Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• This thread is so amazing. So much fanart and everything.

So many amazing people.

I´m having feels. ;-;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Feels of Rhyiona

This thread is so amazing. So much fanart and everything. So many amazing people. I´m having feels. ;-;

• *Lovely Fan Art

Kimmy-klu posted: »

throws crappy fanart I tried to make it Disney-ish but yeah..I probably failed @nohuhhuh Holy crap the pictures are so huge...IM SO SORRY( i forgot to resize it)

• edited May 2015

throws crappy fanart

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I tried to make it Disney-ish but yeah..I probably failed @nohuhhuh

Holy crap the pictures are so huge...IM SO SORRY( i forgot to resize it)

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Alt text

I have no words for how amazing this is.

That Fiona and Gortys moment is giving me so many feels at 3AM. ;_____;

Also, freaking cute Gortys, I can´t --

throws crappy fanart I tried to make it Disney-ish but yeah..I probably failed @nohuhhuh Holy crap the pictures are so huge...IM SO SORRY( i forgot to resize it)

• edited May 2015

crappy fanart

Lying in the name of Rhyiona is a sin.

Seriously though don't talk yourself down, we all know you're an amazing artist. Keep up the great stuff ^-^

• ErykaEryka Banned

Alt text
    *Try to reconize where this zombie come from?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited May 2015

Alt text
    Don't worry I'll save you!

I have no words for how amazing this is. That Fiona and Gortys moment is giving me so many feels at 3AM. ;_____; Also, freaking cute Gortys, I can´t --

• Pfffffffttttt
    sorry it's a really bad habit .--.

Alt text

Thanks .n.

Green613 posted: »

crappy fanart Lying in the name of Rhyiona is a sin. Seriously though don't talk yourself down, we all know you're an amazing artist. Keep up the great stuff ^-^

• Alt text

Eryka posted: »

Don't worry I'll save you!

• ErykaEryka Banned

Everyone know that Alt text
    Some gift for you : Alt text

TWD.

• TWD.

*Try to reconize where this zombie come from?

• :D It was Nohuhhuh's disney au that inspired me and the fact that I watched Tarzan the other..I just got feels.

I have no words for how amazing this is. That Fiona and Gortys moment is giving me so many feels at 3AM. ;_____; Also, freaking cute Gortys, I can´t --

• Yes.

Can everything mean bottle, scotch tape, headphones, USB keys, blablablablablablabla...?

• This is magnificent, Fiona is a wonderful mother and Gortys is so cute, cute little baby, oh my god ;_;

• Truth

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhyiona has so many lovely artist, writers, people, everything.

• Rhyiona has so many lovely artist, writers, people, everything.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Can everything mean bottle, scotch tape, headphones, USB keys, blablablablablablabla...?

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhyiona has so many lovely artist, writers, people, everything.

• It's beautiful how people here influence and inspire each other to do things. This is an amazing community. <3

It was Nohuhhuh's disney au that inspired me and the fact that I watched Tarzan the other..I just got feels.

• The cuteness is overwhelming .

• I'm not usually a shipper, but damn I fell deep into this ship. Whyyyyyyy

Anyway, fan art:

• YES!!!

XDJulieXD posted: »

well I'll try X3 maybe tomorrow I'll post it XD

• edited June 2015

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Another Gortys (robot)!!! Hhhhngh the feels man, the feels are so real right now! They are really adorable!
    (heh I totally forgot that Gortys actually looks like that! I have been drawing her so differently..)

Anyway, keep up amazing work! I still think that your human Gortys is the cutest thing I've seen (jea jea I'm obsessed with her) and no, your Disney flower princess Gortys didn't fail, not at all! <3

• This is so... GODDAMN CUTE!!

• YES! YES! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Serazone posted: »

I'm not usually a shipper, but damn I fell deep into this ship. Whyyyyyyy Anyway, fan art:

• Wait, did you draw this!! It's amazing! O_O

I'm not usually a shipper, but damn I fell deep into this ship. Whyyyyyyy Anyway, fan art:

I noticed I haven't drawn Fiona with Gortys yet..except that one time where she's holding her as a metal ball.

buntingsir posted: »

This is magnificent, Fiona is a wonderful mother and Gortys is so cute, cute little baby, oh my god ;_;

• asdgahfakjfha omg THANK YOU!

I think your Gortys is adorable! <3 ;W:

nohuhhuh posted: »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Another Gortys (robot)!!! Hhhhngh the feels man, the feels are so real right now! They are really adorable! (heh I total

• OH MY GOD THIS IS SO CUTE <3

I love the way you design their outfits too <3

XDJulieXD posted: »

Ok here is the Didney thing (no not Didney Worl just Didney) IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY REQUESTS OF COMICS/DRAWINGS (SKETCHES ONLY) FEEL FREE TO A

• This is so beautiful!

Look at those dragons and the robots omg <3

and that colouring :3

I made this because Wolf mentioned HTTYD somewhere in the comments " alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" /> Loader Bot and Gortys

• Wooooooow! that is stunning :O

• Thank you <3

How I feel right now (gif not done by me)

Alt text

OH MY GOD THIS IS SO CUTE I love the way you design their outfits too

• Alt text

This thread is so amazing. So much fanart and everything. So many amazing people. I´m having feels. ;-;

• I love the brush strokes <3 did you use Photoshop or SAI for this drawing?

• Alt text

• This is beautiful..<3 uwu

• edited May 2015

I printed tessie0713's Rhyiona fanarts and colored it. Credit to @tessie0713 for each uncolored fanart.
    Alt text

• Why are you so awesome, Kimmy!? These are soooo good! :D

• Alt text

Pffffttt, nah

but thanks, Dave ^-^

Why are you so awesome, Kimmy!? These are soooo good!

• Wow! I have never imagined that there is a day when my works are used by others. I posted these two long time ago, and I bet you went through an amount of pages to fetch them XD I did not color them because I had not figured out the proper combinations of colours (so I practice colours on chibis) and I was not brave enough to apply my personal style. So, I am really really glad that you like them, though I could have done much better. :)

I printed tessie0713's Rhyiona fanarts and colored it. Credit to @tessie0713 for each uncolored fanart.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.