted: »

I really hope Stannis (and Davos) won't stand for that. Shireen's a sweet kind, and definitely doesn't deserve it. I don't like Melisandre. >.<

• I think Shireen would be killed before that in a skirmish with Bolton's men and its here that Sansa and Theon run meet them after escaping Ramsey. Of course with Theon having king's blood Melisandre would want to burn him for the spell and Stannis believing him to be a turncloak and the murderer of Bran and Rickon would allow it with pleasure.

• I thought he was going to let Edric Storm be burned? Or at least considering it?

It's been quite a while since I read the books or saw the earlier seasons of the show though, so I can't remember.

Davos won't stand by and let a kid be burned alive for a god he doesn't worship and for a witch he loathes. And Stannis already had that hea

• They merged Edric Storm's storyline from the books with Gendry's storyline because he doesnt appear in season 2 after Stannis took Renly's army.

HeartOfGold posted: »

I thought he was going to let Edric Storm be burned? Or at least considering it? It's been quite a while since I read the books or saw the earlier seasons of the show though, so I can't remember.

• Ah, ok. That makes sense, especially since Gendry's an adult (or at least an older-teenager) and definitely not sacrificed.

It would be pretty odd if they gave Stannis a heartwarming moment with Shireen, only to turn around and kill her.

They merged Edric Storm's storyline from the books with Gendry's storyline because he doesnt appear in season 2 after Stannis took Renly's army.

• I think Stannis will be killed, either by Brienne or in battle with the Boltons, and Melisandre will sacrifice Shireen to resurrect him.

• It's confirmed.

• Fuck you Stannis and fuck you Melisandre.

• Don't put such a titles of the themes here. ;)
    I hate that scene. It was awful. I hate Stannis the Mannis. I hate Melisandre too. Hate them all!
    I thought that bitch Stannis would save the poor child. I hope he got himself killed at some point in the next season. Hate them both ._.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.