If you had to choose a different part of Westeros for S2 to take place where would it be

So say that Season 2 doesn't follow the Forresters, where would you want S2's House/family to live? Riverlands would be my first but I'd say maybe the Iron Islands, since it isn't an area heavily explored in the show it'd be sweet to see it in the game.

Comments

• edited June 2015

I agree with The Riverlands. Hard to believe but it's actually WORSE than The North at the moment

• edited June 2015

They don't even need to change the main house, but just let us play as people from another house too next season (given that the Forrersters will ally with Stannis and all).

I'd like to play as an Ironborn, just because the show doesn't give a shit about them and they almost never show up (I heard they've cast Euron), or maybe explore the other continents more, or screw it, let us be Boltons or work for Littlefinger lololol.

• The Reach.

Or the Vale. Lord Baelish anyone?

• I dont see why it couldnt continue to have several locations , would like the have someone on the iron islands though

• I like the Riverlands lots of stuff going on there.

• Maybe have a Forrester soldier be captured and held there from the ironborn raids? It make perfect sense since the Forresters are vassals of House Glover, who are dealing with ironborn.

I dont see why it couldnt continue to have several locations , would like the have someone on the iron islands though

• I love the North and the Forresters too much to want a different perspective.

• After watching the episode 8 of Got, Definitly north of the wall

• The Neck or the Iron Islands

• Let us play as a family of white walking necromancers telltale plz, it's what the people want

alikir34 posted: »

After watching the episode 8 of Got, Definitly north of the wall

• The Riverlands (where Mira will go on her way home if she escapes King's Landing) also Drone would be interesting. Also isn't Royland from the Iron Islands or something? It would be cool if he went to the Iron Islands with some Forrester if Ironwrath is occupied by enemies in S2. Maybe bring Rodrick or Talia?

• no, Royland's family was killed by the ironborn, so he probably does not like them

Meow122 posted: »

The Riverlands (where Mira will go on her way home if she escapes King's Landing) also Drone would be interesting. Also isn't Royland from t

• How would the Iron Islands even work? We would have to be the bad guys. I mean it dose sound kind of fun to go raiding and stealing a bunch of women to be my salt wives. But somehow I don't see Telltale wanting to let us do that.

• Oh okay. I knew that Royland had some relation with the ironborn but I forgot if it was good or bad.

SanQae posted: »

no, Royland's family was killed by the ironborn, so he probably does not like them

• The Reach or The Stormlands

• edited June 2015

The Riverlands.

It was the site of more battles and devastation than any other region in the War of the Five Kings and there are lots of divided loyalities between Riverlands lords loyal to the Starks and Tullys or the Freys and Joffrey/Tommen. Walder Frey also has so many children that the game could probably use an actual Frey as the main antagonist and not have to worry about trampling on book / TV series canon. He could always be Walder's 18th born son or whatever.

• Slaver's Bay

• Beyond the wall. I would love to play as a Wildling.

• edited June 2015

mance army is dead but there's still some wildings beyond the wall .

SanQae posted: »

Let us play as a family of white walking necromancers telltale plz, it's what the people want

• I AM OBARA SAND, DAUGHTER OF OBERYN MARTELL.

Flog61 posted: »

Dorne

• I'd have to say that the Riverlands seem most appealing. Oh and I quite like the idea of being a wildling, maybe your goal is to try and get on the other side of the wall. This could be because you just want a better life, or it could be that you've made too many enemies among the wildlings. You decide that your best way over the wall is either to try and find a way around it, climb it or infiltrate the Crows; pretending to be one until your opportunity to escape arrives.

With regards to the Riverlands.....there are so many possibilities. I also think playing a bastard could be interesting too.

• Maybe a Frey, like Cleos (AKA Alton Lannister), the season stretching out from the start and end of the war?

• Braavos, we'd have a chance to met Arya and hear how they treat the rumors of Dany.

• Braavos! Send Talia to Braavos to protect her, and then Arya can show her the ropes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.