The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You guys should check out SCP - 106.

They have to sacrifice people to it every 3 months in order to keep it at bay...

My favorite is SCP-096 by far, because it was the first SCP I found out about that actually freaked me out.

• Hollaback!

Truth This right here is the truth.

• I'd just like to say happy Memorial Day, and thank you to all of those who lived and died protecting us. You will not be forgotten.

Rolling Thunder: http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/thousands-of-bikers-gather-in-washington-to-honor-vets/ar-BBkcA4u?ocid=LENDHP

@AWESOMEO I saw this and I thought you would be interested: http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/pregnancyparenting/infant-circumcision-more-painful-than-we-thought/ar-BBk9kuc?ocid=LENDHP

• Lol pressure people because they're different? Most of the human populus isn't circumcised, why did this woman think her boy would be pressured for not being circumsiced?

I'd just like to say happy Memorial Day, and thank you to all of those who lived and died protecting us. You will not be forgotten. Rolli

• congrats ! hope you have a beautiful family life !

SaltLick305 posted: »

I'm happy to announce that I'm gonna be a father. 01/10/2016 is the date. What a blessing.

• What's up with youtubers recently advertising Opinion Outpost? I just saw it on Rob Dyke's and MMOX's channel.

• So im just a asshole while gaming, Just natural. But im playing minecraft with my little sister and a few friends, and im having a real hard time not being an ass to my sis XD

• edited May 2015

There's a tornado touched down in my area. Fuck.

I'll try to update this once it's passed...

• edited May 2015

Hopefully

Alt text

NoHopeLeft posted: »

There's a tornado touched down in my area. Fuck. I'll try to update this once it's passed...

• Yeah, I'm in the clear now :D

Hopefully

• Circumcision is evil.

I'd just like to say happy Memorial Day, and thank you to all of those who lived and died protecting us. You will not be forgotten. Rolli

• Alt text

Yeah, I'm in the clear now

• I laughed WAYYYYY too hard at this.

• You're not alone.

I laughed WAYYYYY too hard at this.

• TalimancerTalimancer Banned
    edited May 2015

All I've seen you achieve is being the world's biggest overreacting dumbbutt

Geeze I thought my temper was bad. Calm down will ya? -_- I designed the question to be difficult, I wanted to see who would figure it ou

• Late to the party, but I just beat Life is Strange Episode Two yesterday and I still need to start the third Episode. The first episode was a little slow for me, but the Second episode was better - not to mention that intense ending.

• Sigh... here we go. Keep em coming people. -.-

Talimancer posted: »

All I've seen you achieve is being the world's biggest overreacting dumbbutt

• You took something that was obviously sarcastic and felt the need to take it literally, then insulting poor ol' papai back. Learn when something isn't a jab at you, I know it's hard not to see everything as a personal attack, as that victim complex is right up in your mind, but you gotta try.

Sigh... here we go. Keep em coming people. -.-

• edited May 2015

Regan. It's late and I'm tired, but I ain't paranoid since I know weeaboo is some insult kids came up with or something from a manga. Anyway I'm not going to argue. Which is why I changed my response a little. Okay?

Talimancer posted: »

You took something that was obviously sarcastic and felt the need to take it literally, then insulting poor ol' papai back. Learn when somet

• edited May 2015

You think ep 2 had an intense ending? Just you wait till ep 3

Late to the party, but I just beat Life is Strange Episode Two yesterday and I still need to start the third Episode. The first episode was a little slow for me, but the Second episode was better - not to mention that intense ending.

• So a couple of days ago I dug out my Wii. Anybody got suggestions for games worth buying?

Any suggestions for Xbox (all three of them) would be nice too :)

• edited May 2015

Why is it evil?

Circumcision is evil.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited May 2015

Why am I not surprised? Another person blowing the entire ordeal out of proportion.

Families of 8-9 do this regularly in this country, and there are no problems with it at all. It's true that there are problems, but in places where the ones who practice it are experienced the risk is highly reduced.

• edited May 2015

um since my fav console was the wii i would say if ur into games that are fun but not uh much story to it try perhaps rayman raving rabbids 1 or raving rabbids tv party those 2 are good

also a good zombie game thats fun is dead rising chop till ya drop on wii thats a good 1 for ya to try

thats a few good ones ill see if i can recall any more classics since i also recently last month dug out my wii to play it again

So a couple of days ago I dug out my Wii. Anybody got suggestions for games worth buying? Any suggestions for Xbox (all three of them) would be nice too

• The foreskin contains around 20,000 nerve endings and is highly sensitive. Foreskin also protects the genitals from being overexposed, which causes an increased lack of sensitivity and feeling there. Circumcision runs the risk of infection and creates a scar. Circumcision is an old routine that is not needed anymore in our society; our ancestors didn't feel the need to remove a part of themselves, so why should we? As for religious views, they say God wants us to circumcise our boys, despite studies being done to prove that they still feel the pain of the procedure, even though they might not remember it. Why would God, all loving as He is, want His children to feel pain and alter the body they were given in His eye of holy creation? Not to mention the fact that the infant can't decide for itself whether or not it wants part of its body to be amputated. In my opinion, that’s a decision to be made by the owner himself, as he has to live with it for the rest of his life.

