King's Landing Characters

It was a bit of a let down that the mysterious benefactor of the large amounts of gold that Ludd Whitehill was sending to King's Landing turned out to be... Surprise! The only person we already knew was working for him. Turns out Mira's mission in episode 4 was to confirm something we could basically already have guessed. That's not intrigue, it's reiteration. As for introducing Tarwick and Lyman as new characters, that's cool, but episode 4 seems a bit late to be doing that if they're important to the endgame.

Comments

• edited May 2015

I think Lyman was just there as the business associate of Andros.. an arrangement we had to destroy. I don't think he'll be important to the endgame I think he was just there long enough for us to screw over Andros.

• I thought Ludd was employing Tom to keep Mira safe, so he could wed her to Gryff and inherit Ironrath once he kills Rodrik and Ryon. That's an appropriately sneaky plan, so this Andros stuff is a bit of a letdown for me too.

• Meh. Mira's quest has never been about finding out Ludd's agent in King's Landing. Her real goal is to find out who wants to kill her and why, so I would'nt think too much about this

• Yeah, well, she didn't do any of that this episode. It's almost as if she's forgotten someone tried to kill her. Telltale seems to think we might have forgotten too, given they had those random crowd extras talking about it.

Endrik posted: »

Meh. Mira's quest has never been about finding out Ludd's agent in King's Landing. Her real goal is to find out who wants to kill her and why, so I would'nt think too much about this

• Could be she figured that whomever Ludd was sending money to was also the same person who tried to have her killed.

Yeah, well, she didn't do any of that this episode. It's almost as if she's forgotten someone tried to kill her. Telltale seems to think we might have forgotten too, given they had those random crowd extras talking about it.

• I was sort of hoping it would turn out to be Sera's fiance, which would lead to interesting choices.

But they handled the scenes with Andros so well that I can't complain.

• That's true. And maybe there's still something about Tarwick that we'll need to find out later.

Flog61 posted: »

I was sort of hoping it would turn out to be Sera's fiance, which would lead to interesting choices. But they handled the scenes with Andros so well that I can't complain.

• Yeah, one could guess who would have gotten the money, BUT we didn't know that money was to be spent on soldiers. Could have been bribes to kick us out of ironwood business.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.