Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I had an anxiety attack

Are you alright now?

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I'm gonna post some Rhyiona in awhile... or tomorrow because I had an anxiety attack .__. but definitely in a while... ...

• edited May 2015

That's good to hear. But if you're still not feeling good better give yourself a rest for now...

Edit: don't worry, it's totally fine! I'm actually very timid myself so I can understand. In juniour school I got scared playing worms with friends xD Bazookas are pretty crazy, I tell you...

Oh yeah, I'm alright now thanks ^-^ -_- It was a vine actually, that had the charlie charlie challenge in tumblr..It really scared me so

• Gosh...sounds terrible. Hang in there, Kimmy. It will pass.

Relax and watch, read or play something positive. :)

Oh yeah, I'm alright now thanks ^-^ -_- It was a vine actually, that had the charlie charlie challenge in tumblr..It really scared me so

• Eh...What is it? Just curious.

tessie0713 posted: »

Just googled what that is... sounds horrible >.< Good to hear that you are alright now.

• Just googled what that is... sounds horrible >.<
    Good to hear that you are alright now.

• when the otp comes through

Alt text

• edited May 2015

Basically, it is a game that summons a demon and asks it yes/no questions by using two pencils. I did not read the articles in detail.

Eh...What is it? Just curious.

• There needs to be a model swap of that kissing scene. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

when the otp comes through

• That's legitimately creepy....

Basically, it is a game that summons a demon and asks it yes/no questions by using two pencils. I did not read the articles in detail.

• You know these things show up in my feed spoiler tag or not, right? >.>

Though now I'm hyped for someone kissing someone. GoT shipping thread here I come.

• sry i am shame ;-;

I ship it though, couldn´t help myself. </3

Green613 posted: »

You know these things show up in my feed spoiler tag or not, right? >.> Though now I'm hyped for someone kissing someone. GoT shipping thread here I come.

• Aren't we like just in the middle or something?

I mean we have decreased but...

JumpyJoey posted: »

Well Sweden is one of the countries with the lowest math scores in the Pisa test...

• Noo :(

Poogers555 posted: »

When they do.... When....

• I just don't understand time here (look right below the comments).. what time zone is it?

I am GMT+1 (europe central time + 1 Brussel, Paris, Amsterdam etc.)

Right now it's 1700h

when you have the Rhyiona feels but everyone is busy

• nah they just blow on the pencils :p

That's legitimately creepy....

• It´s 4PM for me right now.

Linsepins posted: »

I just don't understand time here (look right below the comments).. what time zone is it? I am GMT+1 (europe central time + 1 Brussel, Paris, Amsterdam etc.) Right now it's 1700h

• WHAT?! Ugh.. I have to wait for Steam.. ¬¬

• Well I don't really know, I've just heard bad comments about it. Also I think maths in school is too easy. But this is all just my opinion, god knows how the rest of Sweden feels.

Quiff posted: »

Aren't we like just in the middle or something? I mean we have decreased but...

• Well 'högstadie' maths where definitely a bit too easy. But I'd say otherwise when it comes to 'Gymnasie' maths. I'm trying hard not to fail them here.

Well I don't really know, I've just heard bad comments about it. Also I think maths in school is too easy. But this is all just my opinion, god knows how the rest of Sweden feels.

• edited May 2015

First scene will start with, you know who,hihi.

You are a saint. Can´t wait. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I was playing opposite attract on repeat...
    Gaaah I'm done..sort of

Alt text

Alt text

• This is a blessing to this thread

Alt text

First scene will start with, you know who,hihi.

• edited May 2015

This is what i planned.P.S. ty so much filelist.

• edited May 2015

You are a saint.

Can´t wait. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is what i planned.P.S. ty so much filelist.

• edited May 2015

ALL MY YES

OPPOSITES ATTRACT

I love this so much.

I was playing opposite attract on repeat... Gaaah I'm done..sort of

• ...man, I should have thought of that,.but seeing I had encountered so many paranormal stuff (-_-..its hard to believe right)..I easily get scared of this and I'm such a scaredy cat..I'm so embarrassed adajfhjhslaf

nah they just blow on the pencils

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmHlT8BjdmM

I was listening to this because it has Troy baker and Laura Bailey sooo....OTL

OKAY GOODNIGHT IM GONNA SLEEP

ALL MY YES OPPOSITES ATTRACT I love this so much.

• ^-^ Thanks Dave hugs

It is terrible, I wouldn't wish this on anyone -_-

Gosh...sounds terrible. Hang in there, Kimmy. It will pass. Relax and watch, read or play something positive.

• Dream with Rhyiona!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmHlT8BjdmM I was listening to this because it has Troy baker and Laura Bailey sooo....OTL OKAY GOODNIGHT IM GONNA SLEEP

• Oh well, I don't know. Let's just say that I'd rather sit here looking at Rhyiona fanfics all day than do maths... but then again, who wouldn't?

Well 'högstadie' maths where definitely a bit too easy. But I'd say otherwise when it comes to 'Gymnasie' maths. I'm trying hard not to fail them here.

• Oh I so would, glad all my math tests are over know.

Oh well, I don't know. Let's just say that I'd rather sit here looking at Rhyiona fanfics all day than do maths... but then again, who wouldn't?

• It's ok to be scared.

Honestly I have seen some paranormal stuff as well in my life. So I understand where you're coming from.

...man, I should have thought of that,.but seeing I had encountered so many paranormal stuff (-_-..its hard to believe right)..I easily get scared of this and I'm such a scaredy cat..I'm so embarrassed adajfhjhslaf

• Alt text

Julie, you're an angel. ;-;

• So. Fucking. Good.

• So...I watched a playthrough of Got ep4 and totally understand what you mean. Man, there are kiss options in both newest episodes of LiS and Got, and I really want (at least) one in the coming episode(s) of TftB too, I really dare.

• Now we know Telltale isn´t afraid to include them, at least. ;P

I shipped that in GoT so hard. Good surprise.

So...I watched a playthrough of Got ep4 and totally understand what you mean. Man, there are kiss options in both newest episodes of LiS and Got, and I really want (at least) one in the coming episode(s) of TftB too, I really dare.

• GoT just makes me thirstier for TftB.

• ♪ Cause opposites attract ♪

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

GoT just makes me thirstier for TftB.

• amen

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.