Theory about Ramsay and Talia

edited May 2015 in Game Of Thrones

There was some sort of a small battle before Ironwrath was abandoned at the end of episode 4, because of the arrows. I think that the Glenmore's realized that they were not at favorable odds with Ramsay, gathered the small folk, and ran away.

Regarding Talia, she told Rodrick at the end of episode 3 that she would be willing to change and do anything to help her family. Also, I get the sense that she's very determined and brave, or at least wants to be. She has some shades of Arya. Either of the two could have happened (but probably unlikely):

1.) She offered to stay behind by herself as some sort of hostage/distraction for Ramsey so the others could make their escape
or
2.) She hid so no one could find her, and everyone had no choice but the leave without her, so that she could distract Ramsey long enough to let the others escape

Comments

• Did you steal my theory? XD I recently commented something similar in another one of your discussions.

• You mean the running away part? I kinda already suspected that...

Wait are you upset? I can't tell because of the XD thing. I'm really sorry.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Did you steal my theory? XD I recently commented something similar in another one of your discussions.

• No I was joking it's not like the theory belongs to me.

Meow122 posted: »

You mean the running away part? I kinda already suspected that... Wait are you upset? I can't tell because of the XD thing. I'm really sorry.

• okay good lol

AgentZ46 posted: »

No I was joking it's not like the theory belongs to me.

• As much as I like to imagine Talia was setting up her boss-ass tea party while the city evacuated, then sat there calmly when Ramsay stormed in, smiled sweetly and said "Would you like some wine, Lord Snow?" I don't think it's the case. Between how freaked she looked when he asked her if it was a good time, and the whole "Do you like hunting" bit from before, I think Ramsay just kept her around for his own creepy purposes, regardless of what happened to the rest.

• Yeah, that's a lot more realistic. But Talia's boss-ass tea party would be so awesome though. :) I can only dream...

Wolf6120 posted: »

As much as I like to imagine Talia was setting up her boss-ass tea party while the city evacuated, then sat there calmly when Ramsay stormed

• I think it's somewhere between that and her simply playing along and doing whatever Ramsay wants because she doesn't want to aggravate him - she saw what happened to Ethan when he did that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.