What were your reactions to the "Attack"?

2»

Comments

• yeah, you see a circle of people above you with crossbows and not a single Glenmore tried to shoot one.

Yaya1314 posted: »

I thought the Glenmores were stupid for all wasting their arrows on the SAME man. They should have aimed for the men above them after Arthur took out Ludd. Maybe if they did that, it could've ended differently.

• Yup. Rodrik even echos Robb Stark's dying word.

"Mother."

This is obviously a some kind of parody for Red Wedding.

• edited May 2015

I was actually fine with how things went down.

Asher, Talia and Mira (and Ryon, cause I don't think he died in the carnage) would have a much easier time after I slaughtered Ludd and the Whitehills, even if I sacrificed Rodrik and Lady F in the exchange. I also left Royland at home, so it's not like Duncan would be running things, I don't trust Duncan at all. Even if he isn't the traitor he keeps encouraging me to submit to the Whitehills and Boltons, if he isn't the traitor he is placing a ton of faith in Gared finding the North Grove.

• MrX1H2MrX1H2 Banned
    edited May 2015

Great scene. At first, I was pretty shocked that Telltale were ballsy enough to do that and were actually ready to applaud them but when the game over screen came on I was pretty dissapointed. Seemed cheap.

• take Rodrick aside for a moment and tell him about your family history and some of the personal pains they've experienced
    show him that the Whitehills and Foresterrs aren't so differen't
    he agrees

5 minutes pass

Rodrick uses what you just told him against your father after revealing he took your brother hostage

I'd feel pretty hurt were I in her place.

• edited May 2015

when that arrow got through his ugly face i felt so good i was smiling for the rest of the scene, when everyone got killed i was like "i don't care, i got rid of ludd, now let's play asher" :C i wish i could go on

edit: when rodrik died it was almost like i could hear a frey saying " GOOD FOOKIN RIDDANCE"

• First I was like

Alt text

Then I was all like

Alt text

Finally I was like
    Alt text

• Come to think of it, at least Ludd Whitehill was killed.. but he still had his army... :/

mrkite posted: »

Agreed. Before the Valar Morgulis screen popped up I was thinking "I'm actually okay with this outcome... mutual destruction"

• Well Lord Whitehill's army is still alive... :1

AstroZombie posted: »

when that arrow got through his ugly face i felt so good i was smiling for the rest of the scene, when everyone got killed i was like "i don

• My Reaction exactly fits yours..

* Whitehill gets an axe to the head FUCK YEAH! * Duncan gets stabbed Oh shit... * Lady Forrester gets hit by an arrow in t

• who would lead them?

Well Lord Whitehill's army is still alive... :1

• Im glad they didnt. I didnt want Rodrick to die like that.

My reaction: Man I wish they were ballsy enough to keep that in as an actual choice.

• I first was all bummed that Royland got killed after throwing the axe at Ludd. I thought that would be the end of it... Then everyone else died and I laughed.

• I didnt think i was get trolled, just that i made the worst choice ever lol

I had a low-key panic attack watching everybody get wiped out like that. Then when I got the "Valar Morghulis" screen I laughed and realized that Telltale had just trolled the royal fuck out of me.

• ..... Lord Ghosthill, heh heh get it? Because he's dead and a ghost? :D
    No? :3
    Okay :/

AstroZombie posted: »

who would lead them?

• ur funny AUHEuaheuaheuauehaueh

nah, i'm just drunk

..... Lord Ghosthill, heh heh get it? Because he's dead and a ghost? No? Okay

• When my soldiers killed Lord Whitehill, I was very happy with my choice. Then all my soldiers start dying, Arthur die, Gwen die, mother die, Duncan die and then I die, I was like "Nooooooooo". And finally game over screen, I was laughing so hard.

• I tried to be more logical about my choice and called his bluff first, but I've heard about this scene and I'm very curious as to how it all turns out...

• edited May 2015

Imagine what it would have been like back at Ironwrath....

Ramsay and Talia sit at table talking about the weather and what they have in common....

• I'm curious, anyone find any Let's Plays where someone unknowingly picks the attack option?

I want to see their reaction >:]

• Its actually not that uncommon, I'm finding it pretty surprising how utterly suicidal many people are

FishySticks posted: »

I'm curious, anyone find any Let's Plays where someone unknowingly picks the attack option? I want to see their reaction >:]

• Swingpoynt chooses the Attack option.

He does it at 37 minutes.

FishySticks posted: »

I'm curious, anyone find any Let's Plays where someone unknowingly picks the attack option? I want to see their reaction >:]

• edited May 2015

"So I like snowy days, beautiful women, flaying people alive, and torturing people until they lose all sense of self. What about you my fair lady?"

"...I like kittens...."

Imagine what it would have been like back at Ironwrath.... Ramsay and Talia sit at table talking about the weather and what they have in common....

• I wasnt suicidal, i just tend to panic lol

Its actually not that uncommon, I'm finding it pretty surprising how utterly suicidal many people are

Sign in to comment in this discussion.