Tarwick

Does Tarwick seem suspicious to anyone else?

There seems to be so much focus on him that part of me wonders if there's another part of him involving Mira's troubles. Is he another spy from Lord Whitehill or Tom's boss? It just seems odd that the camera and screentime would focus on a relatively new character.

Comments

• Trust no one in King's Landing

• edited May 2015

Actually I got the opposite impression. I guess I'm still naive to the game, and finding others trustworthy so easily is a bad habit in King's Landing, but Tarwick seemed like a generally alright dude. He also gave us some useful advice. Didn't stop me from manipulating him for information, though. I don't think he'd be actively against us if he willingly gave us sensitive information himself.

That said the only thing that did raise my suspicions was his reaction to Lyman. He's definitely still hiding something there.

• I actually really like him as well he seems like a really cool guy I love his voice as well, still don't trust him though.

LoseMyHome posted: »

Actually I got the opposite impression. I guess I'm still naive to the game, and finding others trustworthy so easily is a bad habit in King

• I love his west country accent.

• There was much focus on him to learn more about Lyman Lannister, and for the choice to reveal or not Sera's secret I guess.

• i was just thinking maybe if you tell him Sera is a bastard he might offer to marry Mira instead offering an alliance or something. Just a thought but it may be too open ended. But it would also kind of make sense due to the fact you can flirt with him.

• Mira has two allies in King's Landing: Sera and Tom.

I feel like we're meant to help Sera get with Lord Tarwick and keep her as an ally in the process. I don't get a bad vibe from Tarwick though.. he seems to like Sera.

• Calling it right now, Tarwick is bisexual and hooked up with Lyman Lannister. That's what the awkward brief encounter was about.:P

• That's exactly what I was thinking! Except I was more on the idea that Tarwick is gay and is using Sera to cover it up. Lyman looked completely crushed when Tarwick ignored him. Definitely something more going on between them.

Calling it right now, Tarwick is bisexual and hooked up with Lyman Lannister. That's what the awkward brief encounter was about.:P

• I don't like him. He's been nothing but nice to me in King's Landing, the conniving bastard.

• Did anyone flirt with him? I have this feeling that it may be possible to steal him from Sera, or get him to choose us instead of her if we play our cards right. Not that i'd want him, but i am curious if it's possible.

• Alt text
    That would be some kind of option. The prospect of a secure wedding with someone rather rich. Now, that I want to see

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Did anyone flirt with him? I have this feeling that it may be possible to steal him from Sera, or get him to choose us instead of her if we play our cards right. Not that i'd want him, but i am curious if it's possible.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.