Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• That works. Poor other kids though. :( Rhys can buy them their own glorious socks, I guess.

yeah, that's true. Well, probably the oldest son !

• being about to sleep but suddenly thinking about Rhyiona

Alt text

• <3

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

Aw, I'm so flattered! Come here!

• You're welcome <3 I love your art :3

Omg thank you! I'm so glad you like it ;A:

Thank youu! I'm happy that you liked it! c: By the way your works that you posted yesterday were amazing too, I really like kids versions of Fiona and Rhys!

• Aw, I'm so flattered! Come here!

Alt text

Kimmy-klu posted: »

You're welcome I love your art Omg thank you! I'm so glad you like it ;A:

• WHOOO IM SO CREATIVE~~~~

Alt text

Can anyone give me ideas..I'm gonna take requests..(im so bored)

• Thanks I appreciate that! Yeah..their badass outfits are soooo detailed. I won't miss drawing these guys again..

Oh my god the colouring and detail.

• Smooth, Rhys.

Alt text

WHOOO IM SO CREATIVE~~~~ Can anyone give me ideas..I'm gonna take requests..(im so bored)

• edited June 2015

Daaw so adorable, I love how their bodies so tiny compared to their heads :D

Ideas hmm...

What do you think about drawing them going on a trip? Like on a honeymoon... This idea isn't really new, but I'd love to see how you'd presented it :3

WHOOO IM SO CREATIVE~~~~ Can anyone give me ideas..I'm gonna take requests..(im so bored)

• Hahaha

alright sure I'll try :D Thanks :3

Daaw so adorable, I love how their bodies so tiny compared to their heads Ideas hmm... What do you think about drawing them going on a trip? Like on a honeymoon... This idea isn't really new, but I'd love to see how you'd presented it

• I got my mother to ship Rhyiona.

Beautiful.

• Wow, that's admirable. How did you manage it?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I got my mother to ship Rhyiona. Beautiful.

• edited June 2015

Well, she saw fanart in this thread and went sorta "... what are you doing? Why are you looking at that?" and I had to awkwardly explain to her.

But she said they looked nice together and she'd root for them so I guess it was worth it. :P

Wow, that's admirable. How did you manage it?

• My mother saw my Gortys fanart and she had no idea what that was.. :P

Mom: "Is that a monkey?"

Me: "Oh come on it's a robot! Clearly" cries

Well, she saw fanart in this thread and went sorta "... what are you doing? Why are you looking at that?" and I had to awkwardly explain to her. But she said they looked nice together and she'd root for them so I guess it was worth it. :P

• obviously, there are more from where they came from ahah

That works. Poor other kids though. Rhys can buy them their own glorious socks, I guess.

• A monkey? She didn't look like a monkey... D:

nohuhhuh posted: »

My mother saw my Gortys fanart and she had no idea what that was.. :P Mom: "Is that a monkey?" Me: "Oh come on it's a robot! Clearly" cries

• Agreed.

Alt text

Chlorine best ship ever.The 2nd one best ship of the world.

• Chlorine best ship ever.The 2nd one best ship of the world.

• Hopefully, unless Rhys made them himself.

obviously, there are more from where they came from ahah

• edited June 2015

Mothers.. amirite?

Alt text

My mother saw my Gortys fanart and she had no idea what that was.. :P Mom: "Is that a monkey?" Me: "Oh come on it's a robot! Clearly" cries

• I guess..long arms and..

But come on! A monkey?! ;D

A monkey? She didn't look like a monkey...

• I still don't see how a monkey can be Gortys' colours but okay. ;P

I guess..long arms and.. But come on! A monkey?! ;D

• Here's my vision of Gortys. I tried... runs away

Alt text

• SHE'S SO CUTE

Little Gortys looks like she can't wait to grow up and Robot Gortys is like "!!! dat me?"

I love it!

Here's my vision of Gortys. I tried... runs away

• That's a relief, I'm so glad!

I kinda have a hard time trying to live up to people's expectations, haha...

SHE'S SO CUTE Little Gortys looks like she can't wait to grow up and Robot Gortys is like "!!! dat me?" I love it!

• That's a normal feeling. I'm sure everyone else is a little scared when they post their own things. :D Rest assured, this is amazing and thank you for drawing it!

That's a relief, I'm so glad! I kinda have a hard time trying to live up to people's expectations, haha...

• It's so sweet of you, thank you! (:

Also I'm open for ideas now. If you guys have any requests...

That's a normal feeling. I'm sure everyone else is a little scared when they post their own things. Rest assured, this is amazing and thank you for drawing it!

• Rhys and Fiona watching a movie on his robot hand?

It's so sweet of you, thank you! (: Also I'm open for ideas now. If you guys have any requests...

• Oh, interesting, okay, I'll try. Thanks again!

Rhys and Fiona watching a movie on his robot hand?

• Thank you!

Oh, interesting, okay, I'll try. Thanks again!

• I just realised... page 150. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It seems like yesterday that we celebrated page 50. Great times with everyone here. <3

• Yeah, fun times.

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I think about this thread and you guys.

I just realised... page 150. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) It seems like yesterday that we celebrated page 50. Great times with everyone here.

• Same. ;_; This thread became one of the reasons why I bother coming here everyday.

Yeah, fun times. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I think about this thread and you guys.

• 150 Pages yo

• I came here for the ship.

And stayed here for the ship and companionship. :)

I just realised... page 150. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) It seems like yesterday that we celebrated page 50. Great times with everyone here.

• Pretty much... I think the atmosphere here makes it so much more fun to be in than the other threads. The people here are all amazing.

Exactly! It's like we have our own cozy living room where we meet and chat and have a great time. Such a different feeling when you go to the other threads, It's just not the same... not as hospitably as here.

• Exactly! It's like we have our own cozy living room where we meet and chat and have a great time.

Such a different feeling when you go to the other threads, It's just not the same... not as hospitably as here.

Same. ;_; This thread became one of the reasons why I bother coming here everyday.

• THIS.

So many awesome people here.

Alt text

I came here for the ship. And stayed here for the ship and companionship.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.