Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited May 2015

Jajajajajaja

Alt text

Glad you like it.

(I think I'm finally gonna finish that future Fiona and Rhys picture.. I have been so busy lately and it's been bothering me so much! )

ABigBadWolf posted: »

my heart ;________; This is beautiful.

• Love is a wonderful thing..

Alt text

BEAUTIFUL! WONDERFUL! FULL OF LOVE!

• Yes it is! I love axolotls! My friend once told me that I look like one (I'm taking that as a compliment)

Alt text

It's also Toothless wannabe but don't tell anyone!

That´s so cute, is it an axolotl? Take your time, don´t pressure yourself! Waiting is worth it.

• Now Axolotls are tiny dragons in my mind, thanks. :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yes it is! I love axolotls! My friend once told me that I look like one (I'm taking that as a compliment) It's also Toothless wannabe but don't tell anyone!

• I know, right? 2 cute 2 handle!

Now Axolotls are tiny dragons in my mind, thanks. :P

• They look like they´re smiling all the time.

Alt text

I know, right? 2 cute 2 handle!

• Yes!

And there's also this little guy!

Alt text

They look like they´re smiling all the time.

• Did you type Rhyiona is google Images? Because I agree with you man, that stuff which comes up is gross D:

when you´re looking for stuff for Rhyiona and you find shit you did not need to see

• I'm crying right now, because I've been in your situation... the horrors... Rhys... and... Jack ... too explicit.. I just...

Alt text

You probably don´t want to know.

• In my case, it was explicit Vaughn and Sasha.

Yeah.

It was terrifying.

XDJulieXD posted: »

I'm crying right now, because I've been in your situation... the horrors... Rhys... and... Jack ... too explicit.. I just...

• edited May 2015

YOU JUST GAVE ME AN IDEAAAA <3 DIDNEY WILL TAKE OVER MY NEXT FAN ART!! Very nice, cute, beautiful drawing <3

Alt text

If Tales from the Borderlands was a Disney movie.. Thanks @buntingsir for the idea! Edit: just realized that Rhys' other eyebrow is smaller than the other. Damn.

• The movements from his side were tense and he could tell he was doing a lousy job at keeping up with her...

Oho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tho I feel kinda bad for Rhys, that's no way to please a lady. I hope Fiona will do good and teach him well in the future.

And as I always say; With practice comes perfection.

Rhys sat down at the counter alone, head resting in one hand and the other tapping to the rhythm of the intense music playing. "What're y

• Actually, no, but that has happened to me before. ;-;

Did you type Rhyiona is google Images? Because I agree with you man, that stuff which comes up is gross

• MUDKIP IS THE CUTEST THING.

Yes! And there's also this little guy!

• Hey, he did well in the end, didn't he? ;P That's gotta count for something.

Quiff posted: »

The movements from his side were tense and he could tell he was doing a lousy job at keeping up with her... Oho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Tho I

• Oh I've seen that too... I've seen it all... It was an innocent search! Why google? WHYYYY????!!!!

Alt text

In my case, it was explicit Vaughn and Sasha. Yeah. It was terrifying.

• Oh, because I straight away thought of the stuff which comes up on google images. I don't even know what that stuff has to do with Rhyiona ;__;

Actually, no, but that has happened to me before. ;-;

• I need some Rhyiona to cleanse my soul.

Oh I've seen that too... I've seen it all... It was an innocent search! Why google? WHYYYY????!!!!

• Yesh! Can't wait to see that!

Ah, It so cool to know that my drawing inspired you to draw more fan art.. I love this community so much!

Alt text

YOU JUST GAVE ME AN IDEAAAA DIDNEY WILL TAKE OVER MY NEXT FAN ART!! Very nice, cute, beautiful drawing

• The feels from this... man, awesome job!

Alt text

If Tales from the Borderlands was a Disney movie.. Thanks @buntingsir for the idea! Edit: just realized that Rhys' other eyebrow is smaller than the other. Damn.

• Nnnyes, I guess the finale was pretty hot.

Hey, he did well in the end, didn't he? ;P That's gotta count for something.

• I think a mispelled version of Rhyiona is a fetish or something. Creepy stuff. :(

Oh, because I straight away thought of the stuff which comes up on google images. I don't even know what that stuff has to do with Rhyiona ;__;

• He may be clumsy but Fiona isn't gonna say no to a surprise kiss. ;P

Nnnyes, I guess the finale was pretty hot.

• Definitely not :^)

He may be clumsy but Fiona isn't gonna say no to a surprise kiss. ;P

• Tack så mycket!

Alt text

The feels from this... man, awesome job!

• Rhys will do it for the bae.

Definitely not :^)

• my favorite hoenn starter forever! <3

MUDKIP IS THE CUTEST THING.

• Yes! Mega Swampert is so cute. ;-;

my favorite hoenn starter forever!

• You also need some Rhyiona to cleanse your soul. :(

Yeah, thinking about this stuff again makes me want to clean out my eyes from all of the dirt I've seen

• I didn't like it at first but then it grew on me!

Alt text

Now I want to play pokemon again..

Yes! Mega Swampert is so cute. ;-;

• I like Mega Sceptile too! He's a christmas tree :3

Well, everyone was really focused on Mega Sceptile. Which, to be fair, does look awesoms.

• Yeah, thinking about this stuff again makes me want to clean out my eyes from all of the dirt I've seen D:

I think a mispelled version of Rhyiona is a fetish or something. Creepy stuff.

• Well, everyone was really focused on Mega Sceptile. Which, to be fair, does look awesoms.

I didn't like it at first but then it grew on me! Now I want to play pokemon again..

• Thank you Poogs, I'm glad it lived up to your expectations. ;P

Poogers555 posted: »

I feel like I was always respond with perfect as usual because its true

• I feel like I was always respond with perfect as usual because its true <3

Rhys sat down at the counter alone, head resting in one hand and the other tapping to the rhythm of the intense music playing. "What're y

• edited May 2015

I swear, everytime think I don't really ship anything in TftB that happens (or Wolf's fanfics happen - I think it's ok to call it fanfics?)

Alt text

It's just so goddamn cute I can't even... How come all your works are so cute? xD

• Shame about that double ice weakness though. :(

I like Mega Sceptile too! He's a christmas tree

• iz beaotifuol

• [Fills bath with Rhyiona fanart, fanfictions and gets in it]

You also need some Rhyiona to cleanse your soul.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.