Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited June 2015

Why did Arthur become the best Character in GoT? I mean, 1 episode and I love him

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Arthur encouraging Rhys to make a move.

• Thanks a lot! Oh man I have never drawn anything this detailed :D So yeah even though I'm not quite happy with the result (blablabla mistakes everywhere) I'm still kinda proud of this. (ಠ‿ಠ)

If that makes any sense..

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL.

• "Sounds like you might be sleeping with Lee today, dad."

All right! This is now Rhys's official punishment for anything he happens to do.

Seriously though, this was adorable!!!

"Rhys?!" The screech made him jump out of his seat, newspaper dropping to the ground and he felt himself instinctively grab the robot on

• itz, itz 2 fukingud

nohuhhuh posted: »

Goddammit I'm so tired of drawing this!!! It's still not ready but I don't want to look at this anymore so yeah, I'm done... (I never know what to do with the background but at least Fiona and Rhys look badass...)

• Because Rhyiona is his OTP.

Poogers555 posted: »

Why did Arthur become the best Character in GoT? I mean, 1 episode and I love him

• Does he have love arrows like cupid?

Because Rhyiona is his OTP.

• Thank you, I'm glad you liked it!

Don't say anything but Fiona drops a blanket over him so he doesn't get cold even when she's angry. :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

"Sounds like you might be sleeping with Lee today, dad." All right! This is now Rhys's official punishment for anything he happens to do. Seriously though, this was adorable!!!

• Thank you thank you! :>

Alt text

I really should finish more of my drawings... It's always fun to sketch but working with the same picture for so many hours is a pretty interesting experience..

buntingsir posted: »

GORGEOUS

• Arthur is the Cupid. ;)

Does he have love arrows like cupid?

• You should be proud! It's stunning and was 100% worth waiting for.

Thanks a lot! Oh man I have never drawn anything this detailed So yeah even though I'm not quite happy with the result (blablabla mistakes everywhere) I'm still kinda proud of this. (ಠ‿ಠ) If that makes any sense..

• Oh my god just so many feels just looking at this

Alt text

I wonder if Rhys and Fiona could be the new Jack and Nisha :o

Goddammit I'm so tired of drawing this!!! It's still not ready but I don't want to look at this anymore so yeah, I'm done... (I never know what to do with the background but at least Fiona and Rhys look badass...)

• edited June 2015

again, you guys are the reason why I kept drawing this!!

You should be proud! It's stunning and was 100% worth waiting for.

• edited June 2015

ÅH så perfekt!!!

Bra jobbat!

• It's 'Farquaad' guys.

Alt text

!!! I love genderbenders. This is awesome! What was it again? Finn and... what was Lady!Rhys' name?

• Remember the skins? On point. :)

Oh my god just so many feels just looking at this I wonder if Rhys and Fiona could be the new Jack and Nisha

• I wonder if Rhys and Fiona could be the new Jack and Nisha :o

I'm so glad that you are mentioning that because I tried to make them look like Jack and Nisha :D

Oh my god just so many feels just looking at this I wonder if Rhys and Fiona could be the new Jack and Nisha

• What if episode 3 is taking a while because Telltale sees the shipping threads and just wants to make Rhysha and Rhyiona a thing?

Alt text

• It's still gorgeous and you put a lot of effort into this so thank you, we all appreciate it. :D

again, you guys are the reason why I kept drawing this!!

• edited June 2015

YES! The result will be stunning, I'm sure!

And I'd love to do this too someday...

Thank you thank you! :> I really should finish more of my drawings... It's always fun to sketch but working with the same picture for so many hours is a pretty interesting experience..

• Oh yeah, the skins. I forgot xD
    Soon as I saw them I felt that was a way of saying Rhyiona is going to happen :3

Remember the skins? On point.

• I just wanna let everyone know that even though I may ship Rhysha, that still doesn't mean I can't post Rhyiona art.

I am more than happy to be able to design for both ships, and I am grateful for all the positive feedback and nice comments about my work :)

Thanks very much guys.

• edited June 2015

Everyone could be happy then. ;-;

Maybe... maybe this will be worth it.

What if episode 3 is taking a while because Telltale sees the shipping threads and just wants to make Rhysha and Rhyiona a thing?

• And I'd love to do this too someday...

It can be really painful but it's worth it! :3

buntingsir posted: »

YES! The result will be stunning, I'm sure! And I'd love to do this too someday...

• Ayyy, You did a good job on that as well :D

I wonder if Rhys and Fiona could be the new Jack and Nisha I'm so glad that you are mentioning that because I tried to make them look like Jack and Nisha

• Rhyiona CONFIRMED as hell.

Oh yeah, the skins. I forgot xD Soon as I saw them I felt that was a way of saying Rhyiona is going to happen

• Alt text

Rhyiona CONFIRMED as hell.

• Your work is really great, thank you for sharing, it's really nice of you. :)

I just wanna let everyone know that even though I may ship Rhysha, that still doesn't mean I can't post Rhyiona art. I am more than happy

• We hit 14k comments.

Alt text

• ima happi tat ju laik it.

itz, itz 2 fukingud

• Oh, you!! You know that Swedish is my weakness!! <3

Alt text

Quiff posted: »

ÅH så perfekt!!! Bra jobbat!

• I still believe that Gortys had some rewrites because of us! :3

What? I can always dream xD

Everyone could be happy then. ;-; Maybe... maybe this will be worth it.

• I realized we haven't gotten any new members in a while :/

We need more lurkers to show themselves.

• I hope she did, I want a little tsundere robot.

I really want to meet her already...

I still believe that Gortys had some rewrites because of us! What? I can always dream xD

• again, I love this thread!

Alt text

It's still gorgeous and you put a lot of effort into this so thank you, we all appreciate it.

• Alt text

We hit 14k comments.

• edited June 2015

quiff x nohuhhuh confirmed. :P

Oh, you!! You know that Swedish is my weakness!!

• :(

Quiff posted: »

It's 'Farquaad' guys.

• 71-72 people right now.

Weird, I haven't seen many new people join up. Though I dunno I feel like I've been out of the loop for a few days in this thread. Maybe it's cause I haven't been looking through my feed all that much :P

We have a couple new people here. Not as in "hey, I officially want to join" but who are pretty recent. I'm hoping I can update the pictures exactly because of this. I'm pretty sure we have at least 71-72 people right now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.