Where would you live in Westeros?

If you HAD to be in Westeros, where would you most want to live?

Comments

• Not in King's Landing.

• Damn right

Miklaus posted: »

Not in King's Landing.

• I'm stuck between the North an Dorne.

• The North. I'm used to the cold.

• edited June 2015

Let's be honest, no matter where we choose to live we're all gonna end up here before the week's out anyway....Alt text

• Easily Dorne, they seem like the nicest society in Westeros to me. I bet the Vale was nice before crazy Lysa and Sweetrobin with his milk moustache too.

• edited June 2015

I'd live in the Stormlands or Dragonstone both are seem cool.

• The North for sure, it would feel like home there.

• I'd take my chances with The Reach. A nice place with fertile soil. At least I can eat well before the White Walkers come.

• I think I'll just go to Summer Isles, Westeros is a shit place to live in :D

• The Reach seems nice. It's not as hot as Dorne, not as cold as North, not as dangerous as King's Landing.

• It might actually become a dangerous place next season (of the show) because of a certain ironborn.

PanJogurt posted: »

The Reach seems nice. It's not as hot as Dorne, not as cold as North, not as dangerous as King's Landing.

• Highgarden or Dorne, most definitely

King's Landing is a cesspit (just between you and me.)

• Somewhere in the Kingdom of Mountain and Vale and closer to beach.

• The first storm and the last

It might actually become a dangerous place next season (of the show) because of a certain ironborn.

• I'd live North of Casterly Rock, on the Fair Isle.

Alt text

• Indeed.

The first storm and the last

• nah because they got beaten the fuck back to Pyke

And then everything changed, when the Ironborn Attacked!

• Alt text

And then everything changed, when the Ironborn Attacked!

I'd live North of Casterly Rock, on the Fair Isle.

• Crows Eye is coming

nah because they got beaten the fuck back to Pyke

• well he can bloody fuck off

nobody taking my fair isle

Crows Eye is coming

• Dorne seems about right.

• A place where no one dies because of foes.

• Qarth. Seemed pretty stand-up until shit hit the fan.

• Wherever is safest for a woman. >.>

• I'll take my chances in Essoss actually. Away from the white walkers.

Or Dorne, it seems pretty chill there.

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

Highgarden

• The city of Qarth

• you can forget the north yo south till the wights are gone

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm stuck between the North an Dorne.

• edited June 2015

westeros is a continent while essos is another and sothoryos etc etc.

ImogenH posted: »

Easily Dorne, they seem like the nicest society in Westeros to me. I bet the Vale was nice before crazy Lysa and Sweetrobin with his milk moustache too.

• Sunspear. The Dornish are the most progressive society in Westeros, they have managed to stay out of any major conflicts and Doran seems like a pretty good person to have as a liege. Not to mention you don't need to worry about the threat of White Walkers.

• Sunspear mostly because I am happier in warmer climate. Maybe somewhere in the Reach with grass plains but not many flowers (if that exists).

• Tarth. Quiet place that really only ever had a small problem with pirates hundreds of years ago.

• The Riverlands would be my choice. The North would be too cold and Dorne too hot. Plus, House Tully is pretty cool.

• I guess I would go for the Oldtown in the Reach, or maybe Lannisport in the Westerlands. The Riverlands keeps getting fucked over in times of war, the North/Vale is too inhospitable, Crownlands is overcrowded (and smells bad according to Olenna), Dorne's too hot, and everyone on the Iron Islands is a twat.

If we were to open it to Essos, I'd go for Tyrosh. Everyone has wacky-coloured hair/outfits and there's pear brandy.

• Nowhere. Fuck that land. I'll prefer somewhere slightly safer and warmer...

• The Eyrie, its impossible to enter if anybody tries to attack, its easily the safest castle in all of Westeros, unless you have dragons, then nobody enters. There is nothing wrong with it, if you don't count unstable leader and worthless child, but now that is just one problem. Beside that, obviously the North, but its currently sadly fucked up, and won't get better for quite a while, real shame.

• Probably Dorne. If we could head over to Essos, though. Braavos would be an easy pick. They seem the most progressive culture in the entirety of the world in asoiaf.

• Lel I'd wanna be a white walker at the lands of always winter.

• Starfall for sure

Sign in to comment in this discussion.