Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• yes, yes we will! ;----;

Yep! :) It's you!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh my god congratulations!!! May you live a long and happy life together! Hey, is that icon there me? Cuz I would be honoured if it was.

• edited June 2015

Haha you are welcome! I included people who I remember from something. And I still do remember your fan art so yeah, of course you are there! :>

(I still feel bad that I had to pick people)

tessie0713 posted: »

OMG I am totally speechless and have not expected that I could stand so close to you ( ≧Д≦) It is my honor to share the ultimate joy and blessing with fellow members 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

• Omg the honour! I was invited to your wedding!

Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

yes, yes we will! ;----; Yep! It's you!

• Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

OMG I AM CRYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW... JUST LOOK AT ME I'm so shortXD. Love that I'm popping in a corner and also jumping after the flowers XD I wonder who cought the bouquet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited June 2015

We all know that you would have included everyone if there were pictures that were large enough (Looking at the members pictures) :p So no need to be guilty, it's totally fine :)

Haha you are welcome! I included people who I remember from something. And I still do remember your fan art so yeah, of course you are there! :> (I still feel bad that I had to pick people)

• He's very excited to<3

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Make Rhyiona canon, Jesus-san.

• JESUS-SAN KNOWING THE GOOD SHIPS

He's very excited to<3

• JESUS-SAAAAN!!! <3

JESUS-SAN KNOWING THE GOOD SHIPS

• I even managed to draw on my phone (s3 mini) soo XD

Example:

Alt text

I'm so glad you like my design of Gortys of course she is older up there X3 but without you guys I wouldn't have done so much fanart

What? you can do proper art with finger tablet thing? I've fallen in love with human Gortys Me too, even though I love to draw her robot version more.. That's okay because I can always admire your human Gortys..

• Oh well did definitely not expect that XD he was hiding! I knew something wasn't right! My jump would have worked!!! Cursee yooouuu little fellaaaa!!!

• edited June 2015

Magic!!! you didn't just draw that with your fingers!

but without you guys I wouldn't have done so much fanart

same here!

Alt text

I even managed to draw on my phone (s3 mini) soo XD Example: I'm so glad you like my design of Gortys of course she is older up there X3 but without you guys I wouldn't have done so much fanart

• My OTP became canon.

What a time to be alive. <3

And you must be proud too. You created nohuhhuhxQuiff >:3

• And you must be proud too. You created nohuhhuhxQuiff >:3

Rhys and Fiona would be so proud of this.

• I did draw that with my fingers I have a whole gallery with drawings on my phone XD mostly done out of boredom. I still remember my first time when I found out you could draw on phones <3 I was pretty much like this:

Alt text

Magic!!! you didn't just draw that with your fingers! but without you guys I wouldn't have done so much fanart same here!

• I think I have never had this much fun in my life! Sounds crazy but getting my avatar married is pretty insane! ;D

My OTP became canon. What a time to be alive.

• edited June 2015

I hope the new episodes comes out, because we could use some new materials for BigBadWolf to work on.

Right?! I could really use some new stuff to make stupid edits and whatnot. :(

Uugggh...I really hate bloody math exam. I have to spend half an hour talking about it and I don't even know how to speak that language....

• edited June 2015

This was a beautiful day,

I just wish @Quiff had participated more but oh well. :(

He's busy buying stuff for Denmark, maybe. :P

I think I have never had this much fun in my life! Sounds crazy but getting my avatar married is pretty insane! ;D

• Uugggh...I really hate bloody math exam. I have to spend half an hour talking about it and I don't even know how to speak that language....

I need some more Rhyiona to get me cheered up. I hope the new episodes comes out, because we could use some new materials for BigBadWolf to work on.

• Why are we never here at the same time? :c

This was a beautiful day, I just wish @Quiff had participated more but oh well. He's busy buying stuff for Denmark, maybe. :P

• It's some unknown force trying to sink the ship.

But you guys have the power of Rhyiona.

So laugh in their face.

Why are we never here at the same time? :c

• Alt text

awww ;----;

• edited June 2015

So me and @nohuhhuh had an idea of doing something really nice in this thread with all the artist that posted/ post/will post here...

This is her idea:

Sooo about doing projects together, I have a idea in my mind:

Maybe we could redraw some rhyiona art from other Rhyiona artists! For example I would love to try drawing my own version of your human Gortys and then I could tag you and then you could redraw something I have drawn. And after that, you could tag someone else and so on..

So we wanted your opinion on this? Agree? Disagree? Thoughts?

• OMG this sounds so interesting, Yes??

So me and @nohuhhuh had an idea of doing something really nice in this thread with all the artist that posted/ post/will post here... Th

• And here we go again! :3

Alt text

• Alt text

Kimmy-klu posted: »

OMG this sounds so interesting, Yes??

• Oh that'd be really cool. I'm all for it.

So me and @nohuhhuh had an idea of doing something really nice in this thread with all the artist that posted/ post/will post here... Th

• Alt text

awww ;----;

• edited June 2015

Can I be the the first one?

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

Oh that'd be really cool. I'm all for it.

• edited June 2015

I'm invited too! To your dance!

• Oh no I'm getting scared here.

• SURE

Can I be the the first one?

• edited June 2015

You are my fellow svenne so obviously you were invited :)

Alt text

JumpyJoey posted: »

Omg the honour! I was invited to your wedding!

• edited June 2015

Alt textAlt text

Alt text

Ladies and gentlemen, I am just gonna state the obvious: we have doppelgangers in our midst. As a player who respects creative integrity and intellectual property, I am disgusted at how much you have copied Rhyiona...Do you not have any value or respect for originality? You’re a laughing stock, it’s cheesy, it’s disgusting. I personally found it absolutely artistically atrocious. I am embarrassed to be sitting here in your presence having to even dignify you with an answer of my opinion.

• edited June 2015

Wiiiiii!

starts doodling

buntingsir posted: »

SURE

• edited June 2015

I know I know ;_; I'm sad too, I wish I could've been more active here

I've been busy in school and with other activities so I haven't been able to be here as much.

But god I got so surprised when I saw the notifications but it made me really happy too.

Thank you @nohuhuh and @ABigBadWolf for keeping the wedding going and making MY DAY(s)

This was a beautiful day, I just wish @Quiff had participated more but oh well. He's busy buying stuff for Denmark, maybe. :P

• random comment passing by: Why Jack looks fat ;D

Ladies and gentlemen, I am just gonna state the obvious: we have doppelgangers in our midst. As a player who respects creative integrity and

• edited June 2015

YAS YAS YAS @nohuhhuh my angel I couldn't have done it better myself.

Alt text

(I'll make sure to post some photos of our honeymoon later ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°).)

• QUIFF BRUH

Alt text

Congrats, we're all proud of you two. <3

Quiff posted: »

I know I know ;_; I'm sad too, I wish I could've been more active here I've been busy in school and with other activities so I haven't be

• Maybe he's pregnant.

random comment passing by: Why Jack looks fat ;D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.