Finn is good determinant character, without actually being determinant.

2»

Comments

• Well, now I really regret screwing up with him, he seemed like a good friend from the videos I've watched.

What about afterwards, if you take him with? In my version, Cotter got kebabed with a spear through the shoulder, and we had to fight off that strangely all-woman hunting pack. Does Finn change that at all, or is he just there during the fight?

dojo32161 posted: »

If you make buds with him he'll defend you saying that you had no choice but to kill Britt, he later shows up, gives you a sword and asks to join, you can either accept or deny him.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

He's there and saves Gated at one point in the fight. The food supply is also running low to the extra mouth to feed. Later when Cotter's sister shows up he'll run up with his sword and jump in on the conversation.

Wolf6120 posted: »

Well, now I really regret screwing up with him, he seemed like a good friend from the videos I've watched. What about afterwards, if you

• Eh, the food runs out anyway. Weirdly, I noticed that, even after the girl snatches your supply, Gared still has the food box in his inventory.

dojo32161 posted: »

He's there and saves Gated at one point in the fight. The food supply is also running low to the extra mouth to feed. Later when Cotter's sister shows up he'll run up with his sword and jump in on the conversation.

• I didn't even know he could come with you. This is a really cool touch from Telltale

• Dammit he didn't even confront me before leaving. I just liked playing Gared as a guy who gets pissed off at everything. Dammit Finn why couldn't we have been friends.

• Alt text

Mariana238 posted: »

Dammit he didn't even confront me before leaving. I just liked playing Gared as a guy who gets pissed off at everything. Dammit Finn why couldn't we have been friends.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.