Oh Wow

edited May 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Oh man,i felt so happy that i maimed Gryff,but after hearing the story of him being bullied by his brothers. Then to make it worst i knocked him out. I did gain more suspensions on the maester as a spy after hearing that one of Gywn's brother went to the citedal,and the fact that Gryff is abusing his powers to pay back the beating on his older brother

Comments

• I gave Gryff a few hits to teach him some humility. Don't know why everyone decided to maim him.

• edited May 2015

Because Rodrick promised Elaena he would kill him...

I wanted Rodrick to stop hitting him, unsheathe the sword out and just be done with it but that ended up not being an option.

Strong Ad posted: »

I gave Gryff a few hits to teach him some humility. Don't know why everyone decided to maim him.

• In my game, Rodrik promised he'd kill Gryff only if there was no other way.

Rubios posted: »

Because Rodrick promised Elaena he would kill him... I wanted Rodrick to stop hitting him, unsheathe the sword out and just be done with it but that ended up not being an option.

• same here, i really wanted to end Gryff, but if that was an option i'm sure House Forrester will be destroyed, and actually give reason to Ludd to march on Ironrath, and for them to kill Ryon.

Rubios posted: »

Because Rodrick promised Elaena he would kill him... I wanted Rodrick to stop hitting him, unsheathe the sword out and just be done with it but that ended up not being an option.

• Yeah, I feel really shitty about maiming him. I will try to make amends if he is still our prisoner, but I feel like Ramsay will flay him before we can have a say.

• edited May 2015

I'm hoping Ramsay flays him.

It would be a smart move on the writers part because it has Ramsay punish the Forresters without doing what most would expect. (killing/hurting Rodrik or Talia) Ludd can't do anything to the Boltons and would have to direct his anger entirely at the Forresters for allowing their prisoner to be murdered, and he likely holds them in large part responsible. Meanwhile the Forresters are also boned because Ramsay just killed the only bargaining chip you had to get Ryon back and simultaneously, made Ludd even less likely to negotiate in any way, and provoking retaliation against Ryon. Maybe Ludd even has him killed.

It also sets up a potential scenario where after Ludd is killed (because of course he'll die) that Houses Forrester and Whitehill can finally make peace and work against the Boltons / join Stannis. Gwyn might end up the last Whitehill standing or one of her surviving brothers might prove more reasonable than Gryff or Ludd.

Yeah, I feel really shitty about maiming him. I will try to make amends if he is still our prisoner, but I feel like Ramsay will flay him before we can have a say.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.