Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alright, as it´s evident by now these pictures just aren´t cutting it anymore for the number of people we´re slowly getting.

So

If you guys could help me find some nice pictures that fit into our themes (but they have to be big or we´re gonna have the same problem again) I´m gonna have to start making new group pictures.

I probably can´t do it very fast since I can´t work as much as I´d like but I´m sure we can work something out.

Thank you. <3

• Funny how there're people on the ceiling in the council room.

And didn't Poogs agreed to do updates for you a while ago?

• edited May 2015

Yeah, he made his own group list but we have 7 group pictures on my end right now that require constant updating.

I´m really not going to ask that of him when I came up with this many anyway so we agreed I´d update these and he´d update his own,

But as it´s clear I´m kiiiinddaaa running out of space here. Kinda already pushed my luck with 65+ people.

buntingsir posted: »

Funny how there're people on the ceiling in the council room. And didn't Poogs agreed to do updates for you a while ago?

• You could try reducing the icons, no?

I'll look for some nice pictures when I'll be able to anyway, so what should their resolution be?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yeah, he made his own group list but we have 7 group pictures on my end right now that require constant updating. I´m really not going to

• Well, I could do that, I suppose. I just made them big in the first place cause I never expected at first that this thread would get so popular. I´m super glad it did though!

Anything is fine, just make sure it´s a train/council/etc. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it. :) Not in a hurry anyway, I know it´s gonna take a bit to do.

You could try reducing the icons, no? I'll look for some nice pictures when I'll be able to anyway, so what should their resolution be?

• K then, I'll PM you when I'll find something.

Well, I could do that, I suppose. I just made them big in the first place cause I never expected at first that this thread would get so popu

• Alt text

The 1 unread comment is my own.

2spooky4me

• Damn, son. ಠ_ಠ

Time for some spooky scary skeletons.

The 1 unread comment is my own. 2spooky4me

• Yeeep...Happened to me before

The 1 unread comment is my own. 2spooky4me

• Alt text

Damn, son. ಠ_ಠ Time for some spooky scary skeletons.

• Actual proof that this thread is magical.

Yeeep...Happened to me before

• Thank you, I really appreciate it. <3

K then, I'll PM you when I'll find something.

• It happened far too many times to be a coincidence! It must be real! :D

Actually, the thought of that is rather scary.

Actual proof that this thread is magical.

• Magic doesn´t have to be scary. :P

Alt text

It happened far too many times to be a coincidence! It must be real! Actually, the thought of that is rather scary.

• Yep, I did not need to see that. Thanks, mate. I will remember this for a VERY long time. :P

Magic doesn´t have to be scary. :P

• Don´t be like that, buddy!

Alt text

Yep, I did not need to see that. Thanks, mate. I will remember this for a VERY long time. :P

• when you wanna talk about Rhyiona but the whole squad is away

Alt text

• Don't be sad, let's chat! :p

when you wanna talk about Rhyiona but the whole squad is away

• What do you think Gortys will be like? :P

Don't be sad, let's chat!

• Clearly she'll be a little sweet cutie, will draw things and listen to Rhys' and Fiona's stories.

Though If I'm being serious... hm... audio files with her are stuck in my head and I imagine her like Eve from Wall-E. :)

What do you think Gortys will be like? :P

• Just imagine her being super proud of her parents like

Alt text

I hope she´s a little more lively than the sound files indicated though. Like Loader Bot!

Clearly she'll be a little sweet cutie, will draw things and listen to Rhys' and Fiona's stories. Though If I'm being serious... hm... audio files with her are stuck in my head and I imagine her like Eve from Wall-E.

• Aww, beautiful family.

Yeah, I wonder how we'll interact with her. I think it'll be hilarious if TTG are actually going to implement some of the stuff that we created. Like Loader Bot being jealous of Gortys.

Just imagine her being super proud of her parents like I hope she´s a little more lively than the sound files indicated though. Like Loader Bot!

• yeah that is true.

I feel better now.

Rhyiona is still here for you!

• Rhyiona always wins.

Quiff posted: »

yeah that is true. I feel better now.

• That´d be hilarious. But he´d have to slowly accept her. She´s just a baby, Loader Bot!

Aww, beautiful family. Yeah, I wonder how we'll interact with her. I think it'll be hilarious if TTG are actually going to implement some of the stuff that we created. Like Loader Bot being jealous of Gortys.

• He´s going to realise how cool it actually is to have a robot like him as a sister.

Isn´t he in the episode 4 slide? He´ll be fine.

Of course he'll accept her. Loader Bot is the best, and he's going to be a wonderful big brother. He's so cool, just aww, I hope Vasquez won't hurt him.

• Then ep 3 comes and Gortys is taken away and is not part of the story lol.

That´d be hilarious. But he´d have to slowly accept her. She´s just a baby, Loader Bot!

• ...This would be the ultimate troll.

Then ep 3 comes and Gortys is taken away and is not part of the story lol.

• Of course he'll accept her. Loader Bot is the best, and he's going to be a wonderful big brother.

He's so cool, just aww, I hope Vasquez won't hurt him. D:

That´d be hilarious. But he´d have to slowly accept her. She´s just a baby, Loader Bot!

• Oh yeah, you're right. I absolutely forgot.

Now I'm wondering If they're actually going to end up on Helious in Ep 4 like someone theorized...

He´s going to realise how cool it actually is to have a robot like him as a sister. Isn´t he in the episode 4 slide? He´ll be fine.

• Oh, maybe? I think that´d be interesting... though I personally prefer the Pandora setting. I mean, we´ve seen Rhys and Vaughn outside their element... let´s see how Fiona and Sasha deal. :P

Oh yeah, you're right. I absolutely forgot. Now I'm wondering If they're actually going to end up on Helious in Ep 4 like someone theorized...

• Alt text

(Still here,i will plan a robot swap.In tales ep2.)

• (Still here,i will plan a robot swap.In tales ep2.)

Just imagine her being super proud of her parents like I hope she´s a little more lively than the sound files indicated though. Like Loader Bot!

• edited May 2015

Oooh, Sasha will be furious. Trigger finger in action.

But the sad thing is we'll see it in another 4 months. ;_;

Edit: found a thingy.

Alt text

Source

Oh, maybe? I think that´d be interesting... though I personally prefer the Pandora setting. I mean, we´ve seen Rhys and Vaughn outside their element... let´s see how Fiona and Sasha deal. :P

• Well, I don´t blame her for that one. ;P Maybe Fiona can calm her down.

Ouch, this reminder hurt. ;_;

Oooh, Sasha will be furious. Trigger finger in action. But the sad thing is we'll see it in another 4 months. ;_; Edit: found a thingy. Source

• I'm sorry man :(

At least we'll have Ep 3 in our hands pretty soon (for real this time) and have some new material to discuss. And to ship.

Well, I don´t blame her for that one. ;P Maybe Fiona can calm her down. Ouch, this reminder hurt. ;_;

• ´"Soon"

You mean something like J16? Because at this rate it´s what it looks like. ;______;

I'm sorry man At least we'll have Ep 3 in our hands pretty soon (for real this time) and have some new material to discuss. And to ship.

• Well, yes, definitely... but don´t forget GoT got classification 3 weeks before it actually came out. :( I just think we´ve waited enough.

Sorry, I´ve just been whiny lately. :P

I feel like I'm making it worse with every word I still hope for J9 ;_; Come on, classification's out, something is happening.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.