Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Good god, It's been 7 months?! Time flies by... kind of.

I bet the last episode will be released in 2016...

But if we were to decide what to choose: speedy releases or top quality, I'd definetly went with the second. I just try to cheer myself up thinking like that.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yeah, that´s the thing. This is taking way too long at this point. The Walking Dead S2 was practically done in 9 months. We´re at the 7 month mark for TfTB and only two episodes are out. This is a bit ridiculous.

• Yep... the first episode was released in November.

Trust me, me too, and I usually never complain about this stuff but TftB is taking way longer than any other series.

Believe me, if I´m this annoyed it´s because I love it.

buntingsir posted: »

Good god, It's been 7 months?! Time flies by... kind of. I bet the last episode will be released in 2016... But if we were to decide w

• Forever.

Forever has seven letters.

Just like episode.

Coincidence?

No, because the episode is taking forever.

-

Rhyiona also has 7 letters.

Rhyiona is also taking forever.

Because the episode is.

Is this proof of a conspiracy?

Probably not.

But Rhyiona confirmed.

• Yeah, me too actually. I think I wasn't that annoyed even by waiting for Ep 2 of TWAU and that was a lot of pain...

Sure studying helps to forget but now with the classification out it's hard to distract myself again.

Yep... the first episode was released in November. Trust me, me too, and I usually never complain about this stuff but TftB is taking way longer than any other series. Believe me, if I´m this annoyed it´s because I love it.

• I actually wasn´t annoyed waiting between episodes 1 and 2 of TftB because I thought it´d be like TWAU and the third episode would be out fairly quickly. Clearly not. :|

I just hope they work on this for the fourth episode.

Yeah, me too actually. I think I wasn't that annoyed even by waiting for Ep 2 of TWAU and that was a lot of pain... Sure studying helps to forget but now with the classification out it's hard to distract myself again.

• Hope is the only thing we have.

But also Rhyiona.

I actually wasn´t annoyed waiting between episodes 1 and 2 of TftB because I thought it´d be like TWAU and the third episode would be out fairly quickly. Clearly not. I just hope they work on this for the fourth episode.

• Rhyiona helps.

It´s the only thing keeping me sane. :(

Hope is the only thing we have. But also Rhyiona.

• tfw your sketchbook is getting filled with Rhyiona.

Alt text

• OMG this is gold

Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

The angel has arrived Wolf-senpai!!!

• Same!! even when I draw something else..It ended up being Rhyiona

tfw your sketchbook is getting filled with Rhyiona.

• Rhyiona is taking over~

I was trying to draw something non fanart related, and I was planning to draw something fluffly like cuddles and then .....yeah.....the girl's hair ended up being short and the guy's hair...and I just...FINE THIS WILL BE RHYIONA THEN!! and repeat..

I was flipping through pages today... they're going to take it all over soon, every page, one by one.

• I was flipping through pages today... they're going to take it all over soon, every page, one by one.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Same!! even when I draw something else..It ended up being Rhyiona

• edited May 2015

Eh, I don't even try to draw something else at this point :D

I've had some kind of an art block for the last few years and drew less often than I do now. Now I'm super productive once again.

Rhyiona is taking over~ I was trying to draw something non fanart related, and I was planning to draw something fluffly like cuddles and

• I can relate to this. :D But you know, It doesn't really matter what you draw as long as you don't stop drawing.

Eh, I don't even try to draw something else at this point I've had some kind of an art block for the last few years and drew less often than I do now. Now I'm super productive once again.

• Well it's good that your artblock is sort of gone, just draw anything you feel like~ :D

also..I thought I had pressed reply... .--.

Eh, I don't even try to draw something else at this point I've had some kind of an art block for the last few years and drew less often than I do now. Now I'm super productive once again.

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited May 2015

True, I'm happy I can practice once again in my spare time and actually enjoy doing it.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I can relate to this. But you know, It doesn't really matter what you draw as long as you don't stop drawing.

• Wait what the classification is released?! But I just checked the website minutes ago and nothing... have I been checking the wrong thing this whole time?!

Even J9 seems more and more unlikely at this rate... At least classification was released, they're really working on Tales now.

• Yep, feels great and I'm content when I'm thinking about new stuff to draw :)

Don't worry about it, you replied at last, it's all that matters :p

Well it's good that your artblock is sort of gone, just draw anything you feel like~ also..I thought I had pressed reply... .--.

• De var som tusan.

@Poogers555 fo sho. ;P

• wat

Quiff posted: »

De var som tusan.

• New Zealand's classification, not Australian

JumpyJoey posted: »

Wait what the classification is released?! But I just checked the website minutes ago and nothing... have I been checking the wrong thing this whole time?!

• Never doubt Rhys.

Once again Rhys showed us how smooth he is.

• Once again Rhys showed us how smooth he is.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Don't worry about it, either of them matter, Australian classification is just around the corner now. Next we should expect TTG to start actively tweeting and releasing screenshots.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh it all makes sense now! Though now I don't even know which website to go to. (Yes I'm kinda useless when it comes to news.)

• Oh it all makes sense now! Though now I don't even know which website to go to. (Yes I'm kinda useless when it comes to news.)

New Zealand's classification, not Australian

• This is about cake, and no one messes with my cake.

Don´t kill him, though, think of Rhyiona.

• Rhyiona > Cake, let´s be honest.

This is about cake, and no one messes with my cake.

• But I loved that cake ;_;

Rhyiona > Cake, let´s be honest.

• that's right, he'll always make sure to call.

Never doubt Rhys.

• Don´t kill him, though, think of Rhyiona.

I was just saying that @Poogers555 will get a taste of my axe the next time I see him.

• I was just saying that @Poogers555 will get a taste of my axe the next time I see him.

wat

• Internally he´s like

Alt text

on the inside Rhys is like YAS, but then remembers he gotta act cool and's just "cool thenks"

• Imagine Rhy's face brighten when the bae gives him her number. ;)

that's right, he'll always make sure to call.

• on the inside Rhys is like YAS, but then remembers he gotta act cool and's just "cool thenks"

Imagine Rhy's face brighten when the bae gives him her number.

• Rhyiona is still here for you!

But I loved that cake ;_;

• Oh. Okay then. Classification. Tweets. Screenshots. I can't believe it. Finally.

Alt text

Don't worry about it, either of them matter, Australian classification is just around the corner now. Next we should expect TTG to start actively tweeting and releasing screenshots.

• yes please

Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

Fiona was too eager to poke his no existing arm. Hmmm now I feel like drawing a comic where young Rhys loses his arm.

• You know you're inflicted by Rhyiona fever when you want to name you're first born Rhyiona. :-P

• Now THAT´S dedication!

Saveus posted: »

You know you're inflicted by Rhyiona fever when you want to name you're first born Rhyiona. :-P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.