Sera?

I kinda feel like lying for her is going to get her killed. There's no way her stature can withstand the scrutiny of a wedding.

Comments

• Hey, Sera wanted this wedding so badly, she is willing to lie to the person she is about to get betrothed to about her parentage. If she wants to be young and foolish then by all means, go right ahead. I won't ruin that lethal situation for her. (My Mira's play though reaction)

• I told the truth because I thought it would help Sera with that lord dude. 8D; It shows how much I know.

• This is the only time I felt like I owed Sera enough to lie for her and I think it doomed her.

fayescarlet posted: »

I told the truth because I thought it would help Sera with that lord dude. 8D; It shows how much I know.

• I lied. Sera helped me more than once and she wants a wedding... The least I can do for her is: not to do anything that could threaten her possible Wedding. Even though: I don't really trust this guy (it's just so in this world)... I really don't care if it ends bad for her - But it would've been ended bad for her and me if I would have said the truth

• Felt like lying wouldn't have effected Mira in anyway because the guy wasn't anyone special. Plus I'm not going to rat out Sera like that.

• Sera helped me a lot and I have no reason to not help her. And Margery will most probably help her with the marriage when the time comes.

• The fact that the opportunity to lie and help Sera came directly after her helping me twice, getting me into the wedding, then distracting Margaery, made me very partial to helping her. So I lied. I lied to Tarwick twice, actually, which made me feel a little bad. I lied about Sera's background, then I lied about not mentioning the Lannister fellow's addiction (Though, I did just tell that one right to the Lannister fellow, in order to ruin Andros' fun)

• I lied because really there was no need for me not too. Sera's secret could be more valuablely used at a later date and more importantly so can she, not now randomly on this minor lord. You dont sacrifice a pawn unless you're going to make a gain.

• I told the truth, not because I wanted to rat Sera out, but because it was in character for my version of Mira. She figured that Tarwick was resourceful enough to find out about Sera being a bastard either way, so she told him flat out to gain his trust and gain intel on Lyman.

• I lied for Sera and so far so good. If Lord Tarwick finds out it might be good for Mira maybe that would bring Sera down and Marge would need her old friend back.

• I lied because I figured when official betrothal offers are made that shit is going to fall straight into Margaery's lap. And I'm beyond peeved with her from last episode, so win! So either Margaery covers for Sera, ensuring some "Durwells" show up alive and well, or humiliates herself by admitting her now favorite handmaiden is a bastard and a liar.

Mira's lie is super innocuous anyway. Who's to say she *didn't *meet someone masquerading as Sera's parents? I could see a high born father doing such a thing to protect the honor of his bastard.

Despite still hating her face, Sera came in when it was super clutch, so I figured I owed her that much. And I made the mistake of distracting Talwick by asking him about himself, and Sera made a face like she was going to stake me the minute the party was over. Gotta cover my ass.

• edited May 2015

I was rather close to reveal her secret, but then I remember that she did help me with getting into the coronation and distracted Margaery. So I might as well return the favor by lying to Lord Tarwick. Which is a shame, he seems like a rather nice and polite guy.

• What happens if you tell him her secret? Does he get angry?

• Sera helped me, and I was really liking her this episode... and then I told the truth to the guy. Because sometimes I just want to set the world on fire.

• Eh, I tried to put myself in Mira's position. My Mira is loyal to friends and family, but has a silver tongue
    I wanted that secret and offered the exchange, ready to lie to obtain it, but wasn't prepared to throw my friend into the fire - when what she really wants to a marriage.

• Sera proved useful and helped me get into the party as well as distracted Margaery away from me. Plus, I overheard her trying to argue against Margaery replacing me. Lying to let her have her husband was the least I could do in return.

• He seemed disappointed to me, and said he some arrangments to unarrange, so he's putting the k'bosh on the wedding. He does thank Mira for her honesty.

FishySticks posted: »

What happens if you tell him her secret? Does he get angry?

• I lied. It'll probably get both Mira and Sera in deep shit but I'm not a rat and I tried to make sure I was friends with her so she'd have my back. And boy was I glad when distracted Lady Margery for Mira! I owed her one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.