HBO Game of Thrones 507

2»

Comments

• Selyse will do it behind is back i think

pcharl01 posted: »

I am surprised it took this long for Melisandre to suggest that it's time to kill Shireen to Stannis. I've been afraid he'll do it, & n

• Lazy? Are you serious?

She is too lazy...

• She said that she had been locked in her room since the wedding. She only sees Theon and Ramsay when he comes at night. She apparently can only leave her room when sent for like Ramsay did to teach her a lesson.

KCohere posted: »

Again, people keep saying Sansa is being stupid, naive, but what would you have her do? She's showing some backbone and people still aren't satisfied.

• I must have miss that sentence. Sorry for that.

She said that she had been locked in her room since the wedding. She only sees Theon and Ramsay when he comes at night. She apparently can only leave her room when sent for like Ramsay did to teach her a lesson.

• Yeah that's what I said.

How did they make Sansa a victim this time? That poor woman was the victim.

• I'm not.

Lazy? Are you serious?

• How can people still say this? She is literally getting abused and even attempted to escape Winterfell.

I think sansa is about right, weak and a victim sure but she is trying to manipulate ramsey

• So? it's game of thrones. What just cause Sansa is a woman she should be above the realistic torment and horrors of the world just cause a few feminists got "triggered" ?

I dont understand what your issue is.. Did you complain when Theon was sexually mutilated and mentally broken?

How did they make Sansa a victim this time? That poor woman was the victim.

• No problem. I could see how that was missed. It was a tense scene.

I must have miss that sentence. Sorry for that.

• I think KCohere meant the old woman who was flayed.

stevean2 posted: »

So? it's game of thrones. What just cause Sansa is a woman she should be above the realistic torment and horrors of the world just cause a f

• Yes, thank you. Thats who i meant.

I think KCohere meant the old woman who was flayed.

• R.I.P Maester Aemon

• Jorah's probably fucked. Even if Dany pardons him (which doesn't look likely), it took who knows how many healers and maesters to save Shireen from the greyscale. Jorah's chances of survival are slim.

Wall stuff was okay. RIP Aemon.

Winterfell was okay. I've got no clue how Sansa can signal for help now with Ramsay the Bastard knowing she's already tried once.

Don't get me wrong, I hate the Sparrows, but Cersei deserved that. That leaves Tommen as the head of House Lannister, so maybe he can actually do something.

And finally Tytion meets Daenerys. Don't know what good he'll be though, although since Jaime is a Kingsguard Tyrion is the heir to Casterly Rock, which could mean some support for Daenerys in Westeros. With the game storyline and now this, it seems likely Daenerys is going to cross the Narrow Sea soon.

• Ah, sorry for misinterpreting your comment. It didn't make much sense since you said "how is sansa the victim? that woman is the victim" and sansa is a woman :P so you didnt say "old woman" so it sounded...like you were repeating yourself.

Yes, thank you. Thats who i meant.

• Tyrion finally meats Dany

I'm pretty sure Daario is the only one MEATing Dany ;)

Like I said last week it sucks they made Sansa a victim again. Sand Snakes are still meh. However, there's a lot of subtle hints. Such

• Here's the catch, Tommen think's he's a Baratheon not a Lannister.

Jorah's probably fucked. Even if Dany pardons him (which doesn't look likely), it took who knows how many healers and maesters to save Shire

• edited May 2015

But surely he knows that the houses are practically joined. With Cersei out of the picture, who else would the Lannister guards follow?

Although, don't you think it's odd that Tommen hasn't questioned Cersei on why everyone calls him a bastard? Surely he must at least be suspicious.

• To be honest all Tommen wants is Margaery Tyrell in his bed and I can't blame him there. I don't think he likes asking the tough questions he seems to believe everything will be alright and doesn't want to hurt anyone or anything.

I can't wait to see how the power struggle works out in Kings Landing after his wife & his mother have been put behind bars. He couldn't even make a decision even when both of them were telling him what to do! Joffrey would have carved the faith militant into pieces when they were stopping Tommen from going into the Great Sept to confront the High Sparrow.

But surely he knows that the houses are practically joined. With Cersei out of the picture, who else would the Lannister guards follow? A

• edited May 2015

Can we all agree that this is the best quote of the episode?

"I killed a White Walker. I killed a Thenn. I'll take my chances with you." - Samwell Tarly

That give me shivers. Thank the gods for Ghost.

• "Oh..my!" - Samwell Tarly

Can we all agree that this is the best quote of the episode? "I killed a White Walker. I killed a Thenn. I'll take my chances with you." - Samwell Tarly That give me shivers. Thank the gods for Ghost.

• Does Stannis want the Iron Throne? I mean is it his ambition to obtain the crown. I ask because the word "duty" is often used during his scenes. It almost feels like he is obligated to do so because he is the true heir and someone else holds that position. I've been thinking about it since Meli bought up burning Shireen. If she ends up burning, how much would it affect him? Enough to quit his duty?

• edited May 2015

He loves the realm.

"My enemies have made my kingdom bleed. I will not forget that. I will not forgive that. I will punish them with any arms at my disposal."

He sees it as his property.

"I shall take back the North from the thieves who stole it. Tywin Lannister is dead, he can't protect them now. I shall mount Roose Bolton's head on a spike."

He was the only one who went to the wall to protect it when asked by the lord commander .
    The people always loved his brothers more than him and he wants to proof that he is better than them which he is.

Does Stannis want the Iron Throne? I mean is it his ambition to obtain the crown. I ask because the word "duty" is often used during his s

• Her tits were the best in the entire series so far. Jesus...

• Every time I hear someone use the word "duty", I always feel like that person feels an obligation to do something rather than a desire or a joy to do something. Maybe I'm bringing in personal shit into my analysis idk.

He loves the realm. "My enemies have made my kingdom bleed. I will not forget that. I will not forgive that. I will punish them with any

• Probably my favorite episode of the season, even if it didn't have Arya. That ending alone would have made it the best episode for me.

• Yeah, although the presentation of Bronn's poisoning did take me out of the scene a bit.

So Bronn keeps nonchalantly expressing that he feels fine, and he seems to truly believe that, no bravado. Then Tyene strips and suddenly Bronn feels like he's about to die, no preamble. Is that just a coincidence the poison took effect right then? Or is sexual arousal the key to the poison somehow? So once Tyene knew she slashed Bronn, did she plan her next order of business to be a strip tease?

Easily the best episode of the season. Just for the fact we saw Tyene naked makes it a 10/10 XD. Just kidding, but seriously great episode a

• I think that the poison affected because Bronn's heartbeat increased making the poison circulate faster.

Bluebirdo posted: »

Yeah, although the presentation of Bronn's poisoning did take me out of the scene a bit. So Bronn keeps nonchalantly expressing that he f

• I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty.
    -Stannis

You're actually right in the books you see that it's more an obligation for him than a desire.

Every time I hear someone use the word "duty", I always feel like that person feels an obligation to do something rather than a desire or a joy to do something. Maybe I'm bringing in personal shit into my analysis idk.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.