Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I almost cried! It's so beautiful!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

• edited June 2015

Ya I'm hitting the sack too. G'night!

Linsepins posted: »

I needed a fresh whiff of Rhyiona before going to bed. Love u all and good night for those who will join me.

• thank you <3

Pipas posted: »

This is really awesome.

• Don't cry. Smile for Rhyiona.

Linsepins posted: »

I almost cried! It's so beautiful!

• Same, I think I'll cry.

Quiff posted: »

I can't wait to see that.

• Alt Text :(

And because Telltale likes to take forever :(

The more I see fanarts and fanfictions the more I want Telltale to make Rhyiona canon Why isn't it canon yet?

• The more I see fanarts and fanfictions the more I want Telltale to make Rhyiona canon

Alt text

Why isn't it canon yet?

• Soon.

Good things come to those who wait.

The more I see fanarts and fanfictions the more I want Telltale to make Rhyiona canon Why isn't it canon yet?

• I already am.

Same, I think I'll cry.

• 2beautiful2handle

I already am.

• Alt text

Rhyiona4ever

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

[Insert Rhyiona dancing Gif here]

• [Insert Rhyiona dancing Gif here]

Green613 posted: »

Rhyiona4ever

• One sole look is what sets her alarm bells off.

It's different from before.

Fiona's not sure what instigates it because they're talking so normally, not out of the ordinary and suddenly she sees herself so out of her element that she doesn't know how to respond. He's looking at her, he always does, but there's something else there that makes her take a step back.

She can't pretend she doesn't know.

And she wants to berate herself for not even trying to pretend she doesn't.

The internal conflict is severe; Rhys is still looking at her expectantly and she knows he's probably gone tired of all this -- she can't blame him, really -- but she doesn't know what to do about the turmoil inside her head. Should she acknowledge it and risk changing everything? The idea makes her wince. She was comfortable, too comfortable, and she'd adapted far too many times in her life. Couldn't she have peace and stability for once? Or should she ignore it and disappoint both of them at wasting a chance to be happy?

There's always been suspicion that it would come down to this but she's still easily taken by surprise at how unpredictably he chooses amoment to try and change everything in a quick snap of fingers and it unnerves her in a way that a con artist of her caliber shoukd be immune to by now. But maybe she's always just been good at pretending.

Clearly not even that, she corrects herself, if she can't even feign ignorance at this whole thing.

Fooling herself had always been her hardest task.

Steeling herself, she makes note that he's laid his head on his arms now, the unstable desk rocking under his weight, but his eyes never diverge from her frame for even a second. What should make her feel uneasy charms her instead and the smile he gives her when he realises her eyes are focused again almost make her swoon.

She's decided, but she's not giving him that much yet.

She's not going to lose herself completely in a matter of minutes.

The silence is still dominant, the only sound a sharp intake of air from him when she reaches over to grasp one of his hands -- she's always preferred the natural one -- in her own. The surprise is clear; perhaps he hadn't expected acceptance so soon afterall. But it's gone in seconds and he pulls his hand from under his face, moving to meet her halfway and tighly holding hers. His hand engulfs hers,too big for her, and she thinks it's nice. The warmth was never really a bad thing.

The smile he gives her, brighter than the one before, when she mimics the way he's sitting on the opposite side of the table makes her heart hurt in a good way. She's facing him now and he's not saying a thing and she wonders just when he became good at reading situations.

It's not his style but maybe this moment is just different to him.

She decides she likes the thought of that.

Eyelids drop and she suddenly can't see his eyes anymore, stare gone now that he's gotten somewhere, and she's torn between appreciating how peaceful he looks and mourning the loss of contact but she realises what he's doing and it makes her want to kiss him. She's still on edge and he's giving her time to adjust, throwing expectations out of the window and she's impossibly grateful.

She closes her own eyes and lets herself live in the moment. What was to come would come and she'd deal with it then.

There was never really a choice to begin with.

I know it's short but I don't like turning more serious stories too boring and extending them for the sake of going "hey, I typed a lot!".

• [Sobs] Telltale need to realize what they are doing to people ;__; It hurts my heart to wait for so long :(

Alt Text And because Telltale likes to take forever

• Whenever I feel bad about writing, I remember this

Alt text

One sole look is what sets her alarm bells off. It's different from before. Fiona's not sure what instigates it because they're talkin

• 50 shades of Rhyiona is a masterpiece, though.

50 Shades of gray? More like Fifty Shades of Rhyiona

• 50 Shades of gray? More like Fifty Shades of Rhyiona

Whenever I feel bad about writing, I remember this

• I know, curse that 50 Shades of Gray trash! Blatant rip off!

50 shades of Rhyiona is a masterpiece, though.

• We should sue the author.

This is unacceptable.

I know, curse that 50 Shades of Gray trash! Blatant rip off!

• I kinda think that Ep 3 of Tales should totally have Rhys and Fiona walking down a road, and then some bandits start coming down, so Fiona grabs Rhys' hand and they hide behind cover. Rhys then notices they are still holding hands! Gasp

Then there would be a choice of [Let go] or [Hold on] That way everyone would be happy.

Although we all know what the correct choice would be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alt text

• [Sit's in the corner for episode 3 and crosses fingers for Rhyiona to happen]

Soon. Good things come to those who wait.

• I would sell my soul to Satan for this.

You and 99.9% of players held on.

I kinda think that Ep 3 of Tales should totally have Rhys and Fiona walking down a road, and then some bandits start coming down, so Fiona g

• That's the spirit, buddy! You can do it.

[Sit's in the corner for episode 3 and crosses fingers for Rhyiona to happen]

• Lemme just fix that real quick 100%* there you go!

I would sell my soul to Satan for this. You and 99.9% of players held on.

• What about the non believers? Will they convert once they see the glory of Rhyiona?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lemme just fix that real quick 100%* there you go!

• One of your guys lost himself in our thread.

Can you fetch him ? He don't want any cookie or juice, i don't know what do do and he's crying a lot.

• How can you already not ship Rhyiona?

What about the non believers? Will they convert once they see the glory of Rhyiona?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited June 2015

I'll try, don't want a repeat of last time.

GrumpyDof posted: »

One of your guys lost himself in our thread. Can you fetch him ? He don't want any cookie or juice, i don't know what do do and he's crying a lot.

• Well i'm not a lemming that's why.

How can you already not ship Rhyiona?

• edited June 2015

That's a good question.

How can you already not ship Rhyiona?

• That hurts ;-;

GrumpyDof posted: »

Well i'm not a lemming that's why.

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• Beautiful, tender and heartwarming ;_;

I like it so much.

One sole look is what sets her alarm bells off. It's different from before. Fiona's not sure what instigates it because they're talkin

• amen!...we should build a rhyiona-church

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• I think there is one...unless it got vandalized somewhere in the 13+k comments :O

Dracu98 posted: »

amen!...we should build a rhyiona-church

• Booty call! :D

Can we just take a moment to notice that only Rhys and Fiona wear boots.

• Nah, it's standing strong. :)

I think there is one...unless it got vandalized somewhere in the 13+k comments :O

Sign in to comment in this discussion.