Episode 9 huge event prediction

Three words: For The Watch

Comments

• I'd say it'll be episode 10, judging by the summaries

• I bet that doesnt happen. After what weve seen in the last episode, I cant see the point of it. The battle with the wildlings is small in comparison.

• Seems like more of a season finale cliffhanger.

• It's gonna be epic...

• The reaction videos will be like nourishment to me.

It's gonna be epic...

• That is probably going to be in Episode 10, as it will be a very powerful and shocking scene and GOT always saves the best for last.

• Huge event of ep. 9 will be Daznak's Pit. FTW (if it even happens) and Walk of Shame will be in 10. Of course there could be some other shocking moments to come as well, like the return of Varys and whatever happens in team Dragonstone (please don't kill Shireen ;_;)

• They seem to want to throw some curveballs at the book readers so what they expect to happen wont. I just cant see the FTW thing happening when the ww battle is so close. Im afraid Jorah might die in the fighting pits and then Drogon will come back. Selyse might try to burn Shireen and Stannis will stop her. Theres still the whole convergence at Winterfell to look forward to.

Huge event of ep. 9 will be Daznak's Pit. FTW (if it even happens) and Walk of Shame will be in 10. Of course there could be some other shoc

• If not 9, episode 10 for sure. Like the WildlingKing said Episode 9 will be Daznak's pit. "For the watch" will probably fit better as the season finale WTF moment.

• In a way "For the watch" needs to happen before WW battle.

KCohere posted: »

They seem to want to throw some curveballs at the book readers so what they expect to happen wont. I just cant see the FTW thing happening w

• *If they do it at all, who knows really,

If not 9, episode 10 for sure. Like the WildlingKing said Episode 9 will be Daznak's pit. "For the watch" will probably fit better as the season finale WTF moment.

• I really cant imagine Jon getting killed off at this point.

*If they do it at all, who knows really,

• Podrik's actor said episode 10 will "Break the Internet". The only thing that WOULD do that is For The Watch. Besides, the majority of people believe the revival theory anyway.

• They'll do it. D&D would never miss a chance to tug at the audience's heartstrings.

*If they do it at all, who knows really,

• At least you'll be surprised when they do. It could happen early next season but im still betting on episode 10. FTW has been heavily foreshadowed by Sam and Olly and was put into motion when Jon left Castle Black

• some woman in KL walking around nekked wouldn't burst the internet?

Maybe the one true King of Westeros meets his fate. Would be a bummer, too.

It could all happen in one episode after all. I don't get it, why they have slowed things down like that this season and spare literarily all the major events for the end.

LeFedore posted: »

Podrik's actor said episode 10 will "Break the Internet". The only thing that WOULD do that is For The Watch. Besides, the majority of people believe the revival theory anyway.

• Look, just look back at all the scenes with Olly this season. And then Sam having the conversation with him about doing the wrong thing for the right reasons. It's not very subtle foreshadowing.

some woman in KL walking around nekked wouldn't burst the internet? Maybe the one true King of Westeros meets his fate. Would be a bummer

• That event would only take a couple minutes. I'm thinking it's going to be a mixture of things, hopefully. I hope it isn't just Daznak's Pit, because I don't see that being very interesting.

• edited June 2015

I surprised people here think theyre cutting FTW altogether as if that would be a cheeky stab at book readers. I said the same thing in the spoiler tags above, its been foreshadowed in some way almost every episode, numerous shots of Olly whenever Wildlings are mentioned, Sams dialogue, Jons ineffective speech before leaving for Hardhome (we know hes capable of better after ep8). Ill be surprised if its not episode 10 but it could make sense to leave it until early next season

Look, just look back at all the scenes with Olly this season. And then Sam having the conversation with him about doing the wrong thing for the right reasons. It's not very subtle foreshadowing.

• Na 'For The Watch' will be episode ten, just read the summaries.
    The big event in episode 9 is with Dany.

• Yep, its going to be fun, my poor mother has no idea whats about to happen, this will be memorable.

The reaction videos will be like nourishment to me.

• Yeah, For the Watch for episode 10, Walk of Shame is also likely. Episode 9 will probably be the big fighting pits moment, and that's good enough for me. Also, anyone want to take a guess as to what the title Mother's Mercy refers to? You know the finale of each season is multi meaning, with last years The Children referring to a multitude of characters and things. The actual term refers to confessing your sins to the gods, okay then. Any other guesses as to what that title refers to? Because I certainly know one more meaning, one that you have to look up the appendix of book 4 to know.

• Oh please, let it happen, let it happen! Of course there's a lot of other things that title could refer to, really a lot. But I want to believe.

Yeah, For the Watch for episode 10, Walk of Shame is also likely. Episode 9 will probably be the big fighting pits moment, and that's good

• Damnit just tell me I don't want to go on another Ice and Fire scavenger hunt. A few weeks ago someone said Jon Snow didn't shoot Mance(Rattleshirt) in the books but I thought he did so I spent like 15 minutes scouring through the books and I never found the right fkn chapter so I gave up.

Yeah, For the Watch for episode 10, Walk of Shame is also likely. Episode 9 will probably be the big fighting pits moment, and that's good

• What you said did happen in the books, he does shoot the Lord of Bones, and not Mance, but that bit was likely cut out of the show, which I suppose puts book readers in a awkward position, as some of there "spoilers" don't actually happen.

Damnit just tell me I don't want to go on another Ice and Fire scavenger hunt. A few weeks ago someone said Jon Snow didn't shoot Mance(Rat

• does anyone think that arya will go blind this season?

• Perhaps? Or maybe they skip over that because it didn't really last long, really it was just two chapters.

• Mother Mercy is one of Lady Stoneheart's alliases. I could see that "breaking the internet".

Yet, it's also something to do with the Sparrow's group, so it could be referring to dear ol' Cersei's trial.

• Yeah, but For the Watch will definitely occur in episode 10. If FTW and LTH happen in the same episode, then I don't think the word "break" would applie to the internet, implode is likely the word I would use. I don't know if LTH will appear, its likely just wishful thinking, so I am keeping my hopes down and recommend everyone do the same, but if it does happen, believe me, I will be happy.

FishySticks posted: »

Mother Mercy is one of Lady Stoneheart's alliases. I could see that "breaking the internet". Yet, it's also something to do with the Sparrow's group, so it could be referring to dear ol' Cersei's trial.

• I don't mind his "death scene" I just can't stand the fucking cliffhanger that comes with it. If it's in epsidoe 10, I will lose my fucking mind!!

They'll do it. D&D would never miss a chance to tug at the audience's heartstrings.

• I really hope they'll save it for next season. I can't wait for more than a week with that kind of a cliffhanger. Even if he is "resurrected."

tmsmyth4 posted: »

I surprised people here think theyre cutting FTW altogether as if that would be a cheeky stab at book readers. I said the same thing in the

• Yeah I think that's going to happen in Episode 10 because the summary mentions Jon, and also the summary says "Dany is surrounded by strangers" I think that's the scene in the trailer where she's surrounded by the Sons of Harpy.

• Well they are about caught up to "that" story and there was the controversy about "that" actor cutting his hair.

• I predict a pretty woman walking down the street.

• According to him, that was a wig.

Well they are about caught up to "that" story and there was the controversy about "that" actor cutting his hair.

• Naah, if you go to imdb (which could be wrong, but I doubt it) this is an event for chapter 10. For the watch also seems like the perfect cliffhanger to set the world in fire. Chapter 9 will contain the fighting pit scene... and maybe some Jaime?

Amire posted: »

I predict a pretty woman walking down the street.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.