Book readers

2»

Comments

• Don't worry, I read all the books and never spoiled a damn thing to anybody. I love the books, but I won't say I am a purist, there have been plenty of things cut out of the books that I am happy never showed up, and changes in the show that were improvements. Believe it or not, the Red Wedding was worse in the show, and great new additions including the Hound Vs Brieane fight, and the latest battle from this week. Sure not all changes were for the better, and some things were cut out that I wish made it in, but I understand that adapting a book series this large is daunting. Also I would sadly recommend not looking at the comment section of videos when talking about Game of Thrones, I wish it didn't have to be that way but unless you want to read all the books, then its your only real choice.

• I try to not spoil anything. However I tend to be a tease by spilling near spoilers like: "Pay attention to that kid from the wall, very angry little bugger, who knows what he could do?"

• I know that feeling, my father is the same way, though you should have seen his face when he found out episode 10 of the show is titled Mother's Mercy. He knew what that meant, and was just short of getting up and dancing for joy.

I try to not spoil anything. However I tend to be a tease by spilling near spoilers like: "Pay attention to that kid from the wall, very angry little bugger, who knows what he could do?"

• I wouldn't jump for joy yet, LSH isn't necessarily a lock for the finale but I would feel relatively safe betting my left bollock on it

I know that feeling, my father is the same way, though you should have seen his face when he found out episode 10 of the show is titled Mother's Mercy. He knew what that meant, and was just short of getting up and dancing for joy.

• Well they can't hurt us anymore lol since the show is going completely on its own path.

• HBO wants them to do more episodes, but the writers have basically said there aren't enough days in the year for them to do more than 10 a season. They're already flat out as it is.

LeFedore posted: »

They can easily push for a higher budget or more episodes a season with the amount of money the show rakes in for HBO.

• AND NED! NED STARK DIIIIIIIIES!

I'm just a little bit of a jerk. I won't spoil much. But I will rant incessantly about how much I hate the show when I get the opportunity.

SanQae posted: »

Joffrey dies, so does Robb.

• It's tome to move on.
    Book related puns are fun.

jamex1223 posted: »

i didnt say that. wtf?.... i said people who read the books spoil it for the show watchers who dont read the books. i will probably read the books.

• Best summery for people that spoil the series, and one of my favorite quotes from one of the best characters. God, I want that on my tombstone damn it!

I have watched a few people on Youtubre talk about the show and they usually ask people not to do that but it always happens.

• Same, I am not saying its confirmed, its just that there is still a chance for it. I wasn't the biggest fan of "that" in the books because of how severely underused LSH was, but, and this is a rather massive but, I love the character from what little we got. I love the idea of the character, and what we got was good, so I am fully on board with LSH showing up one day, its just the fact I wasn't massively disappointed when it didn't happen and was able to continue on with my life up until now.

I wouldn't jump for joy yet, LSH isn't necessarily a lock for the finale but I would feel relatively safe betting my left bollock on it

• edited June 2015

Actually there is one huge spoiler left from the books. By the last episode of this season the TV series will be caught up with the books.

Well they can't hurt us anymore lol since the show is going completely on its own path.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.