WAS TALIA RAPED BY ******

2»

Comments

• Talia all along said that she wants to protect house forrester and after Ethans death she feels responsible and i think she keeps the fact that he raped her a secret to protrect Rodrick from do something bad

LoseMyHome posted: »

True, but the scenario is, as others have said, pretty extreme. And it is Talia we're talking about, a child and your sister we've bonded wi

• edited May 2015

Okay, I know you're saying this is just a scenario, but I don't understand why you are defending it happening.

Talia will fight for House Forrester, not act a victim for it. She wants Rodrik to step up, she wants Ramsay to pay. She's not going to sit idly by and get raped and be quiet. That's not her character at all.

Talia all along said that she wants to protect house forrester and after Ethans death she feels responsible and i think she keeps the fact that he raped her a secret to protrect Rodrick from do something bad

• edited May 2015

It's not a matter of voicing your opinion it's about being so insistent about a scneario that has little evidence behind it and people would rather not be true. You could go ahead and ask people if they also thought Talia was raped, but right now it seems, at least to me, that you're discounting everyone's argument because you're only looking for a reason for it to be true, which isn't the point of a discussion thread.

You don't have to be sorry and you don't have to leave.

ok if i cant say my opinion ok i will not speak again in this forum goodbye and sorry to everyone

• ok if i cant say my opinion ok i will not speak again in this forum goodbye and sorry to everyone

LoseMyHome posted: »

Okay, I know you're saying this is just a scenario, but I don't understand why you are defending it happening. Talia will fight for House

• ok if i cant say my opinion ok i will not speak again in this forum goodbye and sorry to everyone

• No lol. If she was believe me we'd know it.

• Thank the Lord.

ArthurV posted: »

No.

• if you can't take criticism of your opinion, don't post it. no one is telling you to leave or antagonizing you. grow up.

Thats what i said all along and the people in this forum are ready to make me the second ramsey of the real world just because i thougtht ab

• WAS TALIA RAPED BY RAMSEY

Alt text

• Bit of an over reaction, don't you think friend?

ok if i cant say my opinion ok i will not speak again in this forum goodbye and sorry to everyone

• does everything in GoT have to do with rape since the sixth episode of season 5 or sumthin'

• But Ramsay isn't the only character you have to look to in order to draw this conclusion...

Don't you think Talia, a little girl, would be a bit more hysterical if she was just raped?

Well ok guys i understand that you are right some of you to find my idea extreme but remember we are speaking for the most sick and bad pers

• edited May 2015

He doesn't just rape to rape though. He raped them to prove to his father that he was like him, to prove to himself that he had the power to and that he could, to terrorize girls whom he assumed thought they were better than him, to give his loyal Reek a 'treat', to test his 'skills' or because of his lack of self worth from his upbringing...... and im sure myriad other reasons as well.

I find that it helps me understand Ramsay much better when i view him in relation to Jon. They really do have quite a few similarities. It's their perceptions, and views on things like Honor and familial responsibility that show you what kind of people they really are.

Ramsay is a sadist, he gets off on others pain and suffering, but while he obviously doesn't shy away from physical violence and trauma, IMO he is much more interested in causing mental anguish, in making the very lordlings and young ladies who were his betters understand that they are nothing, to make them submit to him. Which does double duty in that Ramsay gets to make himself feel important and powerful, while also terrorizing and playing with his prey, taking all their options away and making them feel hopeless. Or alternatively he tries to remake them into something more like himself.

I said this upthread, but it applies here too i think.

I don't think that Ramsay would rape Talia, unless Roderik was there being forced to watch. he wouldn't get what he wants from it - That rush of power from showing Roderik that he is powerless, to destroy him by destroying Thalia right in front of him.

Miny77 posted: »

In the books that's exactly what he does though. Rapes and kills peasant girls. And would let the old Reek rape the dead body.

• Well, the books do have over 200 instances of rape, and the tv show has over 50.

does everything in GoT have to do with rape since the sixth episode of season 5 or sumthin'

• If she had been raped by Ramsay, her reaction when seeing Rodrik would have been way different. She seemed to be playing along Ramsay's game and obeying him, but she didn't seem traumatized and shocked.

Had Rodrik taken longer to arrive, however.... something different may have happened.

• No just as long as we've been introduced to George's world.

does everything in GoT have to do with rape since the sixth episode of season 5 or sumthin'

• edited May 2015
    kievrob posted: »

What is it with you and rape? no one is raping anyone. I'm so glad Ramsay is back. The Forresters are so unlucky

• Where's the Anchorman "Well, that escalated quickly" gif when you need it?

• edited May 2015

I don't think he did. She would have been far worse for wear if he had - but other than being frightened, she seemed unharmed physically. It's likely the threat was implied, though.

• I agree everyone has the right to say their opinion and be ready to criticized for it but its diffrent to criticize someone and diffrent to insult him and thats the reason i dont want to talk in this forum again.I dont know how you grow up but the first thing i learned is to respect all people and dont insult them just because they said their opinion.I dont have any problem with you or with anyone so you think you are right ok.But i ended with this forum.

if you can't take criticism of your opinion, don't post it. no one is telling you to leave or antagonizing you. grow up.

• ooh, Jake won't like it when he sees this.

• For the record, I dont think he raped Talia either. I just wanted to point out book Ramsey.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

He doesn't just rape to rape though. He raped them to prove to his father that he was like him, to prove to himself that he had the power to

• He totally would rape somebody just for fun. He flays people for fun.

But there were no signs Talia had been raped, and Ramsay doesn't care enough to hide the signs. he'd leave her bruised and crying in her room the same way he did with Sansa.

Westeronian posted: »

No As psychotic Ramsay is, he wouldn't just rape somebody for fun

• I don't think she was yet. I think Ramsey probably would have had Rodrick not arrived but I think he was just toying with her and enjoying watching her squirm.

• Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=j2AMXhE0Bnw

Miny77 posted: »

I'm wondering what might have happened to Elaena...

• Nah, not yet, anyway. He would want Rodrik to watch first.

• That sounds more reasonable. The only thing is that, I think she would be fearless than that. I mean, her little brother bit that one guy at knife point.

Duruial posted: »

I suspect her fear to speak is related to the fact that Ramsay, who murdered her twin brother in front of her, was sitting right next to her.

• edited May 2015

My reaction was more like:

Alt text

...mainly because there's no implications of rape at all. He's clearly just taunting her and there would've been physical signs that indicated it; a ripped sleeve or something. Plus she's underage - and while the TV show and books have next to no limits, TTG hasn't even had nudity in this game besides Rodrik being shirtless.

ooh, Jake won't like it when he sees this.

• yeah, it was :)

TinyCarlos posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CSXPcKPJ4M

Sign in to comment in this discussion.