Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• when you realise telltale can do romance

Alt text

• So uh, someone should swap Elaena and Rodrick if you know what Im saying ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

It's been one of thoes days where your otp gets a massive dump on for me. sigh I get the feeling as if one of my notps is gonna happen and I don't want it to :(

• Have faith, friend!

It's been one of thoes days where your otp gets a massive dump on for me. sigh I get the feeling as if one of my notps is gonna happen and I don't want it to

• I'll try. Thank you :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Have faith, friend!

• Exactly what I said earlier. :^)

I think we might be in luck.

• Yeah, I agree. We need the whole of episode 3 too be dedicated to Rhyiona xD

I need Tales from the Borderlands now! I need more Rhyiona!

• Someone get on this!

Exactly what I said earlier. :^) I think we might be in luck.

• I need Tales from the Borderlands now! I need more Rhyiona!

• We all do. :(

GoT just made us thirstier.

I need Tales from the Borderlands now! I need more Rhyiona!

• tfw it all becomes reality

Alt text

when you realise telltale can do romance

• Stay strong!

I'll try. Thank you

• That would be a glorious day indeed! :D

Yeah, I agree. We need the whole of episode 3 too be dedicated to Rhyiona xD

• Aye...It really made me want Tales to cheer me up.

I hope you still enjoyed the episode, mate.

We all do. GoT just made us thirstier.

• Like they hold hands or get together or get married and go on their honeymoon... coughTelltale I'm waitingcough

That would be a glorious day indeed!

• Alt text

Stay strong!

• Good.... Good....

This is what i planned.P.S. ty so much filelist.

• Trust me, I loved it.

9.5/10

Aye...It really made me want Tales to cheer me up. I hope you still enjoyed the episode, mate.

• edited May 2015

As I designed one for my Rhysha family, I thought I'd make one for the Rhyiona clan too.

Alt text

• That's very nice of you, Carley! This is amazing, thank you for sharing!

As I designed one for my Rhysha family, I thought I'd make one for the Rhyiona clan too.

• That's extremely awesome! Thank you! :D

• Yay! That's very nice of you :]

• Omg it's perfect :D

• ClementineTheGirl said s/he was planning on it. ;P

Poogers555 posted: »

Someone get on this!

• Awesome! Glad you did, mate! I just finished playing some twenty minutes ago.

Trust me, I loved it. 9.5/10

• Did you enjoy it? I think it was my favourite yet.

Awesome! Glad you did, mate! I just finished playing some twenty minutes ago.

• My heart was pounding most of the time. There were a lot of badass and satisfying moments. I finally feel like the Forresters are coming back and growing strong.

And there is that ending. Well, no need to spread negatives feeling on our thread, right?

Did you enjoy it? I think it was my favourite yet.

• Yasyas thank you!

• The most satisfying was fucking Gryff up imo. Priceless.

The ending scares me a bit, though.

• where the hell is that australian classification

I told you guys we'd be getting episode 3 for Christmas.

• Next Christmas*

where the hell is that australian classification I told you guys we'd be getting episode 3 for Christmas.

• but i haven't been naughty

why is santa doing this?

Poogers555 posted: »

Next Christmas*

• I hate Ramsey. I freaking HATE him! And you know why? He LOVES to see people suffer. When I saw him with Talia I was like "Oh, HELL NO!" I hate him in the show, I hate him here. He drove Theon mad, SO MAD that he forgot who he was. When I saw the Red wedding, and how house Bolton betrayed Stark I swear I was pissed.

Alt text

• ((Final part of the story about Teenage Fiona and Rhys. I hope you enjoys it. Once again thanks to everyone who made their works who gave me the inspirations!))

In a different universe, far, far away

Teenage Fiona is sitting at near a small water pool, somewhere outside her school. She was staring at the water. She have an angry look on her face. Her eyes are slightly red. She has been crying, but she didn't want anyone to see. She still feel the intense beating in her heart. She feels tired and she feels defeated. She grabbed the nearest rock and throw it at the water with all the strength she had. She sighed and kept staring at the water pool who was now having a circle of waves.

Then another rock was thrown into the water pool. Fiona spun around and saw Rhys standing there. Fiona quickly turn around and face the water again.

