Don't you think Lord Tarwick eventually find out?

About Sera. Of course I lied for her three times because she is my friend(I told truth once because I want to know what happen after that), but I don't know how she even thinks it's ok to lie about her family. I think the lie only keeps her relationship little longer. What does she expect? I'm worried about her.

Comments

• Margarey will probably cover for her.

That's what I think at least.

• What happens if you tell him the truth ?

• He gets upset and decides to break off his marriage plans. He'll appreciate your honesty though.

HelloMyLord posted: »

What happens if you tell him the truth ?

• He gets pissed at Sera, but thanks Mira for her honesty. Then he tells the story about Lyman Lannister, the one "that isn't fit for a maiden's ear".

HelloMyLord posted: »

What happens if you tell him the truth ?

• Sera is a bastard from the Reach, a disgrace to her family. Not only that, she has no relatives and spent her entire life in service to the Tyrells. I can't even imagine the suffering that Sera had to endure, knowing that her entire existence is a mistake. I also lied to Lord Tarwick. No doubt it'll be a humiliation once the truth is revealed and he'll curse Mira and House Forrester, making it even less popular in King's Landing than it already is, but if it helps a dear friend to finally find a place she can call home, to finally be someone, it would be worth it in my book.

• Wasn't it him, that said, that the King's Landing always remembers other people's mistakes. "Drink too much once, and you will always be a drunken fool", beforehand. I think it's safe to say, he will find out.

• If Sera's secret comes out hopefully it will bring Sera down and Marg will take Mira back but I doubt that will happen. I did what Sera asked and kept her secret. If Tarwick finds out I got what I wanted already maybe I would do him an evil favor as an apology.

• If Sera's secret does come out in the open, I hope Tarwick won't mention it was me who told him. :v But she will know anyway, because she told only us.

• Who's going to tell him? Sera is very tight lipped about it all and only told those that she trusts. Unless Margaery or her grandmother are afraid of suddenly losing her as a handmaiden and spill the secret.

• He'll have to find out somehow, otherwise we wouldn't have gotten the choice to lie to him about it to begin with. Honestly, I don't care if he gets mad at me for lying about it. He doesn't seem like a very powerful guy, so at least she'll be grateful for not ratting her out, even if she'll be out of a husband.

• Well the only people who know according to Sera are, Lady Olenna, Margaery and Mira so I don't see him finding out unless one of them told someone else.

• If he wants to marry Sera, he'll get a bit suspicious if none of her family shows up which could lead to him figuring out the truth,

AgentZ46 posted: »

Well the only people who know according to Sera are, Lady Olenna, Margaery and Mira so I don't see him finding out unless one of them told someone else.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.