Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I really like how they change Fiona's appearance. She looks way better in the current game. :)

MasterStone posted: »

soon

• Haha, I love that you have such a big variety of reactions gifs and pics! :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

Haha I enjoy drawing silly faces Oh yeah I'm back!

• This is adorable! ^_^

Confirmation that we will find something related to Rhyiona in a vault. Just like the Gortys project is confirmation of Rhyiona! Telltale wants us to know they ship it too!

tessie0713 posted: »

I started to re-watch playthroughs of episode 1 and 2 again and again to ease the pain of waiting, and I think of something when I saw this:

• Aww! Best birthday ever! <3

Y'know, if Gortys doesn't join Loader Bot as their adopted child in the game, I'm going to be pretty sad now. All the lovely fanart and fanfic has raised my expectations, hehe.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"Rhys?!" The screech made him jump out of his seat, newspaper dropping to the ground and he felt himself instinctively grab the robot on

• Definitely! She looks younger and more playful. Old Fiona looks a little scary. >.>

I really like how they change Fiona's appearance. She looks way better in the current game.

• it looks SO GODDAMN GOOD! thank you for drawing this beautiful art, it really makes me feel better :)

• Alt text

ayyyyyyyyyy

• ^when people have too much time on their hands

• Yeah, I agree. I don't know what it is but she looks nicer now.

I really like how they change Fiona's appearance. She looks way better in the current game.

• You guys are so lucky, damn.

XDJulieXD posted: »

OMG!!! I just realised that my name has 7 letters tooooo => Andreea <= q.q I'm so proud...

• You can still catch up. :P

Saveus posted: »

lol looks like Rhyiona broke the internet yesterday... And I missed it ( sobs sitting in a corner )

• :^)

Dracu98 posted: »

dude, you got punched by chuck norris and you're still alive? what's your name, bruce lee?

• Same, to be honest. This little AU we created is too good to waste. :(

HeartOfGold posted: »

Aww! Best birthday ever! Y'know, if Gortys doesn't join Loader Bot as their adopted child in the game, I'm going to be pretty sad now. All the lovely fanart and fanfic has raised my expectations, hehe.

• Rhys too. THAT Rhys isn't loveable at all! :[

Yeah, I agree. I don't know what it is but she looks nicer now.

• He doesn't look that different to me... just a little meaner. :P

Rhys too. THAT Rhys isn't loveable at all! :[

• Oh yeah.

Alt text

She looks high.

• edited June 2015

Then as Fiona, one of your major choices is.

[Make him shave]

or

[Leave it be]

Important decisions.

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhys needs to grow some scruff for episode 3. I need it

• He looks too old, and too cool...not sympathetic enough..

He doesn't look that different to me... just a little meaner. :P

• Rhys needs to grow some scruff for episode 3. I need it

He doesn't look that different to me... just a little meaner. :P

• Didn't he look like a Johnny Bravo rip off in the concept art?

He looks too old, and too cool...not sympathetic enough..

• Rhyiona is with all of us <3 You don't need a name to prove it

Wolf-senpai you should know that Rhyiona wouldn't have been the same without you <3

Alt text

You guys are so lucky, damn.

• Now I'm getting emotional ;_;

Alt text

Rhyiona is with all of us You don't need a name to prove it Wolf-senpai you should know that Rhyiona wouldn't have been the same without you

• Yeah and I'm so glad they changed it! Also, remember that "slick Rhys' voice" from the sound clips? Oh my god Rhys would probably be the most annoying character in the game if they didn't change him..

Didn't he look like a Johnny Bravo rip off in the concept art?

• EMOTIONS q.q

Alt text

Now I'm getting emotional ;_;

• Alt text

EMOTIONS q.q

• I like him more as a lovable dorkie :3

Oh, the voice he had before Troy Baker took over? He sounded pretty snotty. :P

• Now I'm sad. Because I need this line to be in the game. I NEED!

Fiona wants to hold Rhys' hand confirmed http://vocaroo.com/i/s0uaOEmXs6vQ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Oh, the voice he had before Troy Baker took over? He sounded pretty snotty. :P

Yeah and I'm so glad they changed it! Also, remember that "slick Rhys' voice" from the sound clips? Oh my god Rhys would probably be the most annoying character in the game if they didn't change him..

• I think we all do. If he wasn't as clumsy and dorkish as he is now he wouldn't be half as popular.

I think we're all tired of the hyper competent douchey characters tbh

I like him more as a lovable dorkie

• I'm sensing a hugging gif overload...

Alt text

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 49.

• Alt text

I'm sensing a hugging gif overload...

• Yep. In my opinion, it's so much more interesting that he's struggling to be hyper competent and cool but always ends up failing. :P

I think we all do. If he wasn't as clumsy and dorkish as he is now he wouldn't be half as popular. I think we're all tired of the hyper competent douchey characters tbh

• ErykaEryka Banned

Why didn't I see 'Mobile'??? :-(

Guys, Ep 3 got a Pegi rating!

• I like the contrast that Fiona is actually pretty good at what she does but... she can still fail to get Scooter's attention and we all know what happened with the Vault Key deal.

Bunch of dorks.

Yep. In my opinion, it's so much more interesting that he's struggling to be hyper competent and cool but always ends up failing. :P

• Alt text

More!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.