Fiona: "Leave me alone, Rhys. I just want to be by myself now." [She said in a quiet voice.]

Rhys: "Fine by me. I will just be sitting next to you, minding my own business." [He said casually as he sat next to her. He threw another rock at the water pool]

Annoyed, Fiona turn to look at Rhys.

Fiona: "Rhys...What did I-...Oh my god, what happened to your eye?" [She gasped when she finally notices his beaten left eye.]

Rhys: "Oh this?" [He point at his eye] "Lets just call it a parting gift from Handsome Jack." He shrugged and strangely smiled.]

Fiona: "What did that bastard do to you?" [She asked in an angry tone.]

Rhys: "I kinda...overreacted when you left the classroom. I...I punched him in the nuts." [He scratched his chin.]

Fiona: "Auch..." [She placed a hand on her mouth. Not that she was caring about Handsome Jack's pain, but to keep herself from laughing.]

Rhys: "Good news is that it was worth it. Bad news is, that I passed the exam."

Fiona: "Gosh...I'm sorry, Rhys."

Rhys: "Don't be. After what he did to you, I felt the need to punch him some place where it hurts." [He smiled at her.]

Fiona: "You would have passed...You would have finally finished your school and move on to your future." [She said quietly and look back at the water pool]

Rhys: "You did everything you could, Fiona. People should be respecting you for trying your hardest."

Fiona: "I know, Rhys...I still feel like I haven't tried hard enough. I feel defeated and I want to give up."

Rhys: "Schools...Studies...Exam...These things are important, but it isn't life important. Just because you failed, that doesn't mean you are dead or your life is over."

Fiona: "So...Keep fighting?" [She look at him again.]

Rhys: "Keep fighting and keep living. That's how everyone human being should do." [He nodded and look at the water pool.]

Fiona: "That's oddly wise words from you, Rhys...Did you...?"

Rhys: "I read it in a book by Wolf Lord." [He smiled and shrugged.]

Fiona let out a chuckle.

Fiona; "Yeah, I thought so."

Rhys rose up and gave his friend a look.

Rhys: "Come on. Let's go home. I'd buy you some ice cream along the way." [He smiled and held his hand out for her.]

Fiona gave Rhys a look. She let out a sigh and smiled as she took his hand.

Fiona: "You can't just leave me alone, can't you?" [She teased and gave Rhys a hug.] "Thank you, Rhys."

Rhys gave her a thumbs up and put his arm around her shoulders as he lead her away.

Rhys: "That test back there. Something about another universe and the possibility of there being a different version of us. Do you think we will know each other?"

Fiona: "I'm sure we do, Rhys. I think somehow...someway...Maybe we aren't at friendly terms. We might be enemies. Or lovers. But we will always be together..."

Rhys touched by her words, he couldn't find a thing to response. Finally he managed to find something to say.

Rhys: "Well-...Thanks."

The two friends quietly headed home, arm in arms, to get some ice creams....

In a universe that we know, far, far away.

In a strange but familiar garage. Three persons are talking insides, while two girls and a robot approaches.

Scooter: "HA! I knew it!"

Rhys: "Ohmygawd, can you please explain to this guy that we're friends?"

Fiona: "These are our friends, Scooter."

Scooter: "What? Really?"

Rhys stares at Fiona. Wordless, touched and struggling for words. Finally he managed to say something.

Rhys: "Well-...Thanks."

No matter what universe, we are in. No matter how their relationships are. Enemies, friends, lovers, family.

Fiona and Rhys will always be together...

The End

• I was terrified for Talia... still am.

• It warms my heart that I managed to make Rhys a wise man.

Know that Wolf Lord is watching over you, guys...

Also, this was the cutest thing, thanks for sharing with us, Dave! This idea was very original!

((Final part of the story about Teenage Fiona and Rhys. I hope you enjoys it. Once again thanks to everyone who made their works who gave me

• Alt text

"You should be in jail for abduction."

Alt text

"But I didn´t kidnap anyone..."

Alt text

"You did. My heart."

Alt text

"!!!"

• edited May 2015

it´s that time of the day again

Alt text

"You should be in jail for abduction." "But I didn´t kidnap anyone..." "You did. My heart." "!!!"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.