So..White Walkers in the next episode?

After the last episode of Game of Thrones (TV series), do you now want Gared and company to run across the White Walkers and the Wights on their North Grove quest?

Comments

• Probably not, I dont care much for the wights/walkers anyway

• Gared can with pure luck handle a wight with fire but if he meets a Walker he is dead : He doesn't have obsidian nor that he has Valyrian steel and even if he had he doesn't have the knowledge to use it.

• Maybe Cotter and his sister have access to some obsidian and knowledge on how to make use of it?

• If Cotter or Silvi knew the lost secrets of the Long Night on how to kill Walkers wouldn't that be useful if they shared it with their people with winter coming and them as the first victims of the invasion they might want to know those kind of details.

Maybe Cotter and his sister have access to some obsidian and knowledge on how to make use of it?

• No, they'll be slaughtered.

• I was under the impression that it was known among the wildlings that obsidian could kill White walkers. It has been a quite awhile since I've read the books so that might have actually been a mistake on my part. My bad.

Drakonys posted: »

If Cotter or Silvi knew the lost secrets of the Long Night on how to kill Walkers wouldn't that be useful if they shared it with their peopl

• Well according to the latest episode of the show, plenty of Wildlings have heard the story's about Dragon Glass killing White Walkers, its just that most don't believe it.

I was under the impression that it was known among the wildlings that obsidian could kill White walkers. It has been a quite awhile since I've read the books so that might have actually been a mistake on my part. My bad.

• Running into the White Walkers doesn't necessarily mean Gared will have to kill one. He might just have to successfully flee from it.

You can escape them. In fact both the Game of Thrones book and the first season of the television series opens with someone doing just that. Of course his companions also get killed, which is probably what would happen to Gared's companions.

I say bring it on. I wouldn't mind seeing Finn and Cotter bite it if the scene was epic enough.

• Yep. Obviously not the same amount that Jon and Co. faced, but one or two White Walkers. Finn will probably die at their hands if you get him to come along, and possibly Cotter too.

• I would be like "Bummer, he's dead" if Cotter dies but if Finn dies I'll be really sad.

Scaeva posted: »

Running into the White Walkers doesn't necessarily mean Gared will have to kill one. He might just have to successfully flee from it. You

Sign in to comment in this discussion.