Did you beat **** until **** stopped you?

2»

Comments

• I beat the shit out of that son of a bitch! I would have killed him too if mummy dearest hadn't stopped me! In retrospect I'm glad she did. Ryon doesn't deserve to die for my bruised ego.

• To me - Ryon is meaningless.

I beat the shit out of that son of a bitch! I would have killed him too if mummy dearest hadn't stopped me! In retrospect I'm glad she did. Ryon doesn't deserve to die for my bruised ego.

• No, I wanted to be the better person.
    Still spat on him though.

• No I held back when Rodrick brought the cane up (despite wanting to do more). I figured going any further would make things worse and then I let him know it could have been worse to frighten him.

• Nah, I quit after like 3 hits. A few hits to let off some steam, but I didn't want to show Elaena that I behaved like Gryff. I did spit on him, but I felt bad about it almost immediately.

• why not? fucker deserved it!

dojo32161 posted: »

Didn't even hit him once.

• me too man, one for the Maester and one for me.

AGentlman posted: »

I stopped after two hits, but it still felt good

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Maybe to you, but I won't do anything rash.

Drealgrin posted: »

why not? fucker deserved it!

• Duruial posted: »

I wish to express my pleasure with you playing this scene with the song in the background. This is the only way I have shown people this sc

• I had Rodrik beat him senseless and then spit on him.

The only thing preventing Gryff from dying right then and there was that he could be used for a prisoner swap to get Ryon back. Gryff earned it after the way he beat the maester, even after being warned by Rodrik.

• You sir are my hero.

Here ya go.

• Hit him twice till he looked bloodied, then I let him go. I was worried Eleana would suddenly flip shit on me (again) if I went at him too hard, but I guess she just kind of stands there and watches like a psycho (it's not like the Whitehills ever did anything to her outside of trying to make her marry Gryff, she seems oddly into the beating). Gotta keep the Forrester ego ruffled by being the better man.

• I hit him a couple of times then stopped. Beating his face up to pulp is just inviting Lord Whitehill to do something to Ryon

• Yeah, I gave him the cane till mom jumped in. I promised myself i wouldn't hurt him if i could avoid it, but after seeimg him brutalize the maester. I said "fuck it, lets give him a little of his own medicine."

I kinda regret it though, not because of his bullshit excuse backstory. But because if Ludd sees i beat the hell out of him he might hurt little Ryon.

• You sound just like Ludd.

YForrester posted: »

I did beat him. After all I promised Elaena. No regrets. Ryon can go to the hell! He's just the last child in the family. Nothing depends on him. There're so many other things my Rodrik to care about than that child...

• I think i hit him three times then stopped myself because I felt he got the point. Im not a violent person but Gryff deserved some payback. Beating up the maester because he didnt heal him right? Hes lucky i was that lenient.

• I'm not a violent person, but I kept hitting him again and again until the end. He deserved what he got. All of it. And it was worth it. Ludd can kill Ryon if he wants, my Rodrik cares more about his house and his already grown-up brother and sister much more than he cares about that child...

KCohere posted: »

I think i hit him three times then stopped myself because I felt he got the point. Im not a violent person but Gryff deserved some payback. Beating up the maester because he didnt heal him right? Hes lucky i was that lenient.

• I gave him two good thwacks then had him locked up. I don't give a shit about Gryff, I just didn't want to disgrace myself in front of my people. I'm the Lord, yo!

• I wanted to flay this little bastard, but I beat him twice. Because I was afraid if I kill him his father will return the favor to poor Ryon.

• And what if Ludd kills Ryon too? Ryon is nothing, just making things worse. Nothing depends on that child. As Rodrik you have to care about you House and your people first and your already grown-up brother and sister: Asher and Mira, who can actually help you(Ryon helps you with nothing, to be honest..)

I wanted to flay this little bastard, but I beat him twice. Because I was afraid if I kill him his father will return the favor to poor Ryon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.