Does anyone else loves 'new' Mira?

edited May 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I mean, this girl goes from "What I am doing here how can I lie" handmaiden, to "I will weave my web of half-truth till you all trapped in, because fuck you all Forresters rule". She's badass as fuck. At least in my walkthrough, but if someone playing "honest" Mira can tell, if she's any different, please do.

"Don't tell me you afraid of simple handmaiden, Lord Angryl?"

Comments

• Mira has always been a badass you have just been playing her wrong.

• She's awesome, she was the best part of this episode, her story was absolutely fantastic. It's a vast improvement from the first episode of this series, to see what she's become is enjoyable, she is definitely the hardest character to play as, but also the most enjoyable.

And Andros' face, he looked like a tomato, it was hilarious.

• Still don't like her (she's eh ok ) and she is definetly my least favorite character, but she gained a little respect from me this episode with her trickery and sneakiness. :P

• It already says in her Codex page that she has "more guile than she knows" and I think this episode shows that. You might also notice that Mira, Sera and Queen Margeary are wearing darker clothes like Sansa Stark does now and I think this says that they know that the "good ol' days" are already over and that you have to brew your own schemes and can't trust anyone.

• Nah, at the start she's pretty new to Game, and often clueless and scared. She learns quickly, mind you, but she wasnt badass at the start.

unseenclass posted: »

Mira has always been a badass you have just been playing her wrong.

• Mira truly shines in this episodes. I have to say that she was the high point of this episode.

Don't be so dramatic...I'm just getting started... -Mira Forrester

• Mira was amazing.

Probably my favourite character to play this episode.

• "Don't tell me you afraid of simple handmaiden?" - Mira Forrester, very dangerous Handmaiden

Mira truly shines in this episodes. I have to say that she was the high point of this episode. Don't be so dramatic...I'm just getting started... -Mira Forrester

• I love her strutting in where she didn't invited, playing everyone, and departing with choice few words when deed is done.

She's awesome, she was the best part of this episode, her story was absolutely fantastic. It's a vast improvement from the first episode of

• That's why I'm lying left and right, and don't hold anyone (except my family) precious secrets. To help Forresters, I use everyone.

It already says in her Codex page that she has "more guile than she knows" and I think this episode shows that. You might also notice that M

• Not to mention the "I'm going to destroy you" option. Very nice indeed.

• edited May 2015

Well yeah, but even with balanced statements they sound pretty unconvincing, even Cercei comments on that with "Your handmaiden wiggles like a fish on frying pan" or something like that. Shows how little Mira knew of how to balance actual facts with healhy dose of bullshit.

Davissons posted: »

That really depends how you play again. At the Throne Room, which is literally her first public appearance with Cersei of all people, you ca

• edited May 2015

That really depends how you play again. At the Throne Room, which is literally her first public appearance with Cersei of all people, you can make concise, balanced statements that satisfy as many people as possible or just blunder through it and look like an outright amateur.

Gapaot posted: »

Nah, at the start she's pretty new to Game, and often clueless and scared. She learns quickly, mind you, but she wasnt badass at the start.

• Again she only says that if you do a bad job.

Well yeah, but even with balanced statements they sound pretty unconvincing, even Cercei comments on that with "Your handmaiden wiggles like

• Really? From my experience Cersei says it every time you try to wiggle out or question, whose loyalty you pledge - King or Margaery without clean answer.

unseenclass posted: »

Again she only says that if you do a bad job.

• "I'm going to destroy you."

And damn did she sound like she meant it. That was the highlight of the episode for me! Mira is finally going to stand her ground even in the viper's nest that is King's Landing.

• I think they're wearing black because of Joffrey's death.

It already says in her Codex page that she has "more guile than she knows" and I think this episode shows that. You might also notice that M

• I really wanted her to pull out a mic and drop it after she said that.

Mira truly shines in this episodes. I have to say that she was the high point of this episode. Don't be so dramatic...I'm just getting started... -Mira Forrester

• What?

[ ] Not Told [ ] Told [ * ] Game of TOLDS

• edited May 2015

[ ] Not Told

[ ] Told

[ * ] Game of TOLDS

I really wanted her to pull out a mic and drop it after she said that.

• Uh, Lord whatshishame got told, what else?

What?

