Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You mean double wedding? I don't think I can handle that much presure Wolf

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Don't die, you have to see the wedding!

• It's alright, I'm glad. :) If you have questions, don't be shy to ask, we'll be glad to help!

Syberian posted: »

Thank you, Mr. Wolf. I appreciate the help. You haven't the slightest idea of how long I've been trying to solve that.

• You know what they say, the fine guests always arrive late :P

AYYYYY HERE'S THE GROOM @nohuhhuh

• that's true. you are old but you aren't a dick so I think you are cool. You've made your way to my FriendsList ahah

Yeah, a lot of people here are between 12-15... but most don't seem like it.

• that's really cool, I like to make choices that really matter to the game. so I can play it all over again and see things I haven't seen before :)

Leluch123 posted: »

The choices you make in 1 Witcher can matter throught all the games actually, yeah it's that awesome I can' t wait for the remastered Trylogy on PS4

• Thank you, same to you! I don't get why people are rude sometimes.

that's true. you are old but you aren't a dick so I think you are cool. You've made your way to my FriendsList ahah

• yeah me neither. I just wanna talk to different people from different countries who happen to like the same games.

Thank you, same to you! I don't get why people are rude sometimes.

• You can do it, we believe in you.

You mean double wedding? I don't think I can handle that much presure Wolf

• edited June 2015

I'm on it! (Though I have no idea how it came to this) but then where is @nohuhhuh?

I can't do the vows here all alone...

Well, usually it's the bride being late but eh, at least you're here. :P Get this wedding started!

• YES

MeatBicycle posted: »

NO

• Ok do it I'll just watch.... from sidelines

You can do it, we believe in you.

• You can start while you wait!

Quiff posted: »

I'm on it! (Though I have no idea how it came to this) but then where is @nohuhhuh? I can't do the vows here all alone...

• yep. what's yours?

There's a lot of variety! Just in this thread we have bunch of different nationalities, haha.

• That's something. :)

Ok do it I'll just watch.... from sidelines

• There's a lot of variety! Just in this thread we have bunch of different nationalities, haha.

yeah me neither. I just wanna talk to different people from different countries who happen to like the same games.

• England! Where the tea replaces water.

yep. what's yours?

• edited June 2015

Glad I live in Portugal where nothing replaces water! Plus I hate tea. I only drink the iced tea with sweetner. that's why I'm sweet

smoothness

England! Where the tea replaces water.

• I kinda figured that or Brazil because of your name. I've actually been to Portugal and can speak a bit of portuguese but it might be rusty, haha.

Ha, that was funny. :D

Glad I live in Portugal where nothing replaces water! Plus I hate tea. I only drink the iced tea with sweetner. that's why I'm sweet smoothness

• edited June 2015

Okey here I go then:

@nohuhhuh

“I promise to be your lover, companion and friend,

Your partner in parenthood,

Your ally in conflict,

Your greatest fan and your toughest adversary.

Your comrade in adventure,

Your psycho and your vault hunter,

Your consolation in disappointment,

Your accomplice in mischief.

This is my sacred vow to you, and may Rhyiona bless us and lead us to a live of longevity and prosperity. "

You can start while you wait!

• No, not Brazil. Portugal eheh. You've been here? where? let me guess: Algarve?

I kinda figured that or Brazil because of your name. I've actually been to Portugal and can speak a bit of portuguese but it might be rusty, haha. Ha, that was funny.

• THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL

I'M CRYING

What a blessed ship.

Let's see what she comes up with.

Okey here I go then: @nohuhhuh “I promise to be your lover, companion and friend, Your partner in parenthood, Your ally in confl

• Nope, Porto. :) It was years ago, but I enjoyed it! It was sunny, so much better than England.

No, not Brazil. Portugal eheh. You've been here? where? let me guess: Algarve?

• Really? Porto is one of the coldest places here. And I hate Porto haha. I love Algarve because is sunny and warm. I'm going there this summer. YEY. I've been in New York last month. I miss travelling :(

So wait, there is 11 pm too right?

Nope, Porto. It was years ago, but I enjoyed it! It was sunny, so much better than England.

• Really?? It was still much warmer than here. I'm kinda jealous of the weather! I need to check out the US some day.

Yep, almost midnight. :)

Really? Porto is one of the coldest places here. And I hate Porto haha. I love Algarve because is sunny and warm. I'm going there this summer. YEY. I've been in New York last month. I miss travelling So wait, there is 11 pm too right?

• Believe them, it is. Especially the bad winters...

Alrighty, have a good night!

yeah I have a few friends there and they say that Englad is cold. I don't like the cold haha. Well it's midnight and I'm sleepy I think I'm going to bed

• This is the first day of the rest of your life, man.

@nohuhhuh

Don't make him suffer, is this revenge? :(

Ya thenkz Walf, I worked a lot on this one, I new this day would come ;_; Soo yeah... I'm just gonna wait here on the altar...

• edited June 2015

Ya thenkz Walf, I worked a lot on this one, I new this day would come ;_;

Soo yeah... I'm just gonna wait here on the altar...

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL I'M CRYING What a blessed ship. Let's see what she comes up with.

• yeah I have a few friends there and they say that Englad is cold. I don't like the cold haha.

Well it's midnight and I'm sleepy :( I think I'm going to bed

Really?? It was still much warmer than here. I'm kinda jealous of the weather! I need to check out the US some day. Yep, almost midnight.

• oh, too bad for you but you must be used to it :)

Nite nite ;)

Believe them, it is. Especially the bad winters... Alrighty, have a good night!

• @nohuhhuh if it is, I'm sorry. I've been busy working all day to support our family.

Pls forgive ;_;

This is the first day of the rest of your life, man. @nohuhhuh Don't make him suffer, is this revenge?

• I'm crying, this is like a soap opera. :( Please get married already.

@nohuhhuh if it is, I'm sorry. I've been busy working all day to support our family. Pls forgive ;_;

• edited June 2015

Ikr? We have like a dog and two cars.

Unfortunately I have to hit the sack now so the wedding will have to stay on hold until tomorrow :/

(No I will literally sleep on the altar)

I'm crying, this is like a soap opera. Please get married already.

• I now embark on my quest to find more unused Rhyiona lines!

• God damn it, time is trying to sink this ship.

But Quiff's love is stronger than that.

Prevail!

(Seriously tho, good night)

Ikr? We have like a dog and two cars. Unfortunately I have to hit the sack now so the wedding will have to stay on hold until tomorrow (No I will literally sleep on the altar)

• You're a hero, Poogs.

Poogers555 posted: »

I now embark on my quest to find more unused Rhyiona lines!

• And in the end no one got married today.

I'm crying.

Only Rhyiona can comfort me.

• Are you accepting any and all kind of Rhyiona? >:3

And in the end no one got married today. I'm crying. Only Rhyiona can comfort me.

• Well, I didnt find very good Rhyiona, but I found some interesting thingies

You're a hero, Poogs.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.