Do you think the game of thrones game will have sex scenes?

2»

Comments

• Who, Rosemary?

No...He wasn't...

Free_Dead posted: »

Ladies and gentlemen, he was just joking.

• yes she was joking. She meant that men are obsessed with sex and want woman to give it to them. The woman gives it to them and they enjoy it lol. Either way it's good for both...

Who, Rosemary? No...He wasn't...

• Rosemary I was talking about you not joking.

And what?

yes she was joking. She meant that men are obsessed with sex and want woman to give it to them. The woman gives it to them and they enjoy it lol. Either way it's good for both...

• chicken butt. And hows your playthrough going? I'm going to put 4hours in due to choosing good choices on my good file and bad choices on my other file.

Rosemary I was talking about you not joking. And what?

• ...What...

chicken butt. And hows your playthrough going? I'm going to put 4hours in due to choosing good choices on my good file and bad choices on my other file.

• never mind :(.

...What...

• edited November 2014

Look at the australian rating. If there really was sexual themes and nudity they would have marked it.

Alt text

Well, the first episode's been rated R18 over here, which is what the show got, so it's likely based on other R18 games. GTA V has full frontal nudity and a lot of sexual themes and it's rated R18.

• That's odd. I swear I heard a thread a while ago about the first episode getting an R18 rating. I hope Telltale didn't cut anything out to get a different rating.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Look at the australian rating. If there really was sexual themes and nudity they would have marked it.

• edited November 2014

nah it was never rated r it was always ma from the start i doubt they cut anything or else it would have said modified instead of original

That's odd. I swear I heard a thread a while ago about the first episode getting an R18 rating. I hope Telltale didn't cut anything out to get a different rating.

• edited November 2014

This is a classic example of something that works well in a tv show but not translating well in video game form

"Sexposition" would be terrible and pointless in a game because to the player it would only be an awkward distraction from the main story.

I don't need to be put in a sex scene in other to understand the major plot points of a video game lol

Now don't get wrong I am no prude and Im definitely not against having hot sex scenes in a tv shows but for the game telltale should stick to having some small amounts of nudity like "wolf among us" did and move on with the story

• Oh so you're right. Well, that's only Episode 1 after all.

Jewfreeus posted: »

nah it was never rated r it was always ma from the start i doubt they cut anything or else it would have said modified instead of original

• Yes. Most definitely.

• There has to be a sex scene or two. It's Game of Thrones. But I would think it wouldn't be really pointless. If we met Littlefinger than yes it will be pointless. He owns a bloody whorehouse. However, if it were a main character (Mira?) than it'll have more significance and probably won't be prolonged (she is underage after all, but G.R.R. Martin does have rape scenes in his books with 13 year olds, so I won't be as surprised if TellTale has to do one with Sera or Mira).

• Here's hoping Episode 2 kicks off with Asher banging some Essos babes only to be interrupted by your Uncle. :)

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I bet we will have sex while playing Asher Forrester. xD

• Still no sex scenes as of episode 4. Lol.

Funny Gamefaq Comment

Maybe it's set in the one asexual land in the GOT universe, like people only have sex to breed, and they don't even really enjoy it.

The above made me laugh.. Course.. The real Game of Thrones.. As you know.. Wonder if telltale will stick to their level of realism? .. Lol.

• lol Telltale sex scenes.

Not about to badmouth the dev on its own site as I love the games they put out but I'd actually kill to see the animations for it haha

• edited May 2015

Hahaha..

As someone said similarly above.. "Quick Action Sex Scene" Lol.. PRESS Q Q Q Q Q Q

Hey man.. If your going for realism :) Sex Happens makes a t-shirt

lol Telltale sex scenes. Not about to badmouth the dev on its own site as I love the games they put out but I'd actually kill to see the animations for it haha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.