Lyra (Lyman+Mira) Ship

Comments

• Here's the Cure

Cure

Oh wait, is this not the cure you were talking about?

Kateis posted: »

It is a disease. It is incredibly infectious, we don't have much time left. We must find a cure before it is too late!

• NO! Leave this crap in the Tales forums.

• No, no. We need something more medical. Something to stop the infection from spreading. This forum is pure... we can't lose that to the shippers.

Here's the Cure Cure Oh wait, is this not the cure you were talking about?

• This is what happens when TFTB fans seep through the glorious walls of the GOT forum.

Alt text

• Okay, I get it now.

Click here

Kateis posted: »

No, no. We need something more medical. Something to stop the infection from spreading. This forum is pure... we can't lose that to the shippers.

• Yeah... exactly what I meant... XD

Alt text

Although, a tablet a day keeps the shipper within us at bay.

Okay, I get it now. Click here

• He meant this Cure

the cure

Here's the Cure Cure Oh wait, is this not the cure you were talking about?

• edited June 2015

Unpopular opinion but.. I thought his clumsiness and aloofness was adorable.

Up until I was told it was because of drugs.

• It sure would secure an alliance... A strong one (Spoiler: at first)

• Alt text

Drakonys posted: »

Mira would rather marry a dead horse.

• The Forum's Watch has failed us, hasn't it. The shilpings have entered the Wall.

Shipping is coming.

This is what happens when TFTB fans seep through the glorious walls of the GOT forum.

• Mira has no interest in any of that at the moment.

• edited June 2015

Unused voice files tell us the nature of Lyman's injury. Tarwick told us he kept screaming and screaming for weeks, and needed the poppy to calm down...

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ij2UpjCEDK

Let's just say it should be something to consider in relashionships...

• Unused = non cannon

FishySticks posted: »

Unused voice files tell us the nature of Lyman's injury. Tarwick told us he kept screaming and screaming for weeks, and needed the poppy to

• I think everyone would have a milk of the poppy dependency if a horse crushed your balls. Especially women

Unused voice files tell us the nature of Lyman's injury. Tarwick told us he kept screaming and screaming for weeks, and needed the poppy to

• Why is every guy with Royland avatars on the forum such buzzkills? >:T

Play along, you!

Unused = non cannon

• Because Royland is the man! He tells it like it is because he's a bro, bro. Along with Rodrik and Arthur (also Asher and Beskha but they're away) he makes up the broest bro team that ever broed bro!

Why is every guy with Royland avatars on the forum such buzzkills? >:T Play along, you!

• Why does every guy with an Ethan profile picture have a dead guy as a favourite character?

Alt text

Why is every guy with Royland avatars on the forum such buzzkills? >:T Play along, you!

• 2rekt3furious4mem9

Why does every guy with an Ethan profile picture have a dead guy as a favourite character?

• edited June 2015

Fuck the ships. I'm going to sink 'em.

Mira don't need no man! * snaps fingers *

• I admit I've been rekt. And your name ain't even Ramsay!

2rekt3furious4mem9

• We didn't have enough men to man the walls. They must have scaled the wall at some point...

The Forum's Watch has failed us, hasn't it. The shilpings have entered the Wall. Shipping is coming.

• edited June 2015

DISCLAIMER: Despite what I contributed to the TFTBL section I must say I had nothing to do with this atrocity. That is all.

Alt text

This is what happens when TFTB fans seep through the glorious walls of the GOT forum.

• Kevan Lannister? Lancel Lannister?

Thay can't relegate him to a plot device though. One does not simply use a LANNISTER as a plot device. Plus, why waste the effort making a very distinct character model?

• MIRGRYN FOREVAA

• I ship Margira? Mirgaery? This needs to be a thing. Heck, you could even call Ep 3 the angsty breakup chapter.

• I can't find myself to ship Mira with any of the characters we've met so far. I know the Morgryn and Mira ship is sort of popular, but there's just something off about him. He gives me a Littlefinger vibe, and I don't like it. I don't trust him.

• That actually doesn't sound so bad.
    I'd ship it.

• Alt text

RhysAndLee posted: »

That actually doesn't sound so bad. I'd ship it.

• edited June 2015

Yes,but Telltale doesn't really follow to the story tune 100%,as if like when you charged at Ludd you'll get a game over screen instead while that is most likely a GoT material,just like with many predictions and theory which turns out just a simple twist during the game,so it just took the background and make a different variant of story style.

If you think this game has happy outcomes you haven't been paying attention, this would be the best case scenario since Mira could have a Mace Tyrell oaf with power situation on her hands. May I remind you Sansa would also rather marry a dead horse.

• He hasn't offered lemon cakes yet.

I can't find myself to ship Mira with any of the characters we've met so far. I know the Morgryn and Mira ship is sort of popular, but there's just something off about him. He gives me a Littlefinger vibe, and I don't like it. I don't trust him.

• I second this.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Man people are shipping Mira with almost everyone in kings landing, I'm a Mirgryn shipper myself.

• Given the amount of likes my comment got I don't think you're the only one I had no clue Mirgryn was such a popular ship.

Avenger95 posted: »

I second this.

• Alt text

Credit @Pipas for gif

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Mira x Sass is the ultimate ship.

• edited June 2015

I'm saving this for future reference. ;P

Credit @Pipas for gif

• Sorry but Mirgryn all the way! You can't deny that chemistry :P

• Miryn

Bluebirdo posted: »

Yeah I didn't know either, shame the name Mirgryn looks like a typo though. Maybe someone can come up with a name with more than one letter changed.

• Yeah I didn't know either, shame the name Mirgryn looks like a typo though. Maybe someone can come up with a name with more than one letter changed.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Given the amount of likes my comment got I don't think you're the only one I had no clue Mirgryn was such a popular ship.

• Alt text

naik posted: »

"If you want, you can whisper it in my ear~"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.