Is Cotter finished like Luke?

Remember in episode five where Luke gets shots in the leg no matter what and this leads to his death?
Well Cotters gets stabbed in the shoulder no matter, if you hid, attack or show yourself he's stabbed. And since we're beyond the wall we don't have much medicine up there, and they will be going further North, so I think it's likely he will pass.
Thoughts?

Comments

• edited May 2015

Well I had the medical herbs and bandages with me and it seemed like it help him. But then again who knows, maybe we'll have kill him in the woods and have to decide wether you or his sister should off him.

• I feel like it was inevitable both finn and cotter die.
    Like, they'd be a choice between the two depending on certain things but they'll die anyway. I imagine if you didnt take finn, instead of having to choose, you'd somehow still come across him and have to kill him or something. Or he's executed if he defends you.

• edited May 2015

Double post (dang phone)

• edited May 2015

I'm hoping they both survive and all return and become loyal steadfast brothers of the watch and friend of Gared like Pyp and Grenn were to Jon Snow.

• As long as there isnt any frozen lakes...

• The Ice Dragon is actually a lake.

-flips table-

Poogers555 posted: »

As long as there isnt any frozen lakes...

• But I healed him? It wouldn't make sense for him to die because of it.

• I didn't even know about the healing herbs and bandages until much later on. :v Wishing I looked around the table now. Not even for my main man Cotter will I replay all these episodes just to get herbs and bandages.

• I treated his wounds. It seemed like the kind thing to do. Knowing GoT, this will cost me big time.

• Ice dragon is constalation of stars.

The Ice Dragon is actually a lake. -flips table-

• edited May 2015

I think Cotter is going to die even if it his wound gets treated. You are probably going to get attacked by the White Walkers at some point, so I don't see the merry little band making it all out in one piece. My guess is that Cotter will die but his sister because your wildling guide in his place. Finn will probably die as well, and it will just be Gared and the wildling girl.

"You know nothing, Gared Tuttle."

• Don't remind me of Luke....

The wounds are still fresh.

• It really cools you down....

quinnics posted: »

Don't remind me of Luke.... The wounds are still fresh.

• As long as the North Grove is not on the other side of a lake he should be fine I gave him some herb and a bandage.

• Too soon.

It will always be too soon.

It really cools you down....

• The wounds are still fresh.

It's been 10 months :P

Don't remind me of Luke.... The wounds are still fresh.

• I'll check back on you in 10 years ;__;

STILL TOO SOON.

• edited May 2015

Edit: Whoops, meant to reply.

• STILL TOO SOON.

Green613 posted: »

The wounds are still fresh. It's been 10 months :P

• Both Finn and Cotter are dead men walking. They could just as well be walking around with signs saying "Kill me".

I suspect we'll encounter the White Walkers pretty soon. Finn will fight them to win time for the others and will bite the dust (or ice). At some point while trying to get away, Cotter be unable to go on and there'll be the choice of who gets to finish him off before the Walkers take him.
    Garret and the girl will find the North Grove.

• I feel ya'. ;-;

STILL TOO SOON.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.