People complain about the "dirtiness" of foreskin, but as long as it's cleaned properly, hygiene or infection shouldn't be a problem, and there are much dirtier places on the human body, like the mouth.

Why is it evil?

• yo hows everybody doing up

• How do you know all this? I thouht you were female.

And for the record, I agree circumsizion is bs.

The foreskin contains around 20,000 nerve endings and is highly sensitive. Foreskin also protects the genitals from being overexposed, which

• If I'm to have children, don't you think I ought to know the pros and cons of circumcising my son?

Charlieh65 posted: »

How do you know all this? I thouht you were female. And for the record, I agree circumsizion is bs.

• You're saying females can't know about this kind of stuff?

Charlieh65 posted: »

How do you know all this? I thouht you were female. And for the record, I agree circumsizion is bs.

• I can't really suggest any Wii games since my knowledge of it's library is pretty limited, but I can't however recommend you play Max Payne (Original Xbox), and it's sequel on the same system, Max Payne 2. I wouldn't be surprised if you could get both for under ten dollars in total.

So a couple of days ago I dug out my Wii. Anybody got suggestions for games worth buying? Any suggestions for Xbox (all three of them) would be nice too

• I didn't say that. I just say that most of the girls I know don't know nothing about that topic.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You're saying females can't know about this kind of stuff?

• nohopeleft i pmed u a chat link

I can't really suggest any Wii games since my knowledge of it's library is pretty limited, but I can't however recommend you play Max Payne

• i have just watched wrong turn 2 at the night alone
    wtf is wrong with this movie *(

• Did you made it out okay? ._.

There's a tornado touched down in my area. Fuck. I'll try to update this once it's passed...

edited May 2015

You're right, while circumcision does have it's benefits (smaller penile cancer risk, a decreased risk of urinary tract infections, a reduced risk of some sexually transmitted diseases in men and reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners), it's risks definitely outweigh them. From a medical perspective, it's beneficial, but quite riskier.

But despite what people might say, it's not right that God wants to circumcise all boys; from a religious aspect, circumcision is an outward sign of God's covenant with Abraham and his descendants through Isaac and Jacob, nothing more really. No real obligation to follow it besides that. We can't really deny that it is not written there, because that would be just as good as ignoring everything else that was written in Genesis and claiming that there are lies written in the Bible, and the NT as well (since Yeshua was also circumcised, he wouldn't have done it if it wasn't something God didn't actually say). And if he commanded it, it can't really be called evil, because that would contradict God being just.

The explanation for that is pretty simple, he doesn't want children to feel pain and alter their body, but rather it is an outward sign, an act that is done only by personal will to show devotion to God by being able to keep God's covenant with Abraham and affirm one's legitimacy as an Israelite, but nothing more than that. It's really just a matter of reaffirming your bloodline than anything else. That is if you don't circumcise, the only implications of that would be that you will not be considered a descendant of Abraham in terms of keeping the covenant that reaffirms said connection.

What's more important than circumcision (or any other act of affirmation) is the atonement for our sinful nature in the blood of Yeshua, since that's not an outward sign like circumcision, but something that happens from the inside and is real, shows true devotion and repentance - acceptance of the one that is pointed to throughout the Bible as the true and final solution to cleanse a person from their sins - Yeshua.

At least that's how I see it, idk if you'd agree :P

The foreskin contains around 20,000 nerve endings and is highly sensitive. Foreskin also protects the genitals from being overexposed, which

• so how scary was it 1-10?

ihatemycat posted: »

i have just watched wrong turn 2 at the night alone wtf is wrong with this movie *(

edited May 2015

Hey, I'm doing fine, can't speak for others though. How are you?

yo hows everybody doing up

• edited May 2015

Alt text

anyways im doing good thank you for asking

AWESOMEO posted: »

Hey, I'm doing fine, can't speak for others though. How are you?

• Heres a poll asking what telltale game are you most excited for http://strawpoll.me/4352347

• 9 i suppose

watching it at a late time is insane the blame is all to my friend bc he told me about this movie XD

Lehfeels posted: »

so how scary was it 1-10?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.