• Alt text

She's awesome, she was the best part of this episode, her story was absolutely fantastic. It's a vast improvement from the first episode of

• I have to say: it's not really a new Mira. Since the beginning of my walkthrough I play everyone in a different specific way and stay loyal to this way. And Mira was badass since the first moment. Willing to use every oppurtunity and information - or lie her a** off- to get what she wants or whats the best for the people that she cares.

(the way i play Mira [and Asher]: i enjoy playing them the most)

• edited May 2015

Whole family is badass as fuck.
    Mira? Handmaiden with claws still alive in King's Landing after pissing off Cersei and Margaery.

Godrick? Fuck you I can't die in battle because fuck you, I need to help my family. Oh and you armored, and I am cripple? Still fuck you.

Asher? Badass swordsman, dangerous girlfriend with him, waltzing from armies and dragons without scratch, straight to Danaerys to demand her help.

Liki91 posted: »

I have to say: it's not really a new Mira. Since the beginning of my walkthrough I play everyone in a different specific way and stay loyal

• I mean I've always liked Mira but she did shine in this episode. When she was walking away at the end I felt like I was watching one of those thug life videos. :D so badass

• Mira story is really good, its one of the storylines that gets me really immersed.

• What about Lyman Lannister? He's one of Joffrey's relatives and still wearing Lannister colors.

I think they're wearing black because of Joffrey's death.

• When Mira said "Don't tell me you afraid of simple handmaiden?" I started to smile... when Andros turned the most horrific shade of red, I started laughing... then as Mira struts out of the garden, I couldn't help but applaud.

I have really hated playing as Mira this entire series, she always seems so dull and lost. Even when she looks like she might have a plan, it just blows up in her face. However, in this episode she really came out shining. Looking forward to seeing how she ruins Andros day next.

• I picked this one as well, Has to be the best reply. The understated slight while appearing innocent all the while, those are the dangerous ones.

I didn't mind Mira story but I can't say I let her do anything with the choices she was given. backed out of everything and foolishly sided with Tyrion even though I know how the canon storyline went. I thought maybe they'd throw in something clever and then all of a sudden the letter was a death sentence.

Duruial posted: »

When Mira said "Don't tell me you afraid of simple handmaiden?" I started to smile... when Andros turned the most horrific shade of red, I s

• I'd have to disagree and say Highpoint was the "high point of this episode."

Ha, but no really, Mira's scenes were some of my favorite as well.

• I made the choice "IM just getting started" with an awesome smile. I totally ruined Andros's plans with the Lannister cousin by exposing his heroin addiction. This episode was by FAAAR the best one. Had the most action and most dramatic moments yet.

• edited May 2015

I LOVED the scene at the party/gathering where she tells Mr Fatty mc whitehill "Don't be so dramatic" His face gets all red and he storms off like a big man-child! Hahaha

• edited May 2015

Me too!! FUCKING AWESOME! That whitehill meeting at highpoint was also so tense. I chose the attack option and honestly thought everything was canon until i got the valor morghulis screen. It was so red wedding-esque. theres so many loose ends to tie up in two episodes how are they gonna do it

MyTwoCents posted: »

I LOVED the scene at the party/gathering where she tells Mr Fatty mc whitehill "Don't be so dramatic" His face gets all red and he storms off like a big man-child! Hahaha

• I like when Tyrion responds "She has a talent for answering honestly while in fact saying nothing at all." That was my first real experience with him in a GoT media and he's been my favorite Lannister ever since.

Really? From my experience Cersei says it every time you try to wiggle out or question, whose loyalty you pledge - King or Margaery without clean answer.

• This is the only reply that gives you option to not confess it's your doing. Especially if you play innocent earlier. What, handmaiden innnocently talks with few guests, Lannister goes all out about his addiction, and Angron suddenly loses it? You can't really think is was because of simple handmaiden, right?

Angron really should start taking pesponsibility for his fuck-ups and stop blaming everyone - his partner, handmaidens.... (haha)

I picked this one as well, Has to be the best reply. The understated slight while appearing innocent all the while, those are the dangerous

• edited May 2015

I was happy to play a mira scene where she was just epic, no stumbling or anything. I even protected sera's daft secret. Mira's more witty lines are always good

• Oh yeah, Mira was definitely the highlight of the episode.

Alt text

I'm just getting started...

• Mira's story just keeps getting better for me her parts always feel like something horrible can happen any second but in this episode Mira laid the smack down and it was great.

• Mira the destroya ;) I really enjoyed her scenes this time :D

• Mira has always been awesome for me

Sign in to comment in this discussion.