Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

Exactly, I even animated the eyes, that's how much I love this!

• edited June 2015

Alt text

could someone out there make a rhyiona-version of this? I just love this picture :D

• ooooooh can't wait! Your last comic was so epic! ;D

XDJulieXD posted: »

btw... remember when you asked or at least mentioned you wanted a comic where Rhys goes McSmooth and he fails falling face first on the floo

• when you remember this is the best thread to ever exist

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

So much good art today

• OMG- I'm in love! So cute ;________;

rhonu posted: »

smooch

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Oh my gosh, I'm really horrible with words as you can see.YES IM SO FREAKING SHY TO LOOK AT THIS.I even had to lower the opacity to 12% while drawing this.(man,I'm so pathetic)

tessie0713 posted: »

You are so talented and brave! My heart skipped a bit when I saw this <3<3 I intented to draw kiss scenes several times before but I g

• Is that an OC? It doesn't look like Salad...

Dracu98 posted: »

could someone out there make a rhyiona-version of this? I just love this picture

• Alt text

Last one

goodnight :3

Alt text

• Have sweet Rhyiona dreams- <3

So beautiful, I love this AU so much.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Last one goodnight

• Indeed! And I'm so glad that so many of you have drawn that adorable little Gortys ball! Aww!

Alt text

Wait!! One of you hasn't drawn her yet!

Alt text

@buntingsir Come hereee, I got a request for youuuu!

Alt text

So much good art today

• !!!

Make that request double, I'm curious to see her in bunting's style too.

Indeed! And I'm so glad that so many of you have drawn that adorable little Gortys ball! Aww! Wait!! One of you hasn't drawn her yet! @buntingsir Come hereee, I got a request for youuuu!

• don't know what OC means, but no, that's not salada, I remember seeing this picture before the final chapter of naruto

Is that an OC? It doesn't look like Salad...

• OC is an original character. The fandom invents them.

I had a feeling... no glasses, hair looked different... Sasuke didn't change his hair from duckbutt to Pantene levels... Yeah.

Dracu98 posted: »

don't know what OC means, but no, that's not salada, I remember seeing this picture before the final chapter of naruto

• @Quiff, it's happening again!!!

Alt text

• edited June 2015

Draw Fiona sleeping with Rhys in winter according to Episode 3 Preview (True or False.).
    Add this idea to your idea book.

phew, I did remember!

• What kind of? :3

I was actually drawing stuff too today, gonna post it in a minute. :)

Indeed! And I'm so glad that so many of you have drawn that adorable little Gortys ball! Aww! Wait!! One of you hasn't drawn her yet! @buntingsir Come hereee, I got a request for youuuu!

• It would be spooky, but look at it this way: It's just the web browser confirming that Rhyiona is true. It's done it to Quiff and it's done it to me. Rhyiona is 100, 1000, 10000% confirmed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxBO6KX9qTA

• I feel like I'm going to color this one...

Last one goodnight

• Everything ships Rhyiona.

Alt text

JumpyJoey posted: »

It would be spooky, but look at it this way: It's just the web browser confirming that Rhyiona is true. It's done it to Quiff and it's done it to me. Rhyiona is 100, 1000, 10000% confirmed.

• 146 pages(Including fan-art and fan-fiction) on 2 fictional characters coming together. You guys have issues.

• ok

Razzen posted: »

146 pages(Including fan-art and fan-fiction) on 2 fictional characters coming together. You guys have issues.

• That wasn't very nice.

146 pages(Including fan-art and fan-fiction) on 2 fictional characters coming together. You guys have issues.

• Today's such a great day, amazing fanart just keep coming <3 I'm so excited!

Alt text

Juuust throwing my thingy here too, hope it's good.

Alt text

"What are you looking at?

Pervert..."

@nohuhhuh , @ABigBadWolf noted, Gortys is going to be the next c:

• edited June 2015

But how do they know we´re watching them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

(This is amazing, I love it. <3)

!!! Gortys!

buntingsir posted: »

Today's such a great day, amazing fanart just keep coming I'm so excited! Juuust throwing my thingy here too, hope it's good. "What are you looking at? Pervert..." @nohuhhuh , @ABigBadWolf noted, Gortys is going to be the next c:

• I dunno...

Guess we're rooting for them so much, they couldn't help but notice eventually.

But how do they know we´re watching them? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU (This is amazing, I love it. ) !!! Gortys!

• They can´t stop us from watching them though. >:)

I dunno... Guess we're rooting for them so much, they couldn't help but notice eventually.

• It wasn't meant in a condescending way.

JumpyJoey posted: »

That wasn't very nice.

• added

:3 You are an idea bank!

Draw Fiona sleeping with Rhys in winter according to Episode 3 Preview (True or False.). Add this idea to your idea book.

• Oh. Okay then, sorry about the misunderstanding :).

It wasn't meant in a condescending way.

• Haha, I'm glad you found it funny. :D

Apparently everyone was struck with inspiration today, that's so nice after last couple of quiet days.

What is this!!!??? Fan art coming from left and right!! AAAAAAAAAAAA!! eh, so now that's out of my system...let me tell you that I almost

• What is this!!!??? Fan art coming from left and right!! AAAAAAAAAAAA!!

eh, so now that's out of my system...let me tell you that I almost died from laughter when I saw that last drawing. Don't get me wrong, I love this but I find it hilarious that you made this look like the most beautiful kissing scene and then...jjgfjhfjmjd! ;D Didn't expect that..at all..

Gortys is going to be the next c:

Alt text

Today's such a great day, amazing fanart just keep coming I'm so excited! Juuust throwing my thingy here too, hope it's good. "What are you looking at? Pervert..." @nohuhhuh , @ABigBadWolf noted, Gortys is going to be the next c:

• This..this is too much for me!!

Alt text

Last one goodnight

• Yeah, but it's natural to have some ups and downs. :)

Also, Rhyiona/ domino theory: One starts drawing Rhyiona, everybody starts drawing Rhyiona!

Alt text

Theory copyrighted by nohuhhuh..

Haha, I'm glad you found it funny. Apparently everyone was struck with inspiration today, that's so nice after last couple of quiet days.

• I don't know why but my neck hurts a lot when I start writing.

• Let's try and prove it tomorrow. :p

scribbles quick ideas in the sketchbook

Yeah, but it's natural to have some ups and downs. Also, Rhyiona/ domino theory: One starts drawing Rhyiona, everybody starts drawing Rhyiona! Theory copyrighted by nohuhhuh..

• thank you so much!! <3 its beautiful T.T

• I googled "neck hurts"

Alt text

Yeah..

I don't know why but my neck hurts a lot when I start writing.

• Pain in the neck is a nasty thing, You should have a rest sometime (:

I don't know why but my neck hurts a lot when I start writing.

• challenge accepted!

draws obsessively

Let's try and prove it tomorrow. scribbles quick ideas in the sketchbook

Sign in to comment in this discussion.