Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• aw, I will. I feel lucky already. :3

buntingsir posted: »

I hope it'll work out for you very well too. When the day comes remind me to wish you the best of luck, ok? (:

• Thankception here goes

No, thank you for working so hard on it. We gave you quite a big task, didn't we?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I´m really glad, I almost gave up halfway in for some reason. But at least it worked out. Thank you!

• Alt text

We all died waiting for news.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Again, I really love your writing style. Thank you for sharing this. I am a big fan.

Seriously, I really love your fanfics, they give me a lot of inspiration. :3

I´m really glad, I almost gave up halfway in for some reason. But at least it worked out. Thank you!

• Hey, I won´t say no to a challenge. :) It makes me improve my writing afterall.

Thankception here goes No, thank you for working so hard on it. We gave you quite a big task, didn't we?

• Thank you so much, I´m really glad! Remember that a lot of these are inspired by fanarts so you guys inspire me back. <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Again, I really love your writing style. Thank you for sharing this. I am a big fan. Seriously, I really love your fanfics, they give me a lot of inspiration.

• That's good, cause we'll totally have more requests in the future :p

Hey, I won´t say no to a challenge. It makes me improve my writing afterall.

• Riddle time

There are a few trees in a garden. On one of them, a pear tree, there are pears (quite logical). But after a strong wind blew, there were neither pears on the tree nor on the ground.

How come?

• Because if you believe in Rhyiona, magic is real.

Green613 posted: »

Riddle time There are a few trees in a garden. On one of them, a pear tree, there are pears (quite logical). But after a strong wind blew, there were neither pears on the tree nor on the ground. How come?

• Alt text

Reason why I love drawing Rhyiona ;)

Thank you so much, I´m really glad! Remember that a lot of these are inspired by fanarts so you guys inspire me back.

• Always ready to hear them!

That's good, cause we'll totally have more requests in the future

• Alt text

It´s one of the reasons why this thread is so good, too.

Reason why I love drawing Rhyiona

• It´s fun!

Now chomp on some humans. :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

I..I don't know... Oh well, if that's what it takes to be part of the crowd then count me in!

• I..I don't know... Oh well, if that's what it takes to be part of the crowd then count me in!

But don´t you wanna be a zombie, too?!

• Whatever ya say, boss!

Alt text

It´s fun! Now chomp on some humans.

• That gif is way too cute.

Whatever ya say, boss!

• Ikr! There was a pic which was also cool but it wouldn't load :(

That gif is way too cute.

• Try to upload it on imgur?

Ikr! There was a pic which was also cool but it wouldn't load

• edited May 2015

when you´re looking for stuff for Rhyiona and you find shit you did not need to see

Alt text

• Now I gotta stop being so lazy, it's time to draw more Rhyiona!!!!

Alt text

• Alt text

Now I gotta stop being so lazy, it's time to draw more Rhyiona!!!!

• I'm scared to ask what kind of stuff you saw.

Alt text

when you´re looking for stuff for Rhyiona and you find shit you did not need to see

• You probably don´t want to know.

I'm scared to ask what kind of stuff you saw.

• Alt text

What it's gonna be? c:

Now I gotta stop being so lazy, it's time to draw more Rhyiona!!!!

• Whoa, you work fast!

I'm actually scanning it already, haha. It's just a sketch so it didn't take that much time to draw..

• Cough, requests, cough!

What it's gonna be? c:

• I'm actually scanning it already, haha. It's just a sketch so it didn't take that much time to draw..

• Alt text

Whoa, you work fast!

• edited May 2015

If Tales from the Borderlands was a Disney movie..

Thanks @buntingsir for the idea!

Alt text

Edit: just realized that Rhys' other eyebrow is smaller than the other. Damn.

• edited May 2015

Awww yes! It's so sweet and pretty and cute :3

Alt text

I was refreshing the page and fought sleep to see If you uploaded it. Now I can go and dream about wonderful stuff, thanks to you.

Edit: without you mentioning the eyebrow I wouldn't even notice (: Also I love how Rhys is a narcissist. Yes, Rhys, you're so pretty.

If Tales from the Borderlands was a Disney movie.. Thanks @buntingsir for the idea! Edit: just realized that Rhys' other eyebrow is smaller than the other. Damn.

• edited May 2015

The pears have genetically mutated and grew wings

EDIT: Guess not ;-;

Green613 posted: »

Riddle time There are a few trees in a garden. On one of them, a pear tree, there are pears (quite logical). But after a strong wind blew, there were neither pears on the tree nor on the ground. How come?

• Alt text

my heart ;________;

This is beautiful. <3

If Tales from the Borderlands was a Disney movie.. Thanks @buntingsir for the idea! Edit: just realized that Rhys' other eyebrow is smaller than the other. Damn.

• BEAUTIFUL! WONDERFUL! FULL OF LOVE! :D

• edited May 2015

AAAAA oh no you fought sleep because of me!! Sorry for keeping you awake!

Awww yes! It's so sweet and pretty and cute I was refreshing the page and fought sleep to see If you uploaded it. Now I can go and d

• Oh don't worry, It's fine, It was worth it ;)

AAAAA oh no you fought sleep because of me!! Sorry for keeping you awake!

• Thank youuu! Now go to sleep! :D

Oh don't worry, It's fine, It was worth it

• That´s so cute, is it an axolotl?

Take your time, don´t pressure yourself! Waiting is worth it. :D

Jajajajajaja Glad you like it. (I think I'm finally gonna finish that future Fiona and Rhys picture.. I have been so busy lately and it's been bothering me so much! )

Sign in to comment in this discussion.