WAS TALIA RAPED BY ******

WAS TALIA RAPED BY RAMSEY {Talia all along said that she wants to protect house forrester and after Ethans death she feels responsible and i think she keeps the fact that he raped her a secret to protect Rodrick from do something bad. i am leaving this forum because someone said i cant say my opinion. ok i will not speak again in this forum goodbye and sorry to everyone

Comments

• How did you come to that conclusion?

• I suspect her fear to speak is related to the fact that Ramsay, who murdered her twin brother in front of her, was sitting right next to her.

Well something in the way Ramsey talking like we had a very great time together didnt we.And talia was pretty scared even to talk

• Well something in the way Ramsey talking like we had a very great time together didnt we.And talia was pretty scared even to talk

theHound posted: »

How did you come to that conclusion?

• No. She wasn't that scared, no signs of abuse on her as far as I can see, and her dress is fine. She would've put some fight, or he would've cut her and killed her, so my conclusion is that Ramsay and her just talked, waiting for one man that rises Ramsay's dick - 'unbreakable' Rodrick.

• Yeah, to me she just looked genuinely creeped out.

Gapaot posted: »

No. She wasn't that scared, no signs of abuse on her as far as I can see, and her dress is fine. She would've put some fight, or he would've

• Yes because Ramsay can't be in a room with someone without shoving his ween up that person first.

• NO he didn't rape her. ALTHOUGH he DEFINITELY flayed the fuck out of someone infront of her which scared the shit out of her. She's in REEK MODE.

• He's been raping Sansa Stark for a while. Who knows? he could have raped her....but i think the logical conclusion would be that shes frightened by him and he might have flayed someone in front of her.

theHound posted: »

How did you come to that conclusion?

• She wasn't rape, Talia by the storyline is very pesky and would've been more likely to be killed by Ramsey, then to get raped. She is just afraid of Ramsey as she experienced seeing her twin bother getting a blade through his neck and dying.

• We aren't there yet in the GoT Telltale Games story. Joffrey just died in the Purple Wedding. Tyrion is still prisoner, the Viper hasn't fought the Mountain yet. Sansa is still in King's Landing.

Wigams posted: »

He's been raping Sansa Stark for a while. Who knows? he could have raped her....but i think the logical conclusion would be that shes frightened by him and he might have flayed someone in front of her.

• I know i'm just saying that he's a rapist. lol And in season 4 episode 2 he goes on a hunting trip with reek and kills a girl who was his slave i assume. so there you have it. ramsay is a psychopathic rapist....while i don't think he raped her. Its completely possible that he did. Sansa is no longer in King's landing. She's with Littlefinger on her way to the vale at this time in the telltale story. Remember she left kings landing literally as joffrey was being killed.

TwatLlama posted: »

We aren't there yet in the GoT Telltale Games story. Joffrey just died in the Purple Wedding. Tyrion is still prisoner, the Viper hasn't fought the Mountain yet. Sansa is still in King's Landing.

• I was asking myself that same question bc last time he saw her, he was ready to take her as his ward and he was also making some advances toward her at that point in the first ep in my opinion. I had really thought Ramsey raped her- he certainly could have, considering no one was there left to protect her.

• this is an american game. No children are to be raped in there (killing them is no problem of course). Even for the tv-show all the rape victims have aged up - compared to the books that is.

• I hope not, yeesh... Talia didn't look COMPLETELY traumatized or anything, just a bit frightened and tense, so hopefully he didn't.

• I don't think so, Talia seemed pretty composed sitting there, which i don't think would be the case if she had just been brutally raped by Ramsay. Also i think Ramsay is more turned on by having power over others and making them submit to him. I don't see him raping her unless Rodrick is there being forced to watch.

• I'm not saying this to try to be mean, but if that was your main reason for thinking of something that extreme then you may want to think things through before making a thread about it.

Well something in the way Ramsey talking like we had a very great time together didnt we.And talia was pretty scared even to talk

• I'm wondering what might have happened to Elaena...

• Not yet, at least.

ArthurV posted: »

No.

• Nah, but although...I saw a different playthrough and Ramsay called her quite flexible....

I'm pretty sure they were just playing twister..

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

No.

• WAS TALIA RAPED BY RAMSEY

Alt text

• Spoilers!

No.

• Well ok guys i understand that you are right some of you to find my idea extreme but remember we are speaking for the most sick and bad person in the entire series until now so i dont think he will feel bad to rape her just because she is a child i think sansa was one to.

I'm not saying this to try to be mean, but if that was your main reason for thinking of something that extreme then you may want to think things through before making a thread about it.

• No
    As psychotic Ramsay is, he wouldn't just rape somebody for fun

• Well ok guys i understand that you are right some of you to find my idea extreme but remember we are speaking for the most sick and bad person in the entire series until now so i dont think he will feel bad to rape her just because she is a child i think sansa was one to.

Yaya1314 posted: »

I was asking myself that same question bc last time he saw her, he was ready to take her as his ward and he was also making some advances to

• Thank you, Arthur. It is nice to know.

No.

• Is Ramsay capable of doing that and being a piece of shit? Yes.

Did he given what we saw of the scene? I don't think so. Talia was nowhere near battered or scared enough to suggest that was what happened, and so far the game is much more mild than the show when it comes to sexual themes.

Well ok guys i understand that you are right some of you to find my idea extreme but remember we are speaking for the most sick and bad pers

• he cut theons dick for fun

Westeronian posted: »

No As psychotic Ramsay is, he wouldn't just rape somebody for fun

• edited May 2015

What is it with you and rape? no one is raping anyone.

I'm so glad Ramsay is back. The Forresters are so unlucky

• Its just a scenario and the game just dont show sexual themes that doesnt mean it cant just refer to them

LoseMyHome posted: »

Is Ramsay capable of doing that and being a piece of shit? Yes. Did he given what we saw of the scene? I don't think so. Talia was nowher

• In the books that's exactly what he does though.
    Rapes and kills peasant girls. And would let the old Reek rape the dead body.

Westeronian posted: »

No As psychotic Ramsay is, he wouldn't just rape somebody for fun

• I had the same thought. He does call Talia "quite flexible" and I thought there was bruising on her neck, lots of people think it was just the light, but I dunno. Ramsay raping her was my first thought

• edited May 2015

Thats what i said all along and the people in this forum are ready to make me the second ramsey of the real world just because i thougtht about a rape scenario and i think they all are starting to forget that we are talking about Ramsay.And if you remeber in the last episode Talia all along said that she wants to protect house forrester and after Ethans death she feels responsible and i think she keeps the fact that he raped her a secret to protrect Rodrick from do something bad.

• edited May 2015

True, but the scenario is, as others have said, pretty extreme. And it is Talia we're talking about, a child and your sister we've bonded with for 4 episodes. I doubt Telltale would include something so dark that it deeply disturbs its players beyond gameplay. They wouldn't want a similar Ramsay/Sansa outrage on their hands.

Its just a scenario and the game just dont show sexual themes that doesnt mean it cant just refer to them

Sign in to comment in this discussion.