Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• when you have the Rhyiona feels but everyone is busy

Alt text

• It´s really late for me so I should be one of those sleeping but... damn, this place is quiet around this time.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

and time zones...so I actually have no idea if people are still awake or??????

• I just woke up...

and time zones...so I actually have no idea if people are still awake or??????

• and time zones...so I actually have no idea if people are still awake or??????

ABigBadWolf posted: »

when you have the Rhyiona feels but everyone is busy

• edited May 2015

You guys are usually active around 9pm here I try to stay awake for as long as I can..but I can't

its 9:48am here rn

It´s really late for me so I should be one of those sleeping but... damn, this place is quiet around this time.

• It´s like 3AM for me. I usually end up here like

Alt text

You guys are usually active around 9pm here I try to stay awake for as long as I can..but I can't its 9:48am here rn

• Wolf? Sweetheart?

Please go to bed. Rhyiona won't disappear when you awaken, and you'll feel refreshed for the rest of the day. It's also good for your health.

Please?

It´s like 3AM for me. I usually end up here like

• edited May 2015

Man, I used to stay up that late..but since I took medicine for my rhinitis ..I get so sleepy so fast.

Sleeeep~~ .....eh..its so quiet .-.

Alt text

• Dear Wolfie,

Go to sleep.

xoxo, Poogs

• edited May 2015

I´ve tried to go early but my sleeping schedule has been like this for... I don´t know, over a year now? And it´s really hard to counter it. I´ve tried to go to bed earlier but I just roll around for ages and end up getting up.

I really don´t know how to fix it. ;_;

Syberian posted: »

Wolf? Sweetheart? Please go to bed. Rhyiona won't disappear when you awaken, and you'll feel refreshed for the rest of the day. It's also good for your health. Please?

• edited May 2015

GoT hype tomorrow bruhs, though I wonder why it came before TFTBL Ep 3.

If Telltale is purposely trying to delay the inevitable hints towards Rhyiona being found out..... If you're reading this anyone from Telltale, just know this.

Rhyiona ALWAYS Wins.

• Quiet is good though, it helps sleeping.

I´m a light sleeper, anything wakes me up.

Man, I used to stay up that late..but since I took medicine for my rhinitis ..I get so sleepy so fast. Sleeeep~~ .....eh..its so quiet .-.

• <3 I try. ;_;

Poogers555 posted: »

Dear Wolfie, Go to sleep. xoxo, Poogs

• You could drink some tea, or take a warm bath or read?
    :3 it usually helps me sleep (besides the medicine)

Alt text

I´ve tried to go early but my sleeping schedule has been like this for... I don´t know, over a year now? And it´s really hard to counter it.

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

GoT hype tomorrow bruhs, though I wonder why it came before TFTBL Ep 3. If Telltale is purposely trying to delay the inevitable hints tow

• Alright, gonna have some tea and attempt to sleep.

Sorry for making you guys babysit me, love you all. <3

• Already had 2/3... I´ll see if some tea helps, though, thanks. :)

You could drink some tea, or take a warm bath or read? it usually helps me sleep (besides the medicine)

• Good night, Wolfie-boo.

Alright, gonna have some tea and attempt to sleep. Sorry for making you guys babysit me, love you all.

• nit nit <3

Alright, gonna have some tea and attempt to sleep. Sorry for making you guys babysit me, love you all.

• Goodnight~ Sleep well Wolfie :3

• Alt text

..I'm gonna draw this.... o_o

• For the 69th day celebration :) (Not exactly, but whatever)
    Alt text

And there are a few dialogues:

"Rhys, you look nervous. Are you okay?"

"Yeah...I'm fine."

"Will it be better if I let you go?"

"No, this is...good. Just do what you like."

"(´▽`)"

• edited May 2015

Ahhhhh so cute~
    I love your colouring :D

Alt text

tessie0713 posted: »

For the 69th day celebration (Not exactly, but whatever) And there are a few dialogues: "Rhys, you look nervous. Are you okay?"

• Glad that you like this! Keep trying to color them as pretty as I can :)

Ahhhhh so cute~ I love your colouring

• Gonna try it when I get home XD

"Jack sleeps with a teddy bear, can you believe that?" "Rhys still plays with sock puppets." "No...?" "Totally."

• Julie, you're an angel. ;-;

XDJulieXD posted: »

Gonna try it when I get home XD

• Oh my god, this is so adorable. I have no words. ;-;

For the 69th day celebration (Not exactly, but whatever) And there are a few dialogues: "Rhys, you look nervous. Are you okay?"

• Thanks Wolfie :3 Speaking of, did you sleep well last night?

Oh my god, this is so adorable. I have no words. ;-;

• Decently, thank you. :) Couldn't fall asleep right away but eventually.

Thanks Wolfie Speaking of, did you sleep well last night?

• edited May 2015

being happy about GoT but salty about TftB

Alt text

more Rhyiona pls and thank you

• tfw you're not playing GoT, but will watch it, but would prefer playing TftB.

Alt text

being happy about GoT but salty about TftB more Rhyiona pls and thank you

• tfw you see spoilers

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

tfw you're not playing GoT, but will watch it, but would prefer playing TftB.

• tfw you go to read TVtropes about games you didn't play.

Alt text

Better stay away from the forum today probably.

tfw you see spoilers

• I'm gonna post some Rhyiona in awhile...

or tomorrow because I had an anxiety attack .__.

but definitely in a while... :D...

being happy about GoT but salty about TftB more Rhyiona pls and thank you

• Well, at least the thing I got spoiled about I really liked so that´s something.

tfw you go to read TVtropes about games you didn't play. Better stay away from the forum today probably.

• edited May 2015

When you can, no pressure. :) It´s nice enough of you to share your wonderful art with us in the first place.

I'm gonna post some Rhyiona in awhile... or tomorrow because I had an anxiety attack .__. but definitely in a while... ...

• Oh jeez... I didn't realize you saw spoilers already, I'm sorry. I hate spoilers, probably couldn't stand it even If I liked it. Good thing you're keeping the spirit.

Well, at least the thing I got spoiled about I really liked so that´s something.

• Well, usually I don´t mind spoilers if it´s something a TV show or a manga or something but in TT games it feels way better when you experience the game yourself.

Oh jeez... I didn't realize you saw spoilers already, I'm sorry. I hate spoilers, probably couldn't stand it even If I liked it. Good thing you're keeping the spirit.

• About TTG couldn't agree more.

Well, usually I don´t mind spoilers if it´s something a TV show or a manga or something but in TT games it feels way better when you experience the game yourself.

• edited May 2015

Oh yeah, I'm alright now thanks ^-^

-_- It was a vine actually, that had the charlie charlie challenge in tumblr..It really scared me so much today..I couldn't really function and got so exhausted after that..

but it's okay now :3

...yeah..kinda silly to get scared and have an anxiety of the vine..thingy.. .-.

I had an anxiety attack Are you alright now?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.