Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• There's a lot of Rhack in Tumblr xD

I'm so intimidated to even put Rhyiona there. .--.

MeatBicycle posted: »

other ships apart from Rhyiona: Fiona x Money, Yvette x Lunch, Rhack (¯_(ツ)_/¯)

• Shhh.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Holy Rhyiona This is golden. @Poogers555 You never told us your wife was in Hawaii :P

• Man, I got rekt

I've uploaded a clip I made. [(The Rumble On Pandora - Clip #1: Rhyiona and Rhysha's Shootout )

• Don´t you miss your bby? ;_;

Poogers555 posted: »

Shhh.

• Same...Tried so hard to find but nothing ;_;

nohuhhuh posted: »

If somebody finds it, please send me a personal message and link to it. I'm so curious and I don't really mind spoiling myself.

• Amazing! I am a local in Hongkong and Cantonese (also Chinese) is my native language. It is soooo great to feel that Rhyiona is being much closer to me now ;_;

I've uploaded a clip I made. [(The Rumble On Pandora - Clip #1: Rhyiona and Rhysha's Shootout )

• I knew you're Cantonese. :)

tessie0713 posted: »

Amazing! I am a local in Hongkong and Cantonese (also Chinese) is my native language. It is soooo great to feel that Rhyiona is being much closer to me now ;_;

• What moment made you guys sell your soul to this ship?

I sold mine when they were sleeping together.

( ͡° ͜> ͡°)

• When Fiona was praising Rhys' haircut :) Which is very close to the beginning, and I am proud of it :))))

What moment made you guys sell your soul to this ship? I sold mine when they were sleeping together. ... ( ͡° ͜> ͡°)

• edited May 2015

I sold mine on the starting screen,... jk.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The sleeping part.

What moment made you guys sell your soul to this ship? I sold mine when they were sleeping together. ... ( ͡° ͜> ͡°)

• Now that you mention it, they look pretty damn good together on the menu. :P

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I sold mine on the starting screen,... jk.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The sleeping part.

• Honestly no idea, for some reason I just did from the very start. Maybe it was from when Fiona makes fun of Rhys for drooling. And then them at the ending. Then at ep 2 with them sleeping, there was just no going back ;3

• Fighting like an old married couple. Beautiful. ;_;

tessie0713 posted: »

When Fiona was praising Rhys' haircut Which is very close to the beginning, and I am proud of it )))

• Then at ep 2 with them sleeping

This.

This was the point of no return.

Honestly no idea, for some reason I just did from the very start. Maybe it was from when Fiona makes fun of Rhys for drooling. And then them at the ending. Then at ep 2 with them sleeping, there was just no going back ;3

• I just didn´t see any ships before episode 2. I thought the bickering was cute but nothing else would happen or anything.

Clearly I was wrong. ;P

Oh yeah. At that point I thought I was going to have to be forced into Rhysha, so I went into episode 2 thinking "If thats how its gonna be, then thats how its gonna be. " but then seeing them sleeping just made me go: Rhyiona ll the way!

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ikr

But I had to keep saying to myself, its too early and I promised not to ship anyone in this game and what if they're related (who knows..like they just put a freaking plot twist or something..I mean it's impossible and stuff..but what if.o_O...)..and I failed and ship Rhyiona. .-.

Now that you mention it, they look pretty damn good together on the menu. :P

• Oh yeah. At that point I thought I was going to have to be forced into Rhysha, so I went into episode 2 thinking "If thats how its gonna be, then thats how its gonna be. :( " but then seeing them sleeping just made me go:

Alt text

Rhyiona ll the way!

Then at ep 2 with them sleeping This. This was the point of no return.

• Nah, I doubt a plot twist that cliche would happen.

But yeah, I didn´t ship anything in episode 1 and then that sleeping scene happened. Then she punched him. I like ships like that for some reason.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ikr But I had to keep saying to myself, its too early and I promised not to ship anyone in this game and what if they're rela

• Yeah, I know

still...I just get so paranoid of ships rn tbh...like ಠ_ಠ......

Same :D

Nah, I doubt a plot twist that cliche would happen. But yeah, I didn´t ship anything in episode 1 and then that sleeping scene happened. Then she punched him. I like ships like that for some reason.

• That colour contrast is gorgeous. <3

• Alt text Alt text

Now that you mention it, they look pretty damn good together on the menu. :P

• It´s normal, just have faith in your ship. :D

Yeah, I know still...I just get so paranoid of ships rn tbh...like ಠ_ಠ...... Same

• Dont forget all the stares they wont stop giving each other ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I just didn´t see any ships before episode 2. I thought the bickering was cute but nothing else would happen or anything. Clearly I was wrong. ;P

• You mean something like this?

Alt text

Dont forget all the stares they wont stop giving each other ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited May 2015

From the first scene in episode 1 where Rhys shouts "FIONAAAA"

From that moment on I knew they were something special ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• WOW.

You win this round.

Quiff posted: »

From the first scene in episode 1 where Rhys shouts "FIONAAAA" From that moment on I knew they were something special ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• or this

Alt text

You mean something like this?

• Alt text

What a true gentleman.

Rhys knows how to pick the bae.

Like when Fiona opens the hatch for Rhys and says after you :]

• edited May 2015

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hohohoho I actually recorded that part and posted it in my instagram.

Quiff posted: »

From the first scene in episode 1 where Rhys shouts "FIONAAAA" From that moment on I knew they were something special ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• They literally make the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face sometimes.

or this

• Like when Fiona opens the hatch for Rhys and says after you :]

They literally make the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face sometimes.

• Guys, we´re getting close to 200k views.

:^)

Alt text

• This is a beautiful story.

It proves even non shippers fell for Rhyiona´s charm. This is an amazing ship.

Kruzii posted: »

I am honestly not a shipper(I ship nothing besides them), but those two got me. the sleeping scene in the beginning of ep2 got me like:

• edited May 2015

I am honestly not a shipper(I ship nothing besides them), but those two got me.

the sleeping scene in the beginning of ep2 got me like:

Alt text

and then:

Alt text

at the end of the episode 2, when Fionas platform started to move and the epic music started to play I was like:

Alt text

I wanted to know whether other also felt that way , and I ended up here

• Yes.

Rhyiona body language is to fucking strong

What a true gentleman. Rhys knows how to pick the bae.

• Alt text

Nobody can deny the innuendo from this point on either.

Yes. Rhyiona body language is to fucking strong

• edited May 2015

Hey, nobody can get angry.

Telltale´s the one who made an achievement implying childbirth after they joined their cores (imprinted on them!) and literally made a ball baby.

Here we see Rhys and Fiona plug in.

• edited May 2015

i found mercy <3

This is a beautiful story. It proves even non shippers fell for Rhyiona´s charm. This is an amazing ship.

• Here we see Rhys and Fiona plug in.

Alt text

Nobody can deny the innuendo from this point on either.

• The only youtube comment I can approve of. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.