Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You didn´t actually think I´d write something like that, did you? :P

Quiff posted: »

<he offered her the slyest smile he could before lifting his hands up and moving his fingers Oh my, not even discrete about this one (

• Nah, they're just funny like that, I still love them. <3

And my kindness can overcome everything (and my modesty too).

ABigBadWolf posted: »

You´ve got evil friends. :P

• That would be the cutest thing ever! <3

buntingsir posted: »

Pretty precious princess. Now because of you I want to draw Rhys tickling Fiona.

• Alt text

You´ve got evil friends. :P

I know right? Two of my friends aren't ticklish and they always tease me because of my sensitivity to it. Even when they pretend that they're tickling me on a distance, I shrink and shiver. It's their mystery power...

• edited May 2015

<he offered her the slyest smile he could before lifting his hands up and moving his fingers

Oh my, not even discrete about this one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No but serious this time. I was expecting something else when I read this line.

(Oh and anyways great job on this one!)

She'd been waving him off the whole day. Opening the door very slightly, as quietly as possible, he stole a peek at where she was sitting

• We'll see. C:

nohuhhuh posted: »

That would be the cutest thing ever!

• It's so sexy when you speak Swedish to me. ;)

Välkommen tillbaka!

• Hmm...Nice idea, I will think about it. :)

How about Rhys and Fiona going on a date? Somewhere on the wild Pandoran lands... I just can't get over how cute that scene in GoT was...

• Be sure to take advantage of their weak points as well. :P

Nah, they're just funny like that, I still love them. And my kindness can overcome everything (and my modesty too).

• I'm very happy that you enjoy it, mate! And don't be sad about your recent test. It is not the end of the world and you have other awesome talents. :)

a painting made by a person named nohuhhuh. A very talented person. Ohmahgawd I didn't see that coming! you are so sweet. I'm so gl

• Glad you like it, friend! :D

Beautiful

• Poor Rhys. Trying so hard to come up with winning arguments. Unfortunately Fiona is always ready to strike back. Cruel woman.

Soon. :^) He definitely would be... but the chances of it happening are super small. :P He´s a dork that has no chance.

• I promise I will use my powers for good not evil! :(

Maaaaaybe... no one should have this much power...

• Well, that could be interesting as well. :)

I'm not the best to give fanfic ideas but maybe just a simple story where we find out how Fiona got that eyebrow scar? Maybe that would be somehow parallel to Rhys' hand? I don't know..

• poor rhysie :(

Damn, so many new posts, you have been busy while I was away. I have something for you too! ("tök" is a poking sound in Finnish)

• Sooo...

I'll probably have to buy a new pc, my old one has give up completely now -_-

My question is, does anyone have any recommendations as to what kind I should by? (I'll be playing a fair amount of games on it so the memory has to be rather large)

• I'm just nervous because I have no idea if I succeeded or failed it. Ugh I have to wait two months to get the answer.

Have you already wrote the 3rd part? So many comments here can't keep up with them :D

I'm very happy that you enjoy it, mate! And don't be sad about your recent test. It is not the end of the world and you have other awesome talents.

• Hay, you never know :^)

You didn´t actually think I´d write something like that, did you? :P

• IKR?! So tender..

Ok, wow, I watched it. Model swap must happen. It was so wonderful...

• Oh my, you're making me sweat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Då ska jag verkligen komma ihåg att prata mer svenska med dig.

It's so sexy when you speak Swedish to me.

• Oh hell yes.. wiggles eyebrows

There´s a model swap worthy scene. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Fiona was too eager to poke his no existing arm. Hmmm now I feel like drawing a comic where young Rhys loses his arm.

xfuriouss posted: »

poor rhysie

• I don't know what your specs are now?

Sooo... I'll probably have to buy a new pc, my old one has give up completely now -_- My question is, does anyone have any recommendat

• Speak more Swedish?
    tries to remember random words from Swedish classes

Jättebra...uppseendeväckande....köttbullar....smörgås....katten..

Is this 2 hot 2 handle? (I swear I didn't use google. I will never forget Uppseendeväckande..such a weird word..)

Oh my, you're making me sweat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Då ska jag verkligen komma ihåg att prata mer svenska med dig.

• I believe you.

Rhyiona shippers are a special case.

I promise I will use my powers for good not evil!

• Their love is both cute and aggressive. Love the combo.

He's a masochist, he likes that she's cruel. ;P

• quiff pls

I would never.

Hay, you never know :^)

• He's a masochist, he likes that she's cruel. ;P

Poor Rhys. Trying so hard to come up with winning arguments. Unfortunately Fiona is always ready to strike back. Cruel woman.

• Leave for like five minutes.

16 new comments.

Nice.

• I sure missed this a lot. :3 I have never experienced this speedy commenting in any other forums before. Only if the time zone differences didn't exist..

Leave for like five minutes. 16 new comments. Nice.

• I really dig the love/hate trope.

Sleeping + punch combo? I was sold instantly.

Their love is both cute and aggressive. Love the combo.

• Gotta go fast. :P

Oh, yeah. In like two or three hours this thread will be eerily quiet for a bit. It always does.

I sure missed this a lot. I have never experienced this speedy commenting in any other forums before. Only if the time zone differences didn't exist..

• You missed the wonderful flirting when he asks for the boot back though. :P

That is a cute scene. I was sold when I didn't grab Rhys during the intro. Their hands just reached but never touched each other. I cri evertim.

• That is a cute scene. I was sold when I didn't grab Rhys during the intro. Their hands just reached but never touched each other. I cri evertim.

I really dig the love/hate trope. Sleeping + punch combo? I was sold instantly.

• Yeah, I should go to sleep too..just little longer..

Gotta go fast. :P Oh, yeah. In like two or three hours this thread will be eerily quiet for a bit. It always does.

• Oh no that's perfect.

My knowledge level of Finnish:

Hyvää huomenta, lainanen, hyvää joulua, perkele. (I praise my father for teaching me this.)

(Uppseendeveckande is nice indeed, and if you like long word how about this one: Nagellackborttagningsmedelsradioreklam)

Speak more Swedish? tries to remember random words from Swedish classes Jättebra...uppseendeväckande....köttbullar....smörgås....katten

• Replays wolf, replays.. ;)

I usually play every episode twice with different choices and then I'll watch one let's play of it (Cry is my favorite let's player) and then maybe once with my friends. I love episode one and two but I have played them way too many times now..

You missed the wonderful flirting when he asks for the boot back though. :P

• It's only 9PM for me so... gonna sit here quietly when the daily apocalypse hits this thread. ;P

Yeah, I should go to sleep too..just little longer..

• I need that model swap of Rodrik and Elaena... ;_;

• Fair enough. :P

I've watched a ton of youtubers play it, it's fun to hear people's reactions to stuff.

Replays wolf, replays.. I usually play every episode twice with different choices and then I'll watch one let's play of it (Cry is my fa

Sign in to comment in this discussion.