Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You win this one, Wolf xD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It´s like an engagement ring. She's just waiting for a real one.

• Alt text

armis37 posted: »

You win this one, Wolf xD

• edited June 2015

Imagine it´s a cold winter night.

Fiona is almost falling asleep, snuggling with a warm blanket. Life is good.

Dream land is calling. But...

Suddenly Rhys touches her back with his freezing cold metal hand.

So, does he deserve the punch that´s sure to come?

I think he does.

• just a guess ;)

GrumpyDof posted: »

Should I ?

• Well our thread too.

Uhrm...yes?

• Alt text

Seems like we changed roles in who's laughing now ;)

• Poor Rhysie, he was only trying to get the bae's attention because he wanted to be part of the snuggle. Instead he got punched and spent the night curled up on the rug in front of the fireplace while Fiona snoozed on the couch.

Imagine it´s a cold winter night. Fiona is almost falling asleep, snuggling with a warm blanket. Life is good. Dream land is calling.

• Sorry if i'm being rude but that kind of "guess" is old and annoying. This is why some of your fanatics come to us and try to claim they're powerful or some others things.

Kruzii posted: »

just a guess

• Rhys could have used his normal, warm hand, though. The bae would´ve been much happier. ;P Is the punch justified?

JumpyJoey posted: »

Poor Rhysie, he was only trying to get the bae's attention because he wanted to be part of the snuggle. Instead he got punched and spent the night curled up on the rug in front of the fireplace while Fiona snoozed on the couch.

• Alt text

armis37 posted: »

Seems like we changed roles in who's laughing now

• edited June 2015

edit:

Alt text

well, i guess thats very rude on our part.
    didnt know that happens, sorry :/

Sorry if i'm being rude but that kind of "guess" is old and annoying. This is why some of your fanatics come to us and try to claim they're powerful or some others things.

• this punch is more justified than a punch in hitlers face would've been. I mean, think about it! you're about to sleep in a cold, cold night, and then some f*cker thinks "hey, you know what would be funny? if I made sure she's awake!" I mean, come on, we all would've punched him, don't denie

Rhys could have used his normal, warm hand, though. The bae would´ve been much happier. ;P Is the punch justified?

• As much as we all like Rhys... I think this is spot on.

What a mean prank, Rhys. Shame on you.

Dracu98 posted: »

this punch is more justified than a punch in hitlers face would've been. I mean, think about it! you're about to sleep in a cold, cold night

• oh, sorry, found this comment just after I've wrote this "dark war of shippers"-comment. sorry wolf, thought you were about to start a war. damn, now I look like an idiot :X

I'll try, don't want a repeat of last time.

• It´s alright, man. :)

Trust me, I´m one of those who don´t want a war.

oh, sorry, found this comment just after I've wrote this "dark war of shippers"-comment. sorry wolf, thought you were about to start a war. damn, now I look like an idiot :X

• Of course. We're visiting often on your thread but it seems you're not doing the same. The only ones who visit are stupid arrogant Rhyiona shippers. And you're using the wrong meme.

Alt text

edit: well, i guess thats very rude on our part. didnt know that happens, sorry

• Let's not forget they are the only 2 main characters that wear boots

Another sign!

• It´s hard but not hard enough to knock him out. You know she still cares just by that detail. :P

He can snuggle with lee, I guess?

...point taken. The punch is justified. I only hope it wasn't too hard. And that it's not too cold there on the rug. And that Rhys doesn't mind sharing it with Lee. Cuz Lee sure as hell ain't givin' up that spot.

• ...point taken. The punch is justified. I only hope it wasn't too hard. And that it's not too cold there on the rug. And that Rhys doesn't mind sharing it with Lee. Cuz Lee sure as hell ain't givin' up that spot.

Rhys could have used his normal, warm hand, though. The bae would´ve been much happier. ;P Is the punch justified?

• If she told him about it in a prior situation and he chose to ignore her?

or she could pull a cat owner move and spray him with a water bottle whenever he pulls some bs :P

Imagine it´s a cold winter night. Fiona is almost falling asleep, snuggling with a warm blanket. Life is good. Dream land is calling.

• Aw the bae cares for Rhys even when half-asleep and very shocked. True love, dat.

Yeah. Lee always was a very friendly skag.

It´s hard but not hard enough to knock him out. You know she still cares just by that detail. :P He can snuggle with lee, I guess?

• Maybe Rhys pulls this more frequently than we thought. :P

I knew Rhys didn´t like water.

If she told him about it in a prior situation and he chose to ignore her? or she could pull a cat owner move and spray him with a water bottle whenever he pulls some bs :P

• Fiona's just a little upset -- she was going to sleep and a cold hand on your back is a rude awakening!

Lee would never let Rhys be cold. :)

Aw the bae cares for Rhys even when half-asleep and very shocked. True love, dat. Yeah. Lee always was a very friendly skag.

• I can't even find my old comment to correct myself o.O did it got deleted or something? when I click on the replies, it won't scroll down to the comment and I can't even find it. are all the comments deleted, or what the heck is going on here?

It´s alright, man. Trust me, I´m one of those who don´t want a war.

• No, it´s spoiler tagged. When you get a reply that´s under a spoiler tag in a thread, it won´t scroll automatically. You have to look for it manually.

I can't even find my old comment to correct myself o.O did it got deleted or something? when I click on the replies, it won't scroll down to the comment and I can't even find it. are all the comments deleted, or what the heck is going on here?

• but...but...that's wooooooooork ;_; cries in spanish

No, it´s spoiler tagged. When you get a reply that´s under a spoiler tag in a thread, it won´t scroll automatically. You have to look for it manually.

• No pain, no gain. >:)

but...but...that's wooooooooork ;_; cries in spanish

• I am sorry to hear that some of us disturb you, hopefully they gonna leave you alone soon :(

not all Rhyiona shippers are like that ! most of us are reaaaalllyyy friendly!! :)

and thank you for the picture ;)

Of course. We're visiting often on your thread but it seems you're not doing the same. The only ones who visit are stupid arrogant Rhyiona shippers. And you're using the wrong meme.

• New item in Fiona's inventory called 'Rhys NO!' water bottle

Maybe Rhys pulls this more frequently than we thought. :P I knew Rhys didn´t like water.

• Instead of the "..." option we´d get the chance to spray him.

New item in Fiona's inventory called 'Rhys NO!' water bottle

• ¯( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MeatBicycle posted: »

¯_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

• but it's no water, it's ACID! (wtf, brain? this was literally the first thing that came to my mind) but seriously, I want the "rhys NO!"-waterbottle to be a thing :D

New item in Fiona's inventory called 'Rhys NO!' water bottle

• I really love HTTYD too. There's piece of music called Test Drive, it's my favourite music in the world!

XDJulieXD posted: »

As a fan of HTTYD I so love you for this best crossover ever

• Household pests :P

Quiff posted: »

Oh sure, those other ships, they have armies, and they have armadas, but we... we have... OUR DRAGONS.

• Aww, thanks. I used watercolour pencils. :D

Kimmy-klu posted: »

This is so beautiful! Look at those dragons and the robots omg and that colouring

• but it's no water, it's ACID!

squints Jack is that you?

but it's no water, it's ACID! (wtf, brain? this was literally the first thing that came to my mind) but seriously, I want the "rhys NO!"-waterbottle to be a thing

• Religion in a nutshell. Good followers and fanatics.

I am sorry to hear that some of us disturb you, hopefully they gonna leave you alone soon not all Rhyiona shippers are like that ! most of us are reaaaalllyyy friendly!! and thank you for the picture

Sign in to comment in this discussion.