What's up with Ramsay?

Does he have nothing better to do than screw the Forresters over? And can I assume my whole damn town, my wife, her brother and my new found army are all dead too? I mean I suppose Ramsay is not the kind of guy to go in and do nothing, but we did not see a single dead body, only blood here and there, so maybe they ran or something (dick move to leave Talia behind tho)? Or they're all prisoners?

Anyway, since Ramsay decided to show up like some demon ex machina to screw things up, does that mean I'll have to work with the Whitehills or something? There's not much any of us can do against the Boltons anyway, even with an army of sellswords (unless someone occupies them for a moment, or Roose gets pissed and grounds Ramsay)

Comments

• I doubt Ramsay really cares about Gryff or the Whitehills, he's angry about the slow production of Iron wood. Now is the time to prove to the Boltons that the Whitehills are incompetent and the the Forrestors are the only ones that can produce Iron Wood in the numbers they need.

• Well like Ludd says "The Boltons want Ironwood faster than we can make them" and "May the Gods have mercy on us both when the Boltons come for their Ironwood"

So I think it's pretty clear the Boltons want their Ironwood and I'm sure they've noticed they've gotton none from the Forresters when Ramsay made the deal that the Forresters and Whitehills would 'half' the Ironwood forest.

• Well Ludd did say in episode 2 I think it was that he was taking all the Ironwood for himself. Maybe Roose Bolton found out about that and has grown tired of the Whitehills arrogance and ignorance of ironwood and they want to deal exclusively with the Forresters.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Well like Ludd says "The Boltons want Ironwood faster than we can make them" and "May the Gods have mercy on us both when the Boltons come f

• Bit odd then, that'd he'd send Ramsay to mysteriously empty all of Ironrath except for Talia, then have Ramsay have some perverse tea party with her until the chosen Ironwood providers came home. I like to think even Ramsay isn't crazy enough to just decide to do all of that out of boredom while he waited for Rodrick to come back.

Well Ludd did say in episode 2 I think it was that he was taking all the Ironwood for himself. Maybe Roose Bolton found out about that and h

• I imagine it's because he is pissed off that we took back Ironrath from the Whitehills, and had the garrison he placed there under arrest. We went against his wishes (allowing the garrison to be there). I imagine he is a bit intrigued yet annoyed at the same time. Plus the idea that you are "unbending" isn't good, Ramsey will love to prove that theory wrong.

Still he needs the Ironwood, so I'm sure he will make sure the Forresters help him get what he wants.

Could be completely wrong of course.

Wolf6120 posted: »

Bit odd then, that'd he'd send Ramsay to mysteriously empty all of Ironrath except for Talia, then have Ramsay have some perverse tea party

• He wouldn't know the garrison was gone though, all the ravens were axed. So, assuming Ramsay set off on his way to Ironrath thinking his Whitehill garrison was still occupying it, he'd probably bring a pretty light force of guards with him. Which then makes it seem a bit unlikely that he'd manage to take Ironrath (even if you leave the 50 Glenmore Guard there) without even knowing he was going to do so, and not taking a force specifically prepared for it.

I imagine it's because he is pissed off that we took back Ironrath from the Whitehills, and had the garrison he placed there under arrest. W

• apparently the small folk is all dead, so there'll be no more production.

I doubt Ramsay really cares about Gryff or the Whitehills, he's angry about the slow production of Iron wood. Now is the time to prove to th

• Ramsay the God of demons and a exterminator machine that have the power of screw you up.

The best option that I see is to make alliance with Whitehill, somehow, I thinks is can and will be achieved if Gwyn Whitehill will persuaded his dad Ludd Whitehill while we will earn his trust somehow, remember that he was happy and smile when Lady Whitehill was alive, and than after long plot turn over us Ramsay will go away, eventually.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.