Game of Thrones DLC

After the six episodes, surely we can get a DLC with Gregor Forrester, as in a previous discussion of mine, we never had time to explore Gregor's character.

Maybe we see a unplayable Gared as your squire, how cool would that be to play as Gregor and it could end when they travel to the Red Wedding?

Comments

• Nah, I'd like a DLC that bridges the gap between Season 1 and Season 2.

• That would be awesome. But I'm guessing a DLC would have multiple protagonists to continue the GoT's trend of multiple PoV's. So it'll most likely have more than one protagonist, maybe unplayable foresters?

• edited May 2015

I love the idea of playing as Ryon in Highpoint, Lady Forrester managing the council before Rodrik's return, Talia when she investigates the traitor while her family is at Highpoint, and Malcolm on his voyage to meet Asher in a DLC.

stevean2 posted: »

That would be awesome. But I'm guessing a DLC would have multiple protagonists to continue the GoT's trend of multiple PoV's. So it'll most likely have more than one protagonist, maybe unplayable foresters?

• LOL. Good luck on that. Cough 400 days Cough

Nah, I'd like a DLC that bridges the gap between Season 1 and Season 2.

• Someone on the forums pointed out that the Glenmores can possibly be playable characters in season 2 if they survive. If Eleana marries Rodrick they are related to each other after that, therefore making them playable.

That would be awesome. But I'm guessing a DLC would have multiple protagonists to continue the GoT's trend of multiple PoV's. So it'll most likely have more than one protagonist, maybe unplayable foresters?

• I'd like that! but I'd still love to play as any surviving forresters alongside it. I'd love to get to play as Arthur :P

Someone on the forums pointed out that the Glenmores can possibly be playable characters in season 2 if they survive. If Eleana marries Rodrick they are related to each other after that, therefore making them playable.

• Yeah. I was thinking a mix of both for season 2. The surviving Forresters and some Glenmores. If they do add the Glenmores into playable characters, Arthur definitely has to be one.

I'd like that! but I'd still love to play as any surviving forresters alongside it. I'd love to get to play as Arthur :P

• Malcom and Ryon are definitely very interesting ones, since we're left with massive blanks on their apperances between episodes. Malcom can encounter slavers on the way or bolton soldiers or the like, leading to some badass fights or reasoning.

Ryon could offer a more "defenseless" chapter in game, where you see the brutality of the whitehills to you and how the place you're forced to stay at is... they could even show Ludd in a brighter light. Maybe him bonding with Ryon a little.

Flog61 posted: »

I love the idea of playing as Ryon in Highpoint, Lady Forrester managing the council before Rodrik's return, Talia when she investigates the traitor while her family is at Highpoint, and Malcolm on his voyage to meet Asher in a DLC.

• Every dialogue choice needs to have a: [Activate Sass] Option

Yeah. I was thinking a mix of both for season 2. The surviving Forresters and some Glenmores. If they do add the Glenmores into playable characters, Arthur definitely has to be one.

• I dont really want a prequel

• Ending aside, I actually enjoied 400 days.

Tyranitar posted: »

LOL. Good luck on that. Cough 400 days Cough

• Yeah me too I just hate how it was advertised. This will affect your story in Season 2! And then Amid the Ruins happened.

Ending aside, I actually enjoied 400 days.

• You're right on that.

Tyranitar posted: »

Yeah me too I just hate how it was advertised. This will affect your story in Season 2! And then Amid the Ruins happened.

• edited May 2015

The 400 Days was great when it first came out.

Looking back however it is kind of disappointing. Not the DLC itself, but the fact that it had so little impact on season 2. Some of the characters from the DLC only get blink-and-you'll-miss-it cameos in Season 2. With the exception of Bonnie they aren't even really minor characters, more like extras in the background. Or maybe one of them should flat out be the protagonist of the next game.

Hopefully if there is a Season 3 the characters will have major roles as people who belong to a group your protagonist joins, so there will be some point to the DLC beyond just Bonnie's story.

Ending aside, I actually enjoied 400 days.

• Why not both?

Flog61 posted: »

• It has been confirmed a long time ago, there is going to be a season 3, and no, what you say is likely to never happen.

Scaeva posted: »

The 400 Days was great when it first came out. Looking back however it is kind of disappointing. Not the DLC itself, but the fact that it

• You're probably right. But that's what makes the 400 Days so disappointing.

Characters that only get the briefest of cameos don't need a DLC exploring the origin stories. The only character in that DLC that matters so far is Bonnie.

It has been confirmed a long time ago, there is going to be a season 3, and no, what you say is likely to never happen.

• And, ironically, the worst out of all five of them, at least in my opinion.

Scaeva posted: »

You're probably right. But that's what makes the 400 Days so disappointing. Characters that only get the briefest of cameos don't need a DLC exploring the origin stories. The only character in that DLC that matters so far is Bonnie.

• I'd rather have it be about how Asher and Beskha meet, and both of them are playable characters. It'd be a really fun or cool idea for a DLC imo.

Another idea would just be a bridge DLC introducing new characters that'll be in Season 2

Sign in to comment in this discussion.