The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• which game?

Face scans in video games really make me upset ;_____; JUST MAKE ME LOOK PRETTY

• any game that allows a face scan .-.

AWESOMEO posted: »

which game?

• im good too thanks :)

AWESOMEO posted: »

Hey, I'm doing fine, can't speak for others though. How are you?

• so im kinda wondering i got like 3 months vacation now and i wanna work
    but my mom said next year you have to work a lot
    i need to work 1280 hours next year for school
    so should i take the vacation and work? Cus idk..

• i think calling you a weaboo is becoming an understatement.

A week ago I was in this thrift shop and found this gorgeous dragon patterned shirt on sale for $3.50. I really love dragons and am into Chi

• like tony hawk underground?

any game that allows a face scan .-.

• GoT season 2 and the finale of the first season.

Lehfeels posted: »

Heres a poll asking what telltale game are you most excited for http://strawpoll.me/4352347

• I meant upcoming game not what upcoming episode but ok then...

GoT season 2 and the finale of the first season.

• GoT season 2 is an upcoming game tho.

Lehfeels posted: »

I meant upcoming game not what upcoming episode but ok then...

• ok but now the finale of the 1st season thats more of a upcoming episode so got season 2 would count

GoT season 2 is an upcoming game tho.

• how much coke did you take before typing that

so im kinda wondering i got like 3 months vacation now and i wanna work but my mom said next year you have to work a lot i need to work 1280 hours next year for school so should i take the vacation and work? Cus idk..

• It's Youtube's 10th Birthday.

Click here

• none dont use that shit coke is bad for your brain and you become skinny and shit
    only smoke weed and cigarettes

how much coke did you take before typing that

• I don't suppose you're from an English speaking country then.

none dont use that shit coke is bad for your brain and you become skinny and shit only smoke weed and cigarettes

• I got kicked out of a Mass Effect 3 multiplayer lobby because I didn't sit in the extraction zone with the noobs I was playing with while they got slaughtered. I was over on the other side of the map killing ravagers while they all died. I ran into the extraction zone with 2 seconds left, Lone survivor bonus. Then they kicked me for not dieing with them.

• This happened to me way too often whenever I played ME3's multiplayer.

I got kicked out of a Mass Effect 3 multiplayer lobby because I didn't sit in the extraction zone with the noobs I was playing with while th

• I love Hawkeye.

The Hawkeye in Age of Ultron. That's it.

Still hate Black Widow.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I'm not InGen though XD

• Quite possibly the best video ever made.

It's Youtube's 10th Birthday. Click here

• You should get some hours of work in as soon as possible so you have more free time later on.

so im kinda wondering i got like 3 months vacation now and i wanna work but my mom said next year you have to work a lot i need to work 1280 hours next year for school so should i take the vacation and work? Cus idk..

• This "weeaboo" thing is dumb and confusing. What's wrong with someone being interested in Japan and Japanese culture?

i think calling you a weaboo is becoming an understatement.

• It's easier to get hired for a summer job, because your employer figures if you're not a good employee, at least you're only around for three months. Then if you are a good employee, you have some nice work experience you can cite later when you need a better job. So work! Just not so hard that you don't get to rest at all.

• If this was a week ago, how come your camera thinks it's 2012?

A week ago I was in this thrift shop and found this gorgeous dragon patterned shirt on sale for $3.50. I really love dragons and am into Chi

• [removed]

• No need for that. There's nothing wrong with that being one of his interests.

i think calling you a weaboo is becoming an understatement.

• I was looking for a clip of Bane saying, "With no survivors!" and I got a video with him saying that and the plane hitting the Twin Towers.

I laughed. I'm terrible.

There wasn't even an Allahu Akbar.

• Question of the day: What's your ringtone?

• TDMshadowCP posted: »

Question of the day: What's your ringtone?

• A beep.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

• I haven't been on much this week...

Anyways, I've been really busy. I have exams coming up, and I feel like me taking a break from the forums for at least a month is the best way for me to stay completely focused.

Lol, not like anyone would actually miss me, but I'll be back before you know it.

• If you need to focus taking a will probably do just that. Life comes first. But I will miss you, and I will patiently wait for you to return :3

ComingSoon posted: »

I haven't been on much this week... Anyways, I've been really busy. I have exams coming up, and I feel like me taking a break from the fo

• not like anyone would actually miss me,

Don't tell me you actually believe that, lmao

ComingSoon posted: »

I haven't been on much this week... Anyways, I've been really busy. I have exams coming up, and I feel like me taking a break from the fo

• TDMshadowCP posted: »

• edited May 2015

If anyone likes Pokemon, here is my favorites list:
    Alt text

• Beep

• Skip to 4:35

Click here

• I don't remember because no one texts me.

• Poor you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JJ700tVT_0

• edited May 2015

So, I woke up today and I thought "I haven't bothered people with my "art" in a while, lets do exactly that today. :DD" and thus, this was created:

http://imgur.com/2uPOCbU

• Nuice!

blueneon posted: »

So, I woke up today and I thought "I haven't bothered people with my "art" in a while, lets do exactly that today. :DD" and thus, this was created: http://imgur.com/2uPOCbU

Sign in to comment in this discussion.